The best news about this clusterf*** of a team isnt that they suck donkey nuts. It's that it will take at least 3 years to undo the changes to the roster to get "Rex's" guys after he gets the boot. Not to mention it will be performed by the same idiots that put this hot sloppy mess together. We are officially the Los Angeles Clippers. And I am not talking about the Blake Griffin Chris Paul version ether.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Only 12% of teams that start 0-2 make the playoffs. So basically our season went to shit in less than 2 weeks.

Anybody care to comment on the impact of Rob Ryan ??? I told you mofos from the second it was announced that he would be our end. The man is as inadequate as they come. He's only employed because of his last name. Every where he goes this happens. He's a fucking buffoon.

Fuck the Ryan family.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Buffoon is a great adjective to describe wrecks. I honestly don't know how he can look at other coaches in the face. He's a fraud and its so God dam obvious. All's anyone has to do is put him in silent film mode and only watch behaviour - results etc. Last year was enough for me when he refused to let the D play to its strengths and just had to change everything.

Now it's him and his 'so God dam fat he can barely walk brother' and between the two I almost can't stand to look at them.

Even the Browns have more hope than us.

That is the problem. Unless there is a miraculous turnaround this season...Cleveland is a year or two (or 3 years) ahead of Buffalo in the required rebuild.

Maybe this team will be good just in time for the debut in that new Downtown stadium?

That's not true! The Bills haven't been in the playoff for a year.

Because Bills owner Terry Pegula said: 'In my mind, the team hasn’t been to the playoffs in one year'

https://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/08/11/bills-owner-terry-pegula-mind-team-hasnt-playoffs-one-year/

With a mindset like that the Bills won't make the playoffs for another 73 years.

That's not true! The Bills haven't been in the playoff for a year.

Because Bills owner Terry Pegula said: 'In my mind, the team hasn’t been to the playoffs in one year'

https://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/08/11/bills-owner-terry-pegula-mind-team-hasnt-playoffs-one-year/

With a mindset like that the Bills won't make the playoffs for another 73 years.

Yikes.... this team is on the road to nowhere with the "thinking" from the ownership and top brass.

And let the 3 year probably 10 year maybe never in our lifetimes latest trainwreck rebuild begin. Allow 38 points to a Ryan Fitzpatrick led offense at home on National Television and fire

The offensive coordinator. OF COURSE. Only the Bills.

I apologize to the Clippers and their wonderful leadership. They never sunk to these depths of stupidity.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I feel like an idiot.

I bought one of those "Decade of Fail" t-shirts back in 2010; I still have it, too. They've upgraded it for 15 years:

10885222_10152463204382793_9011054157367124448_n.jpg?oh=eae0acb972583b2d4bf43a5afcc3309f&oe=587F5AC1

What am I going to do with the 20th year? Get ANOTHER shirt? I bought in too early, should have waited.