cba fan

BuffaloBills.com just deleted the message board and ended it forever

I never liked the BBMB... They, like WGR, filter any comments. Not like I swore or anything on it but God forbid one would say anything negative about this team.

I don't have much use for any of the BB propaganda (Fake News?) that spews from OBD

I, for one, will not miss it.

That being said, it was a pretty classless move to just up and get rid of it.

:beers: _ Formerly in Section 101.

Hi all, just came over from the BBMB...Cant believe they just shut it down without telling anyone..... That boards been there for years.....

I'm from the BBMB.

hey, nice to see a familiar face...we really got screwed over there, but maybe it was for the best...the restrictions were really getting out of control...hopefully I don't keep getting sited for stupid "Reputation" comments over here just for criticizing poor performance.

Wassup guys? I have a feeling we're going to be happier here, where we can talk about Whaley's incompetence without fear of persecution.

Wassup guys? I have a feeling we're going to be happier here, where we can talk about Whaley's incompetence without fear of persecution.

Here, you will get persecuted in case you say something positive about Whaley :D

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Every time I watch the Lego movie with our Grandkids, I think of the BB Message Boards. I laugh when they play "Everything is Awesome", the constant theme over there despite evidence to the contrary...

Everything is awesome.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible."

- Deepak Chopra

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

- Denis Waitley: Motivational speaker and writer

Just came to this forum from BBMB--waiting for the "rookie hazing"--anyway closing BBMB was a classless move with no warning--the hits just keep coming when your a Bills fan.

Slightly different atmosphere here. There will be an adjustment period. May God have mercy on all your souls...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Deepak Chopra

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

No filters here, that is for sure...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Deepak Chopra

Hi all, just came over from the BBMB...Cant believe they just shut it down without telling anyone..... That boards been there for years.....

Welcome, and bring your friends! Place should liven up considerably with some new blood!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- Deepak Chopra

I would think there is more anger here, but lets see :D

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

I would think there is more anger here, but lets see :D

Lol, I would always joke about it, ppl being so angry, and the damn mods kept banning me for pointing out anger. Lol I was jus having fun with it, but they feel the need to ban ppl just to get their rocks off I guess.

Hey JM. I was Cleveland BILLS over there. Nice to find a familiar face.

Whether I agree with JM2009--which I usually do--or disagree--at least I know this message board won't be boring--lol

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

Oh boy,some of those posters are in for culture shock. That board sucked ass.

I see a couple of the guys here already.

What a terrible thing for the Bills to do. Someone must have gotten their panties in a bunch at OBD.

I am one of the BBMB new range members I do hope the new incomers use their old names so we will be able to rebuild the sense of community I personally felt on BBMB.

A lot of posters have written in the messages following Chris Browns official announcement to come here. I hope they do. Bills fan since 1970 and what they did

yesterday was a disgrace. It hurt and still does.

Just came to this forum from BBMB--waiting for the "rookie hazing"--anyway closing BBMB was a classless move with no warning--the hits just keep coming when your a Bills fan.

*LOL* rookie hazing..hehehee and Good to see a familiar log on name here. I'm feeling a bit better already having a Bills board to call home again. Yesterday when they closed the BBMB I was shocked and am still pissed off...Its been elaborated on by others more eloquently than I could ever be what a shaft job it was and is. I'm glad this is here and a familiar format. Now I really hope most of the really insightful posters follow suit and I look forward to acquainting myself in the new digs and regulars here. PEACE.

Happy to see more familiar names. Hopefully more BBMB posters will make their way here and deprive the official Bills page a few thousand clicks a day. IDIOTS

Now I have no reason to go to the Bill's site.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another familiar name this makes me very happy.

Whether I agree with JM2009--which I usually do--or disagree--at least I know this message board won't be boring--lol

lol, yeah should be nice for a change. Have a feeling that I'm going to like this board better than I ever did BBMB.

I have sat back for years anticipating this day would come, in fact I'm shocked that Russ Brandon waited so long to pull the trigger and didn't do it much sooner (i.e. the day the Pegulas officially owned the team and kept this waste of space employed). But is anybody truly surprised by such a futile and irrelevant pro sports organization?

Anyway my sympathies go out to the long timers there who were dedicated and blindly followed the team's 'code of conduct' while engaging on that forum. I wonder what T&C will do with his pathetic life now? Maybe he can be Russ Brandon's personal assistant? Talk about a true loser in every facet of life, but then again I have a sneaking suspicion T&C might just be Mr. Brandon himself, wouldn't surprise me anyway and it was pretty creepy how most of the mods there had the same MO in how they dealt with 'controversial' posters. (i.e. people who spoke the truth and backed it up with cold hard facts).

Interesting timing of this move though considering the Bills are probably on the verge of cutting Tyrod Taylor and therefore conceding to a full blown rebuild in 2017 (not that this team was going anywhere in 2017 with Taylor anyway as most of us know). Oh by the way this sudden move also coincided with the Brandon hiring one of his buddies to be the new 'VP of Communication'. I man what a better way to reach out to your loyal fanbase that spend their hard earned money on tickets, merchandise and all other Bills related crap then by ensuring they can't criticize your product on an official team forum eh?

But remember according to Terry Pegula himself this team is only in the midst of a 'few season' playoff drought, the totality of the last 17 years don't apparently matter. But no matter which way these geniuses spin it, you take away Bill Belichik and the Pats and this is a parity driven league yet the Bills can't figure out why they keep coming up short year after year, and if the Pegula's are truly serious about turning things around they need to cleanse the entire organization of Ralph Wilson's stink which includes Whaley, Brandon, Overdorf, etc.

But alas, if there is one thing true about this team in 2017 compared to 10-15 years ago, the more things change the more they remain the same. And sadly it's going to be the same perpetual cycle over and over again. Attempting a political coup by silencing your own fans will only make the anger and frustration louder....especially come late this year when the playoff drought officially hits 18 years.

Persecution?

You're more likely to be praised here for anti-Whaley comments.

I wonder is Wys will come back here now and start pedaling his wing sauce.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

This is my first post and I know I like it better.

lol, yeah should be nice for a change. Have a feeling that I'm going to like this board better than I ever did BBMB.

"When I die I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather; not kicking and screaming like the other people in his car!"[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]