LiterateStylish

Is there anything that can stop NE?

Literally anything?

Brady out

Gronk out

Ninkovich out

Chandler Jones traded

Garoppolo out

They have their 3rd string QB in their driving the field.

Up 24-3 vs Miami.

Unreal.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Literally anything?

Food poisoning :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Hate Cheatriots but have to respect their system and philosophy.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

marcia has given them stability to let systems become maximally mature. once shes gone the pressure of years of low picks and high expectations will build and they will crumble. it always does

literally any system and any philosophy would succeed with that kind of perennial stability. but without the best qb to ever play not ready to keep it all together when going gets rough it will erode confidence and thus atrophy

they were a shit franchise before she magically dropped in their laps and they will fade back to a shit franchise once she hangs up her golden slippers

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Not until this guy retires...

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

Let me start by saying that I do not watch every play on All-22, and I don't have any in-depth coaching background. But there is something major that I do not get when I watch the Patriots:

It seems 4 out of every 5 of their completions are to guys that run very simple routes, very short routes, and the moment they get open (either freeing of their guy from a pick in man-to-man or releasing form the zone), the ball is thrown to them. I will sometimes WATCH a slot receiver (and not the ball) on TV, and the buy just takes 2 or 3 steps forward, cuts across the middle...and if he is open over the middle 1.5 seconds after the snap the ball goes there....if 3 seconds after the flat he is finally released and he is open in the flat (or 5 to 7 yards downfield) the ball goes to him there, he catches it and falls forward for a couple more yards.

I just don't get it. It almost seems like it is not the Great QB, not great teaching by the coach...it is simply the design of the play and all the QB has to do is find the opening when it does occur.....but it can't be that because then why does no one else do it? Or why can't anyone stop it? I just don't get it.

Houston might beat the Pats Thursday. But there is zero chance, this hot mess that is the Bills, beat Belichick with 10 days to prepare. I don't care who he has as QB.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Let me start by saying that I do not watch every play on All-22, and I don't have any in-depth coaching background. But there is something major that I do not get when I watch the Patriots:

It seems 4 out of every 5 of their completions are to guys that run very simple routes, very short routes, and the moment they get open (either freeing of their guy from a pick in man-to-man or releasing form the zone), the ball is thrown to them. I will sometimes WATCH a slot receiver (and not the ball) on TV, and the buy just takes 2 or 3 steps forward, cuts across the middle...and if he is open over the middle 1.5 seconds after the snap the ball goes there....if 3 seconds after the flat he is finally released and he is open in the flat (or 5 to 7 yards downfield) the ball goes to him there, he catches it and falls forward for a couple more yards.

I just don't get it. It almost seems like it is not the Great QB, not great teaching by the coach...it is simply the design of the play and all the QB has to do is find the opening when it does occur.....but it can't be that because then why does no one else do it? Or why can't anyone stop it? I just don't get it.

Exactly.

When the Bills try this it hits people in the feet, sails over heads, too far behind, too far ahead, gets batted down......that's IF they even try it.

I mean, that's why I'm always saying 'must be nice!!!!' In the shoutbox. Must be nice to do fundamental type shit.

miserable that 70s show GIF

For whatever reason you decided to rule out the most likely reasons right off the bat.

Its a combination of a great set of coaches who've designed a system and recruited players who fit well into it.

Sorry.

I've only ever really met 1 football fan, of course. Forgot to mention that earlier.

I don't get it either. Seems simple and seems like any team could do it. But I'm sure there is more to it than meets the eye. Charley Weiss and Josh McDaniels have tried it elsewhere and it didn't really work for them. Who knows.

I don't get it either. Seems simple and seems like any team could do it. But I'm sure there is more to it than meets the eye. Charley Weiss and Josh McDaniels have tried it elsewhere and it didn't really work for them. Who knows.

google Ernie Adams

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

marcia has given them stability to let systems become maximally mature. once shes gone the pressure of years of low picks and high expectations will build and they will crumble. it always does

literally any system and any philosophy would succeed with that kind of perennial stability. but without the best qb to ever play not ready to keep it all together when going gets rough it will erode confidence and thus atrophy

they were a shit franchise before she magically dropped in their laps and they will fade back to a shit franchise once she hangs up her golden slippers

YES! I tell myself this often. It absolutely is how things go. But at the same time i fear that the dark side may just be so strong with those ones that they'll never truly die :(

You're right. They were SHIT! before marcia. SHITTY SHIT. A total joke. Me and my dad use to just laugh at fat parcels and his outraged mannerisms during their games. Granted they weren't "terrible" in that era, but we kicked their ass plenty.

IDK man... Sometimes i just think the Devil has literally manifested himself into existence as the NE Patriots. And the Devil ain't nothing to eff with.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Solid post.

My answer is thus: most NFL offenses are capable of destroying the opponent (i do not count us among the "most" by the way, but it think it is most) if run to perfections.

Brady is the best quarterback that i have ever seen (and believe me, i saw Montana). And it is precisely because he's so fucking smart, he can properly guess which of his 2-5 options will be open based on where your D lines up and what you've done in the past when lined up accordingly. He knows. And they cheat too so it's even worse!!!!

The fucker knows what you're going to do by reason of both his greatness and his franchise's sleazy tactics. Then he kills you with that knowledge. It also doesn't hurt that he's a surgeon in terms of accuracy.

They know what's coming at them 90% of the time. Then it's just a matter of Brady nodding to his WR before the play (ball coming the moment you're open) or not nodding (shimmy then cut across the middle) and you're toast! It is absolutely maddening!!!

Only slightly less maddening (i must admit) than what the K-gun must have been. Ok Thurman we're going to hike the ball really fast, and if you can decide which side of Kent Hull you should run to, we're going to decimate the opponent. Another way to do it, evidently, is by sending 4 of your 5 offensive linemen to the probowl every year while having an all time great RB and the best (EVER) cold weather QB.

Or is Brady the best cold weather QB ever? SHIT! fuck him!

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Houston might beat the Pats Thursday. But there is zero chance, this hot mess that is the Bills, beat Belichick with 10 days to prepare. I don't care who he has as QB.

Houston looks like they have a pretty solid good team....I guess it's one thing to beat the Cards, they had months to prepare....but if they beat Houston with short time and a 3rd string qb....I'm done. I don't know what else to say, other than there is no God.

miserable that 70s show GIF

It also doesn't hurt that he's a surgeon in terms of accuracy.

this is really what most of it is. yes he is smart and can read defenses very well. but the most uncanny thing about him is his pinpoint accuracy. teams dont like to throw across the middle bc almost any qb cant be 100% accurate and any tiny imperfection in a throw can turn into a tipped ball and with all those defenders surrounding the middle of the field its very dangerous when a receiver cant immediately make the catch. but marcia places the ball so incredibly accurately that its almost like handing it to the receiver, every freakin time

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Yeah, a decent team with a kicker that can make a 50 yarder lol. Id like to see them face more GOOD teams thats what id like to see..they are a bad kick away from being 1-1 instead...I admit I have been relatively impressed with his play but ..yeah Ariziona had their shot and I consider them decent..their kicker choked.. Id like to see them have played Carolina,Denver,GreenBay,Pittsburgh these first few weeks..Instead they get 1 relatively hard game that they won because of a choking kicker and their schedule is relatively "soft" till they hit Cincy in a few weeks.. So yeah id like to see them VS some good teams..not crap to mediocre teams.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg