cba fan

BuffaloBills.com just deleted the message board and ended it forever

Great username. Story of my life. Welcome aboard. Buckle up.

Shut up, you're gonna drive the new members away with your stupidity.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Shutting down the message board probably has something to do with saving money.

I enjoy coming here and seeing only 1 or 2 new posts a day. It's like the old neighborhood bar no one goes to. You know you are getting a seat near the only television and fast service. Now we're going to turn into Applebees. :p

I haven't been to BBMB since I joined the Range back around 2001 or so. This place is like setting at a bar arguing everything Bills. Every possible side to a situation will get covered. Drunk guys can't let go of their opinions and debates can go on forever.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Unless youre Jungle.

Then you get pics of your sucking Whaley's dick posted on the forum.

Oh, That will be good for recruiting new members

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

The Range has open boarders and accepts all refugees fleeing from totalitarian message boards, even if a handful of them intend to verbally harm the rest of us.

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

It seems a lot quieter than the old board. Maybe people here actually work when they are at work rather than post all day.

Just a theory.

It's the lull of the off-season.

This place is popping during the season.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Shutting down the message board probably has something to do with saving money.

I enjoy coming here and seeing only 1 or 2 new posts a day. It's like the old neighborhood bar no one goes to. You know you are getting a seat near the only television and fast service. Now we're going to turn into Applebees. :p

You really want to know what I think? I think the BBMB had too many retired people/seniors and our demographic is being continually downgraded. Its always money with the NFL. I really think it was Money that they were hoping to save but its going to backfire. You also pissed off the wrong demographic Bills brass.....

The Range has open boarders and accepts all refugees fleeing from totalitarian message boards, even if a handful of them intend to verbally harm the rest of us.

your post made me laugh and I need to Thank you. Sucks to be home with the flu AND have the Bills remove the message board you've been reading for years shut down liuke they did #theydidusWRONG..Okay I'm going to quit whining about this now, it is what it is.....SMH I just hope I see some of my old BBMB friends show up here eventually

I have sat back for years anticipating this day would come, in fact I'm shocked that Russ Brandon waited so long to pull the trigger and didn't do it much sooner (i.e. the day the Pegulas officially owned the team and kept this waste of space employed). But is anybody truly surprised by such a futile and irrelevant pro sports organization?

Anyway my sympathies go out to the long timers there who were dedicated and blindly followed the team's 'code of conduct' while engaging on that forum. I wonder what T&C will do with his pathetic life now? Maybe he can be Russ Brandon's personal assistant? Talk about a true loser in every facet of life, but then again I have a sneaking suspicion T&C might just be Mr. Brandon himself, wouldn't surprise me anyway and it was pretty creepy how most of the mods there had the same MO in how they dealt with 'controversial' posters. (i.e. people who spoke the truth and backed it up with cold hard facts).

Interesting timing of this move though considering the Bills are probably on the verge of cutting Tyrod Taylor and therefore conceding to a full blown rebuild in 2017 (not that this team was going anywhere in 2017 with Taylor anyway as most of us know). Oh by the way this sudden move also coincided with the Brandon hiring one of his buddies to be the new 'VP of Communication'. I man what a better way to reach out to your loyal fanbase that spend their hard earned money on tickets, merchandise and all other Bills related crap then by ensuring they can't criticize your product on an official team forum eh?

But remember according to Terry Pegula himself this team is only in the midst of a 'few season' playoff drought, the totality of the last 17 years don't apparently matter. But no matter which way these geniuses spin it, you take away Bill Belichik and the Pats and this is a parity driven league yet the Bills can't figure out why they keep coming up short year after year, and if the Pegula's are truly serious about turning things around they need to cleanse the entire organization of Ralph Wilson's stink which includes Whaley, Brandon, Overdorf, etc.

But alas, if there is one thing true about this team in 2017 compared to 10-15 years ago, the more things change the more they remain the same. And sadly it's going to be the same perpetual cycle over and over again. Attempting a political coup by silencing your own fans will only make the anger and frustration louder....especially come late this year when the playoff drought officially hits 18 years.

T&C was total scum. So was Standing Buffalo and MASH. They followed the CoC blindly, giving penalties when they weren't warranted. TOC and Standing Buffalo gave me points for saying "da fuq??", claiming I was bypassing the language filter. He said I should have written "WTF??". To me, they are not the same or related to each other. And I thought the filter would pic it up if it were really bad.

And on another thread, people wrote "drain the swap" and "Not my Owner" (about Donald Trump when he was trying to become owner), and were not warned. But when I did something similar, I was banned for 10 days!!!!! I even heard that reputable members Slammer and Bruce Smith Eats Ya QB were banned too.

I am in my glory BBMB is shut down and the mods are out of a job.

T&C was total scum. So was Standing Buffalo and MASH. They followed the CoC blindly, giving penalties when they weren't warranted. TOC and Standing Buffalo gave me points for saying "da fuq??", claiming I was bypassing the language filter. He said I should have written "WTF??". To me, they are not the same or related to each other. And I thought the filter would pic it up if it were really bad.

And on another thread, people wrote "drain the swap" and "Not my Owner" (about Donald Trump when he was trying to become owner), and were not warned. But when I did something similar, I was banned for 10 days!!!!! I even heard that reputable members Slammer and Bruce Smith Eats Ya QB were banned too.

Hey what's up 2012. Nice to see another familiar face. Totally agree. Town and Country, Standing Buffalo were the worst. You know them bitches must have had no life what so ever. Miserable fucks.

I got a lifetime ban from standingbufalo for saying the exact same thing he said on a different post. The mods liked to play God. And they had their favorites and double standards.

Hey what's up 2012. Nice to see another familiar face. Totally agree. Town and Country, Standing Buffalo were the worst. You know them bitches must have had no life what so ever. Miserable fucks.

"When I die I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather; not kicking and screaming like the other people in his car!"[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I heard Terry Pegula decided the mods' online policing was getting in the way of their front office jobs.

How many mods were there? Shaw66, Standing Buffalo, T&C...

MASH (formerly BFID) stood out to me as the absolute worst. He gave me a personal insult infraction for saying Whaley was a joke of a GM. I pointed out to him that I specifically included the words "of a GM" to specify that I was referring to his job performance. MASH responded "Joke of a GM = joke of a person. We have no tolerance for this sort of thing here. Consider this my last communication on the matter." What a jerk.

I don't know if many realize this but they were having there issues.

The Admins were getting spammed so badly they could not get any messages. A forums with 0 Spam protection within the messaging system is not a very good forum.

The staff there had there favorites. It was against the rules there to Flame/Troll but some people never got in trouble.

The staff they did have were not active. To much repeat post happened and it got out of control. The time you did see them was a Bills game.. that's it.

I for one will Miss the BBMB but nothing lasts forever

Don't assume.. Hope

Don't hate.. Hope

Because Hope is all I have left

I got a lifetime ban from standingbufalo for saying the exact same thing he said on a different post. The mods liked to play God. And they had their favorites and double standards.

You are exactly right. They ruined what could have been a good board. But now I'm just moving on, I think I will get along just fine on this board. Long as there is a place to discuss Bills football I'm happy. I think this board is going to be better anyways.

Hell if I'd known about this one, I would have joined this one 1st anyways.

I heard Terry Pegula decided the mods' online policing was getting in the way of their front office jobs.

How many mods were there? Shaw66, Standing Buffalo, T&C...

MASH (formerly BFID) stood out to me as the absolute worst. He gave me a personal insult infraction for saying Whaley was a joke of a GM. I pointed out to him that I specifically included the words "of a GM" to specify that I was referring to his job performance. MASH responded "Joke of a GM = joke of a person. We have no tolerance for this sort of thing here. Consider this my last communication on the matter." What a jerk.

They did the same to me when I said I wanted to change my user name to deepen_cider.

I am not shocked they shut down the bbmb, its been brewing that way since we lost the chatroom. I am deeply sadden that they just tossed us away, i knew though after Mr.Wilson passsed big money and TV would even make it harder for us. They called the team of our SB runs "the bickering BILLS ".. after almost 20yrs of bbmb i knew where they learned it. From us the fans. We sure cut each other to ribbons over there. Sad part is that some of the smartest football minds come to the BILLS BOARDS .. I say until we as the fans pull together and say enough of the big money and players. Coaches etc, we wont find any heart in a superbowl win. Not sure im going to beable to let this go in my mind all i hear is that song bye bye American Pie.. The drought now they take the boards away to replace it with fb.. just sicking..

Thanks for the vent.. the artist formly known as:

Superbowlbill

Ralph.jpg

Been with the BBMB since the beginning. Seen a lot of good posters go. Mostly read what others said. Disappointed in the Bills for removing it. But if you thought infractions were easy to get on the Bills board, try the Seahawks board, banned for life for saying that as a Bills fan I will miss beast mode.