LiterateStylish

There's already rumors that Whaley doesn't like the McDermott hire

Radio is talking about Whaley not liking the hire.

Did the Pegula's overrule Whaley AGAIN?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

If true, were going to be 20 plus years and counting. Pegulas need to let and trust their football people to make the hard decisions. If they don't trust them to do a job, why keep them around?

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

What the fuck!?!

Maybe the Pegulas are doing this to piss off Whaley and make him quit since they don't have the balls to fire his ass. I've worked at places that would do that. Didn't have the guts to fire anyone but they would just shit on you until you quit.

Whatever the reason we're fucked...again.

But again...if PLAYERS..start tackling, catching passes, making throws, not committing dumbass penalties....and the play improves...then no one will give a flying fuck about any of this middle school bullshit drama.

miserable that 70s show GIF

I believe the rumor originated from Bucky Brooks; at least that's where I remember hearing it first.

Whaley was in charge of the search so he was the guy who decided who to interview. If he picked him to interview, I highly doubt he would be upset if the guy becomes the coach.

Do people think Whaley wanted Lynn and tried to serve up 3 turd sandwiches to make him look better but the Pegulas happen to like shit sandwiches?

I believe the rumor originated from Bucky Brooks; at least that's where I remember hearing it first.

Thanks for confirming you heard it to.

Some posters like to pretend that if they dont see it online that it's not true.

Whaley was in charge of the search so he was the guy who decided who to interview. If he picked him to interview, I highly doubt he would be upset if the guy becomes the coach.

Do people think Whaley wanted Lynn and tried to serve up 3 turd sandwiches to make him look better but the Pegulas happen to like shit sandwiches?

Uh, no....

Thanks for confirming you heard it to.

Some posters like to pretend that if they dont see it online that it's not true.

Some posters like,proof before they get upset. Not 2nd hand reports from the most negative person ever

Some posters like,proof before they get upset. Not 2nd hand reports from the most negative person ever

I'm assuming you think Machu is negative as well?

What the fuck!?!

Maybe the Pegulas are doing this to piss off Whaley and make him quit since they don't have the balls to fire his ass. I've worked at places that would do that. Didn't have the guts to fire anyone but they would just shit on you until you quit.

They fired Rex .... point is moot.

Why did I know there would be a post "rumors that .......fill in whatever" . No wonder any objective voice is so rare on this board. I'm now on "that other site" more because after awhile don't we just get tired of mud throwing and gossiping like teenagers.

Why did I know there would be a post "rumors that .......fill in whatever" . No wonder any objective voice is so rare on this board. I'm now on "that other site" more because after awhile don't we just get tired of mud throwing and gossiping like teenagers.

You realize that this is NEWS right?

If Bills news is reported on the radio, a thread is created about it.

PS, post the link for "the other board". It's fine. I post other places too.

You realize that this is NEWS right?

If Bills news is reported on the newspaper, a thread is created about it.

PS, post the link for "the other board". It's fine. I post other places too.

you literally have provided ZERO proof that this is "news"

What are you, Buzzfeed?

How is this possible? If he was leading the search, I would assume he would have picked a handful of people he would have liked to see as head coach...then the pegula's pick from the bunch. He may have had a preference, but happy with any candidate he brought to the pegula's. At least this is how I thought this was going down.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

How is this possible? If he was leading the search, I would assume he would have picked a handful of people he would have liked to see as head coach...then the pegula's pick from the bunch. He may have had a preference, but happy with any candidate he brought to the pegula's. At least this is how I thought this was going down.

this is how it went down

reporters are looking to dig more crap up

Is there proof of this or are people just reacting and taking this nonsense as truth for shits, giggles and because it makes them feel good

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

http://buffalonews.com/2017/01/11/jerry-sullivan-mcdermott-hire-diminish-whaley//

@byjerrysullivan

The Bills have hired a 42-year-old defensive coordinator from a recent Super Bowl loser to be head coach before: His name was Gregg Williams

What I've read is that Monos sold Whaley on McDermott then they brought him to the interview and the Pegulas loved him. Whaley apparently wanted to still interview people (Steelers coaches)....

Buffal3.jpg

Proud To Be A Bills Fan

Proud To Be Canadian

I bet that liar Whaley is going to totally deny that he hates McDermott and he'll actually try to make us believe he supports the hire.

Good thing we have threads like this so we won't fall for his crap.

Chris Brown: http://blogs.buffalobills.com/?icampaign=blog_header

Bills GM Doug Whaley spearheaded the team’s search for a new head coach, and when he presented Sean McDermott to owners Terry and Kim Pegula, Carolina Panthers beat reporter Joe Person (Charlotte Observer) said all indications he got from people in the Panthers organization was that the two sides hit it off.

---

This reads Whaley interviewed him, probably with Monos, they liked him and then they took next steps to have him speak with Pegulas.

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."