bigvinny

Aaron Williams "leaning towards coming back".

Should still draft a S and sign another starter.

Word. It's only a matter of time before his neck disintegrates. :niterider

I'm leaning towards him making it through 5 games so they'd better sign a FA and draft a guy relatively early.

I love his passion. It went over-board at times. And for me, that meant he cared. I absolutely loved that about him.

It seems like a really bad idea for him to keep playing. But when was the last time you had an opportunity to earn a few million dollars per year for as many years as you can keep going?

There are plenty of people that think a healthy Aaron Williams would have been all Rex needed to successfully run his D. If you think about the Rex D, Aaron Williams was the quarterback. When he went down, it was never going to be right on that side of the ball.

I love his passion. It went over-board at times. And for me, that meant he cared. I absolutely loved that about him.

It seems like a really bad idea for him to keep playing. But when was the last time you had an opportunity to earn a few million dollars per year for as many years as you can keep going?

There are plenty of people that think a healthy Aaron Williams would have been all Rex needed to successfully run his D. If you think about the Rex D, Aaron Williams was the quarterback. When he went down, it was never going to be right on that side of the ball.

+1

Aaron is a baller. But I still want Adams/Hooker/Peppers at 10. Can't rely on him.

Love his passion, hes a great player, but at some point you gotta hang up the cleats.

I feel like if he comes back and, God forbid anything happens, he will regret the decision the rest of his life.

It's his choice to make but this defense is much better with him on the field. It certainly helps the salary cap too.

These guys no nothing else. Some came from nothing and football is all they have which leads to bad decisions. Maybe he wont get cleared to play.