mjd1001

Becoming fan of another team, at least for this year?

Ok, has anyone gotten to a point where they are looking for another of the younger, up-and-coming teams to start following more closely and become a fan of? I'm not saying to denounce your Bills fanship, but with how this team is looking is there another team that has been down-and-out for a while..but looks better now, anyone is hitching their wagon to?

I was thinking The Raiders, Jacksonville, Tenessee, Tampa? Maybe some others.

For me, I really enjoy watching the Raiders and Jacksonville play. They aren't favorites to win the Super Bowl of course, but there is a huge positive vibe around them.

Bills only for me as well but that doesn't mean I don't love the game. I watch as many games as I can and will find myself pulling for one or the other during the game. It always happens. Unless it's an AFC east team which means I'm usually pulling for them to lose. Plus there's FF so that takes up a lot of fan time. I just don't have any expectations anymore that this organization will change. When they do and better yet if they do clean house and hire real NFL execs and coaches I will be one happy hungover fan.

I want them to tank.

I'm sick of this endless cycle of suck.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

I want them to tank.

Correction: I want them to tank. Clean house ... coaches, and upper management. Fumigate. Perform an exorcism. Sprinkle holy water. Hire competence who earn continuity.

I usually pick a another team to cheer for when the playoffs start. I'll do the same this season. :niterider

In the meantime, go Bills. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

For what it's worth I fall back on Eli and the Giants. If it weren't for them we would be living in a world where Brady and the Pats would be 6 time champs. As long as Eli is playing for the Giants they will have a place in my heart.

spacer.png[duchene_1_2_3.jpg

I don't tip I pay bills bitches call me Buffalo

I'll have favorites for specific games but I could never be a fan of another team. Meanwhile, the Bills need to clean house and that means everyone from the Ralph era, EVERYONE!

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

Ok, has anyone gotten to a point where they are looking for another of the younger, up-and-coming teams to start following more closely and become a fan of? I'm not saying to denounce your Bills fanship, but with how this team is looking is there another team that has been down-and-out for a while..but looks better now, anyone is hitching their wagon to?

I was thinking The Raiders, Jacksonville, Tenessee, Tampa? Maybe some others.

For me, I really enjoy watching the Raiders and Jacksonville play. They aren't favorites to win the Super Bowl of course, but there is a huge positive vibe around them.

I joined Packer Nation last night. Go Pack Go!!

At least until Russ, Rex and Doug are shit-canned.

This team sucks and it has sucked badly for two decades.

It feels really rotten, but i'm rooting for the Jets. At least they are likable.

There's nothing likable about this team.

I do not like this team and that's an amazing thing to admit. I am sick of rooting for a stupidly run loser franchise. They're a goddamn joke.

Pegula needs to wake up and fire EVERYONE! He kept almost every single person after he bought the team and expected things to be different?

It's a loser culture. Terrible GM. Everyone from the equipment manager to the public relations manager needs to be gone.

But it won't happen. So... Yeah. Go Jets!

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

It feels really rotten, but i'm rooting for the Jets. At least they are likable.

I do not like this team and that's an amazing thing to admit. I am sick of rooting for a stupidly run loser franchise. They're a goddamn joke.

Pegula needs to wake up and fire EVERYONE! He kept almost every single person after he bought the team and expected things to be different?

It's a loser culture. Terrible GM. Everyone from the equipment manager to the public relations manager needs to be gone.

I had to double check while reading this post to make sure I didn't write it.

That's what it comes down to. Likability. I don't like this team. I don't like anything about them. They're dumb. They're assholes. They're not very good. The coach talks the way you'd expect someone with Belichick's resume to talk, but in reality, he's worse than Doug Marrone.

The QBs are horrendous, but they take a giant yellow highlighter to the man who assembled them--Doug Whaley. He loves shiny, flashy toys. He drafts and trades for sizzle in the absence of steak.

This team is an embarrassing mess. I cannot root for them. I'm back in Sabres mode from 2 years ago, but at least with the Sabres, I felt there was a road map and a guy who knows what he's doing navigating. A goal. I don't get that feeling here at all. Doug Whaley is a stubborn asshole who would rather lose with his guys than wake the fuck up and change course.

As long as he's here, we will continue to see dumb, unlikable losers from football factories in Bills uniforms, and we won't ever see a Bills game in January.

But look at Tyrod running around like Mike Vick!!!!! That's better than winning, right?

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

For fucks sake dude, at least pick a team outside of our division.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Also they might as well roll with Cardalr next year. This team is going to be picking in the top 5 unless something changes drastically. Unless they land a true QB of the future, draft BPA unless it's a RB, roll with Cardale, take your lumps and roll with a 2nd top 5 pick.

Team needs a massive reload. I don't see anyway McCoy, Clay or Woods is on the team after next year. Bottom out, hope Shaq and Ragland are lights out and Dareus stays clean. Keep Hughes and figure the rest of this shit out.

Also bring Karlos back in week 5. Fucking power running offense with no power back. Unreal.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

For fucks sake dude, at least pick a team outside of our division.

The heart wants what the heart wants. :( i know it's dirty as hell. And not cool. But it's my final act of disdain for this terrible franchise. It's like i said and Wagon said it even better... I flat out do not like this team. I do not like the players or the GM. The PR hacks are unlikable. The new stadium name is unlikable. Rex is fairly likable, but he's not a good head coach. The team is woefully unprepared. We get bad penalties that ruin games every week.

I do not like the Buffalo Bills. But a few of the Buffalo Bills i did like now play for the Jets. Go Jets!

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little, but i'm ok.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

I typically root for former Bills. So as much as I dislike the JETS, I do like fitz and Galley as an OC. So my first pick is JETS I guess. Hadn't really thought about it though.

Root for another team?

No way.

I really dislike what the NFL has become, but the Bills are like family. Instead of picking another team, I just tune out of football altogether.

I'll read another book, learn a language, plant a garden, work on that riff on the guitar I've been struggling with, do more volunteer work, etc...

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

I invite you all to enjoy the heartbreak of rooting for both the Bucs and the Bills.

I root for the Bucs and sorry the heartbreak has been there the last few years but they gave you and SB title, multiple playoff appearances and the appearance of trying. Yes they draft kickers in the 2nd round but they also try to fill holes with solid players and hit on some great draft picks once in a while.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I root for the Bucs and sorry the heartbreak has been there the last few years but they gave you and SB title, multiple playoff appearances and the appearance of trying. Yes they draft kickers in the 2nd round but they also try to fill holes with solid players and hit on some great draft picks once in a while.

Yeah, I can't complain too much. I at least have the one Super Bowl. Been some dark days pretty much ever since though up until drafting Jameis.

Hurts too that my other teams are the Chicago Cubs and Milwaukee Bucks. Thank god the Cubs seem to be a legitimate contender again.

I was raised a 49er fan here in California (and have always kept them as a side fling). I had be different than my parents as a teen though and chose the Bills (1987/88) because we'd lived in Poughkeepsie for four years while I was growing up so there was a NY tie in, and I really liked the heart of that team. I've regretted that decision ever since. It was great seeing them go to the SB each year, but every year the beating got worse, along with the disappointment. Since those days, its just been one betrayal of hope and expectation after another -- showing promise, then failing to live up -- and the team that won my allegiance with their heart is long, long gone. I'm close to done with this franchise. All my Bills stuff (jerseys, hats, mugs, shirts, brick-a-brack), everything, is in a box right now addressed to One Bills Drive. I'll see how this season goes, but there's no way to express my displeasure, disappointment, and disinterest in the garbage they field year after year than to mail off all the crap I bought trying to support a team that refuses to produce a winner. I'm that close to done. I'll go back to my roots, which aren't great (so it's a good time to go since it's not hitching a ride on any kind of bandwagon), but anything is better than this.

Maybe I just need therapy....

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I bleed Buffalo red and blue but I appreciate watching well coached teams and talent. F the Bills and their second rate bullshit. Same story for almost 2 decades, finding a way to be losers. They are an embarrassment.