He said that he "took what the defense gave me" and said he didn't go deep because the Ravens kept a safety deep.

So Whaley spent two 1st round picks on a WR who can't win against a CB and Safety?

Those are the type of players you spent two 1st rounders on. WR's who can win even when double covered.

Just watched Mike Evans grab a ball against double coverage - the CB and deep safety. 2nd year QB Winston didn't even hesitate to throw it.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

He said that he "took what the defense gave me" and said he didn't go deep because the Ravens kept a safety deep.

So Whaley spent two 1st round picks on a WR who can't win against a CB and Safety?

Those are the type of players you spent two 1st rounders on. WR's who can win even when double covered.

Just watched Mike Evans grab a ball against double coverage - the CB and deep safety. 2nd year QB Winston didn't even hesitate to throw it.

Watkins can't make contested catches if he isnt given the chance. That's all on taylor.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Watkins can't make contested catches if he isnt given the chance. That's all on taylor.

Agreed.

But perhaps my point wasn't clear...

This comment of Tyrod's shows that he doesn't trust Watkins to make that contested catch.

Agree.

You have to take shots. You do not win games in this league without calculated risks and you certainly won't make the playoffs.

Agreed.

This comment of Tyrod's shows that he doesn't trust Watkins to make that contested catch.

Then he isn't a franchise quarterback. This is the nfl, no one is going to be wide open every play.

Then he isn't a franchise quarterback. This is the nfl, no one is going to be wide open every play.

So you have to ask yourself.

Why did we extend him?

Why isn't he playing on the 1 year, $3 mil prove it deal he had?

Hmm...

I don't think he trusts himself. The last 1/2 of last season he had more 20 + yard throws to Watkins than any other tandem in the league if memory serves. They certainly couldn't have all been to a wide open SW. There has to be some blame on the play calling here as well. This team has no consistency in what they do except for mistakes and losing. Not to take away responsibility from the players individually but they are a poorly coached team IMO

Now this you are 100% right on.

Taylor needs to let it fly and they need to make him do it.

Take what the defense give? Bullshit. I guess everyone who plays the Steelers decides to "give them" Antonio Brown.

This is how you lose football games in the NFL. I thought they worked their way out of this philosophy towards the end of last year but I guess not. Taylor needs to play every game like the first half of the Chiefs game.

Agreed.

Again, what's frustrating about this is that towards the end of last year he seemed to be getting better at that.

Now this you are 100% right on.

Taylor needs to let it fly and they need to make him do it.

Take what the defense give? Bullshit. I guess everyone who plays the Steelers decides to "give them" Antonio Brown.

This is how you lose football games in the NFL. I thought they worked their way out of this philosophy towards the end of last year but I guess not. Taylor needs to play every game like the first half of the Chiefs game.

This. Right after the Bills game was over I tuned in to the Jets Cincy game. First play I see? I freaking 20 yard pass to a covered AJ Green, who at that point was already well over 100 yards.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

And didn't I see Jimmy Smith gimp off the field early in the second half?

Here's something else. I saw Taylor look to go deep 6 or 7 times today and each time settled for a dump off. So I'm hesitant to blame coaching.

miserable that 70s show GIF

If you are going to lose you might as well lose trying to put the ball in your playmakers hands. Sammy is supposed to be that guy.

So you have to ask yourself.

Why did we extend him?

Why isn't he playing on the 1 year, $3 mil prove it deal he had?

Hmm...

I thought they should have waited but I understood why they did it. It's essentially a one year deal anyway.

Theyre still quite a bit under the cap, so a 1 yr contract isnt something I will lose sleep over. Plus, it is just 1 game. I mean, it IS within the realm of possibility he turns it around to whatever extent. People on here seemed to like TT last season, IIRC.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I like to think myself as level headed but experience tells me that this game does not instill confidence. The track record is what it is and this was not the effort that instills confidence.

this is so fucking right on.

everything "wrong" with the Watkins pick isn't directly on Watkins and I still can't believe a Bills fan doesn't fucking understand this, it's this freaking organization and their logic.

How would we know that if the QB didnt get it to him to see if he made a play on the ball lol FAIL thread

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

This game is on Tyrod for not challenging a realtively shitty DB/secondary and Darby for being a Ballknockerdowner rather than a PLAYMAKER

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

If the Ravens kept a Safety deep, one safety cannot cover the entire field, sideline to sideline on long passes. So they must have had that one Safety deep and had other players playing deep, or at least softer coverage.

If that wasn't the case and there was only 1 Safety deep, they Bills still should have been able to pass downfield. If it was more than one Safety deep, or one safety deep and CB's playing off the line, they how did you not pick them apart on short and medium routes?

His comment is garbage..it doesn't matter how the D plays you, they will ALWAYS leave something open....If they are taking away the deep stuff, you STILL should be able to get the easy short and medium stuff better than 5 yards per attempt.

I wonder what incentives are in Tyrod's contract? He may be playing it safer because of them. smdh

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

This isn't on Sammy guys. You have to at least throw it to him and see if he can make a play they wouldn't even do that today. They better change something up for Thursday

I wonder what incentives are in Tyrod's contract? He may be playing it safer because of them. smdh

I wondered too if he is playing different due to certain contract incentives. If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn that was Trent Edwards wearing 5 for the Bills today.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Well, this isn't the worst thing that could happen. The WORST thing would be for the Bills to finish 8-8 again with Tyrod being juuusssttt good enough to warrant keeping him.

Nope. Don't think so. Let him fail. Let the Bills go 4-12. Blow it up and get a real QB.

This was a total Bills move....you say you need to evaluate him (well, no shit), then you throw out a reward for no apparent reason.

Good to see mediocrity getting rewarded.

This is what you get.

.....And you can put it on the board!

For triple the money.

You wanted to trade for Jay Cutler and pay him 20M a year. Again, when I said that was too much money you responded: who cares...it isn't your money. Same applies here. Dipshit.