junglesouljah

PFF Projected Lineups: Buffalo Bills

Lineup-BUF1.png

We’ve seen some success from rookie quarterback and head coach combinations in recent times but, with E.J. Manuel’s development disrupted by injuries throughout 2013, the Buffalo Bills didn’t enjoy the same results.

Head Coach Doug Marrone lost his defensive coordinator as Mike Pettine headed to Cleveland to become their new head coach, but the defense still has plenty of talent. They do have some holes on the roster, however, so keep that in mind as we take a look at the current projected starters based on who the team has under contract right now.

Full Article

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I am flabbergasted by their assessment of Eric Wood. I consider him to be an above average center. I do not think our OL is in as desperate need of help as lots of other people. Would I like to upgrade LG and RT? Sure. LG more than RT. But I think it can be done with draft pick or maybe a veteran free agent.

Aside from Woods, I think they've got Mario wrong. He's an above average to elite player. What do I see as our biggest need based off this chart: Blue circles. I'd rather get an elite WR or TE or anything than go from below average to average at RT. That's just me.

I am flabbergasted by their assessment of Eric Wood. I consider him to be an above average center. I do not think our OL is in as desperate need of help as lots of other people. Would I like to upgrade LG and RT? Sure. LG more than RT. But I think it can be done with draft pick or maybe a veteran free agent.

Aside from Woods, I think they've got Mario wrong. He's an above average to elite player. What do I see as our biggest need based off this chart: Blue circles. I'd rather get an elite WR or TE or anything than go from below average to average at RT. That's just me.

Bills with #2 ranked rushing offense yet that graphic highlights o line weakness?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing

ok maybe i don't make 6 figures to analyze football bit I think the problem lyes elsewhere.

Bills with #2 ranked rushing offense yet that graphic highlights o line weakness?

ok maybe i don't make 6 figures to analyze football bit I think the problem lyes elsewhere.

this is just terrible. mario plays on the left side at DE, and we don't run a traditional 34. this grading system is crap.

Look at the number of attempts.

Yeah that is true. But we're 14th in YPC...not 30th. And that is with running very predictably much of the time on account of starting a rookie, then a Lions 4th stringer, and then an undrafted rookie.

Look at the number of attempts.

Yeah that is true. But we're 14th in YPC...not 30th. And that is with running very predictably much of the time on account of starting a rookie, then a Lions 4th stringer, and then an undrafted rookie.

RT Pears regularly got manhandled by athletic edge rushers.

LG Legursky regularly go manhandled by athletic DT's.

Both positions must be upgraded in the offseason, if the Bills want to do better offensively next season.

RT Pears regularly got manhandled by athletic edge rushers.

LG Legursky regularly go manhandled by athletic DT's.

Both positions must be upgraded in the offseason, if the Bills want to do better offensively next season.

I think we have a couple more "high quality starters". Mario and Kiko are much more than "solid".

They are very undervalued by PFF, both players are among the top at there respective positions.

I think we have a couple more "high quality starters". Mario and Kiko are much more than "solid".

They are very undervalued by PFF, both players are among the top at there respective positions.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

There was a clip on ESPN yesterday about the players that the Saints cut and they showed a clip of Pears looking like a fool getting beat by Cameron Jordon for a sack. We need an upgrade.

We were an average rushing team that wound up #2 in rushing yards because we had the most attempts in the NFL by a mile. That had a lot of causes (Levitre, Spiller regressing badly, our QB carousel, etc) but that doesn't mean our OL is set and we shouldn't proceed as such.

Am I the only one who sees the colored borders on guys like Mario, Kiko, and Dareus?

We were an average rushing team that wound up #2 in rushing yards because we had the most attempts in the NFL by a mile. That had a lot of causes (Levitre, Spiller regressing badly, our QB carousel, etc) but that doesn't mean our OL is set and we shouldn't proceed as such.

Am I the only one who sees the colored borders on guys like Mario, Kiko, and Dareus?

xfnjfd.jpg

Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Bills fans

# of rushing plays called is something I did not consider so good point.

But if we are looking at statistics I would be more concerned about being ranked 28th against the run. I mean really how many times do we need to see teams pound the crap out of the Bills with the run.

Look the so called genius Bill Bellicheats game plan against us was simple. The have a great pass rush but can't stop the run and look what happened in that game.

I don't know if it is scheme D lineman or LBs but we will go nowhere if we can't at least be middle of the pack against the run.

# of rushing plays called is something I did not consider so good point.

But if we are looking at statistics I would be more concerned about being ranked 28th against the run. I mean really how many times do we need to see teams pound the crap out of the Bills with the run.

Look the so called genius Bill Bellicheats game plan against us was simple. The have a great pass rush but can't stop the run and look what happened in that game.

I don't know if it is scheme D lineman or LBs but we will go nowhere if we can't at least be middle of the pack against the run.

Schwartz's defense specializes in stopping the run so I am hoping he can help fix that. The talent and size are definitely there.

lol what an absolute joke! Mario Williams is a top 3 DE, Kyle Williams is a top 10 DT, Daerus is a top 10 DT. Byrd is a top 3 Safety. Kiko was runner up to rookie of the year. Yet not one of them was listed as Elite????

Manual played what 6 games...and they are saying he needs to be replaced/upgraded.

Wood is a top 5 Center, Glenn is a top 10 LT. Spiller is a top 3 RB...Jackson is a top 10 RB...yet they are just average lol!

lol what an absolute joke! Mario Williams is a top 3 DE, Kyle Williams is a top 10 DT, Daerus is a top 10 DT. Byrd is a top 3 Safety. Kiko was runner up to rookie of the year. Yet not one of them was listed as Elite????

Manual played what 6 games...and they are saying he needs to be replaced/upgraded.

Wood is a top 5 Center, Glenn is a top 10 LT. Spiller is a top 3 RB...Jackson is a top 10 RB...yet they are just average lol!