Flan

MIke Rodak Bold prediction for the Bills - hope he is wrong

Mike Rodak is a choad of epic proportions. He is a Cheatriot fan that has been assigned to the Bills by ESPN and has been bitter about it for years. He is from Boston and used to cover the Cheatriots for ESPNBoston. Only reporter more biased against the Bills is Jerry Sullivan.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

then host the Jets on short rest

Aren't the Jets also going to be playing that game on short rest? At any rate, if the Bills lose to both the Ravens and Jets, the season is probably over. Those are games that a team fighting for a playoff spot wins. I expect Baltimore to be one of the bottom 5-10 teams in the NFL and a home game against the Jets is extremely winnable if the Bills are any good.

Other than the Bears and Browns, every single other prediction was positive in one form or another. Rodak is a complete bag of tools with zero insight and ability to do anything when it comes to sports journalism. There are over a dozen positive ones he could have picked from like the rest of the reporters did, outside of predicting injury, he chose the most negative one possible. Go back to Boston and copy and paste Mike Reiss's work , sell if off as your own and try to get a job you complete jerkoff.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its not completely out of the realm of possibility but I seriously doubt we go 0-4. None of the games are gimmies. The "easiest" one is the Jets and who knows what Fitz will show up. We should beat them. But if we don't its not a huge surprise. We should beat the Pats but I won't believe it until I see it. We have no shot at beating Zona and the Bmore game is a toss up IMO.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Its not completely out of the realm of possibility but I seriously doubt we go 0-4. None of the games are gimmies. The "easiest" one is the Jets and who knows what Fitz will show up. We should beat them. But if we don't its not a huge surprise. We should beat the Pats but I won't believe it until I see it. We have no shot at beating Zona and the Bmore game is a toss up IMO.

Arizona game will be hard but NFC teams coming East dont have a very good record so i wouldnt say no shot.

LOL. Good points guys. Everyone else went prosive and he went low.

He could have easily went with "Tyrod Taylor will be a top 10 QB in Yards and Touchdowns - or some other BOLD take.

is it really outrageous to think we might go 0-4? really? have we watched this team the last 20 yrs. or so? do we even acknowledge that rex ryan is the coach? are there still those out there that think he's a competent head coach? do we even realize that tyrod taylor is slightly better than EJ Manuel? do we even realize EJ Manuel will play because tyrod will get injured?

i'm through blaming the organization, the fans are the ones letting them off the hook.

I don't have a problem with him saying there is a chance the Bills go 0-4. What I DO have a problem with is the pure number of articles that are negative on the Bills this year. I pay attention ever year, but this year seems 'worse' than ever, with about 3 or 4 very negative predictions about the Bills for every 1 positive one. Normally, it doesn't seem this bad.

I don't have a problem with him saying there is a chance the Bills go 0-4. What I DO have a problem with is the pure number of articles that are negative on the Bills this year. I pay attention ever year, but this year seems 'worse' than ever, with about 3 or 4 very negative predictions about the Bills for every 1 positive one. Normally, it doesn't seem this bad.

Not sure if you noticed but things have been pretty much all negative in general.

The articles follow what's going on in real.

That's why I laugh when Daryl and Meathead and others call reporters choads for being negative.

We've had 16 years of losing -- How positive could they be?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Mike Rodak is a choad of epic proportions. He is a Cheatriot fan that has been assigned to the Bills by ESPN and has been bitter about it for years. He is from Boston and used to cover the Cheatriots for ESPNBoston. Only reporter more biased against the Bills is Jerry Sullivan.

In the history of personal insult buzz-words, i think calling someone a "choad" may just be at the very top of the list. I concur.

But i also think we're going to be bad :(

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Scopes,

If your opinion of Choadak is correct and the Bills in general when it comes to negativity, then wouldn't a BOLD prediction be something positive ? after all he probably is right more than he's wrong because we have had an unbelievable amount of disappointment. So, to me, 0-4 to start the season is not a BOLD prediction, it's the easy way out for a hack journalist who knows as much about the Bills as the fans do, probably even less. He's a Choad because he does zero research on this team, knows very little about the X's and O's, and passes other journalist's info off to us as reporting. He's a Choad because he's a shitty reporter, a Pats homer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

is it really outrageous to think we might go 0-4? really? have we watched this team the last 20 yrs. or so? do we even acknowledge that rex ryan is the coach? are there still those out there that think he's a competent head coach? do we even realize that tyrod taylor is slightly better than EJ Manuel? do we even realize EJ Manuel will play because tyrod will get injured?

i'm through blaming the organization, the fans are the ones letting them off the hook.

Slightly better than EJ Manuel ... thats where you went off the rails...

Ill take Tyrod as my starter at this point in time over Joe Flacco, Ryan Fitzpatrick, & Jimmy Grappollo 3 of the first 4 QBs we face.

Scopes,

If your opinion of Choadak is correct and the Bills in general when it comes to negativity, then wouldn't a BOLD prediction be something positive ? after all he probably is right more than he's wrong because we have had an unbelievable amount of disappointment. So, to me, 0-4 to start the season is not a BOLD prediction, it's the easy way out for a hack journalist who knows as much about the Bills as the fans do, probably even less. He's a Choad because he does zero research on this team, knows very little about the X's and O's, and passes other journalist's info off to us as reporting. He's a Choad because he's a shitty reporter, a Pats homer.

Back up your point that he knows little X's and O's and doesn't do research.

I personally watched him at Bills camp every day talking to coaches, players, and filming the whole to watch later and he had an assistant next to him taking notes.

So if you know something I don't (about him him not doing research), feel free to explain.

It's simple: Bills fans don't like him because he tells them the dark truth.

I'll explain it as simple as I can:

I read his stuff, that's all the research I need , my 12 year old son talked to Aaron Williams at training camp this year, does that make him qualified to cover an NFL team ? (Actually, my son knows more about the Bills than Choadak does, so yes I guess it does)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll explain it as simple as I can:

I read his stuff, that's all the research I need , my 12 year old son talked to Aaron Williams at training camp this year, does that make him qualified to cover an NFL team ? (Actually, my son knows more about the Bills than Choadak does, so yes I guess it does)

Again, assumptions based on nothing.

You're the typical Bills homer.

I sure am, there's nothing wrong with that, especially this time of year. Maybe I should be more like you and and be miserable all the time about everything Bills related, that sure sounds like fun, and that way I'll never have anything positive football wise to look forward to ever again.

The fact that you are defending Mike Rodak, unless you are in fact him, tells me all I need to know about where you stand. Go troll somewhere else, there's nothing wrong with looking at the upcoming season with optimism. For a long time, this is usually as optimistic as it gets, but I'm ok with that, because I realize that no matter how angry I get, how negative I get, no matter how many tweets I send, that nothing I do is going to change how the Bills are run and how the Bills play. So at some point when they prove everyone wrong , I'll be happy to go along for the ride, you go ahead and be miserable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I sure am, there's nothing wrong with that, especially this time of year. Maybe I should be more like you and and be miserable all the time about everything Bills related, that sure sounds like fun, and that way I'll never have anything positive football wise to look forward to ever again.

The fact that you are defending Mike Rodak, unless you are in fact him, tells me all I need to know about where you stand. Go troll somewhere else, there's nothing wrong with looking at the upcoming season with optimism. For a long time, this is usually as optimistic as it gets, but I'm ok with that, because I realize that no matter how angry I get, how negative I get, no matter how many tweets I send, that nothing I do is going to change how the Bills are run and how the Bills play. So at some point when they prove everyone wrong , I'll be happy to go along for the ride, you go ahead and be miserable.

Rodak is not a Bills fan.

He has no reason to be optimistic.

His duty is the truth.

And he does represent that.

Slightly better than EJ Manuel ... thats where you went off the rails...

Ill take Tyrod as my starter at this point in time over Joe Flacco, Ryan Fitzpatrick, & Jimmy Grappollo 3 of the first 4 QBs we face.

and i'd take a better qb than all of 'em.

Why would Rodak hate the Bills ??

He's a Pats fan. They own us. If anything he probably feels sorry for our pathetic team.

People just don't like his opinion because his stuff is more truth based than hope based like most of the Bills related media which is covered by guys that are actually fans of the team.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Why would Rodak hate the Bills ??

He's a Pats fan. They own us. If anything he probably feels sorry for our pathetic team.

People just don't like his opinion because his stuff is more truth based than hope based like most of the Bills related media which is covered by guys that are actually fans of the team.

truth and bills fans are something not used in the same sentence very often.