mjd1001

The biggest problem why the game was so bad today...

It was Boring. I never want the team to lose, but when you do lose, give me some excitement. The offense was supposed to be good this year? So far, they put in the WORST performance in the league in the early games BY FAR. And this against a Baltimore D that was below average last year. How poorly did they move the ball? From the early games here are some total yardages by offense around the league:

Saints 507

Oakland 486

Chiefs 411

Philly 403

Chargers 388

Cincy 381

Atlanta 374

Tampa 371

Jax 348

Texans 346

Jets 340

Panthers 333

Tenn 316

Balt 308

Denver 307

Minn 301

G.B. 294

Cleve 288

Bears 258

Buffalo? 160 The worse in the league BY A LOT, and less than half of what the average is for the rest of the league so far.

If you look at Taylors numbers...they rank the same way...he is at the bottom of the list for yardage, TD's (obviously with none)

I can be at least entertained with a loss if the Bills move the ball, but not this.

The offense was TERRIBLE. But some people want to blame a defense that gave up 13 points.

Who blamed the defense?

I said most of the blame is on the offense, so it couldn't be me.

Was it Sean?

Meathead?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

The offense came out totally flat.

I guess that is why coaches let the 1st team play together for more than a quarter here and there in the preseason.

Rex decided it was more important to protect his players and it really showed today. They weren't on the same page.

But anyways...fuck this team. FUCK THIS TEAM!

Oh my god. Watching paint dry would be more entertaining.

After the bills game ended I watched 4 games with exciting endings. Teams losing gunning it moving it. Some won it some lost, but I rather go down swinging. But the Bills? For the umpteenth time we go 3 and out. Didn't even cross midfield. AND THERE WAS LIKE 5 minutes left!?!?! And it was game over. Season over too fuckers.

miserable that 70s show GIF

But anyways...fuck this team. FUCK THIS TEAM!

Oh my god. Watching paint dry would be more entertaining.

After the bills game ended I watched 4 games with exciting endings. Teams losing gunning it moving it. Some won it some lost, but I rather go down swinging. But the Bills? For the umpteenth time we go 3 and out. Didn't even cross midfield. AND THERE WAS LIKE 5 minutes left!?!?! And it was game over. Season over too fuckers.

That is kinda what I think....Rookie QBs did better, teams that worse than the Bills last year moved the ball better...Teams with lower payrolls, rookie head coaches....once again EVERYBODY moved the ball better on Offense by a lot.

Ok, yes, it is one week, but if you want to make the playoffs, you don't EVER want to have the worst week of anyone.

So far, the Browns are the only team that has lost by double digits, aren't they?

With that being the case, and with the Bills anemic offense, I expect most writers to have them in the bottom 10 in the league in the power rankings....and I'm sure we will find a handful of sites that have them in the bottom 3.

I dont get it... would folks rather lose by more than less than a touchdown? People are seeming rather privileged here. Come on, we aren't the Patriots, folks. I'd take a W no matter how boring other Range members considered it. My first in person game was against Miami where both teams had single digits, and I was quite satisfied with the win. To me, points/yards arent everything. Just win, baby. Even a mediocre offensive outing would have done that today, and I think theyre capable of mediocre on Thursday.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I dont get it... would folks rather lose by more than less than a touchdown? People are seeming rather privileged here. Come on, we aren't the Patriots, folks. I'd take a W no matter how boring other Range members considered it. My first in person game was against Miami where both teams had single digits, and I was quite satisfied with the win. To me, points/yards arent everything. Just win, baby. Even a mediocre offensive outing would have done that today, and I think theyre capable of mediocre on Thursday.

That is not what this thread is about at all, I'm not sure me...or anyone else in it..ever said they wanted to lose big as long at they scored some. The problem is that they didn't score AND they lost. A Loss is a loss, but not only did most of the other teams that lost give their fans more excitement doing it....but with an offense that is SO bad as they were today, that is the sign of a bigger problem that will leave the team in bad shape going forward if it isn't fixed.

I'll take a win over anything..but I'd rather have a high scoring win than a low scoring win.

I don't want to take a loss at all, but I would MUCH rather sit through a 34-27 loss with some scoring and ball movement than sit through that trudge through the mud they had today.

I think this game is all the fault of the offensive game plan, coaches stuck with it and couldn't get a couple more big plays. I think the coaches knew it was going to be a low scoring affair and played it that way. Makes for a boring ass Game