Seattle gets off the shneid as far as Super Bowl wins go... still 13 teams without a SB win. Who will break through next?

Carolina

Jacksonville

Cleveland

Detroit

Buffalo

Arizona

Houston

Atlanta

Cincinnati

Minnesota

San Diego

Tennessee

Philadelphia

I'd say Carolina with Cam has the best chance to win the next one.

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

I don't see any of them being a favorite next year to even go deep into the playoffs, but he favorites have to be Carolina and Arizona from that list.

I'd go with none of these. All these franchises did not win a title because they suck. And continue to suck. With Buffalo being the poster child of the "suck"-group.

But if I had to choose one of those, I'd go with the Eagles, with Carolina being second.

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

next year.....Buffalo wins it all

*cough* HOMER *cough*

:)

next year.....Buffalo wins it all

*cough* HOMER *cough*

:)

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

C'mon y'all. You all know we are past due,way way past due not only

to be in the stupid playoffs but to be in the Superbowl again and winning it.

Our team can play with anyone and beat them. We have to start believing

in ourselves. When we lose it is only by a few points. Just a little more effort

here and ther will turn those close losses into wins.

Ask yourselves, "why not us'"?? We have the personnel the coaches the facilities

and the experience to get back ON TOP. Quit being content to be a loser. Change it around next year.

Forget that bullshit about tanking to get a top 5 player in the draft.

C'mon y'all. You all know we are past due,way way past due not only

to be in the stupid playoffs but to be in the Superbowl again and winning it.

Our team can play with anyone and beat them. We have to start believing

in ourselves. When we lose it is only by a few points. Just a little more effort

here and ther will turn those close losses into wins.

Ask yourselves, "why not us'"?? We have the personnel the coaches the facilities

and the experience to get back ON TOP. Quit being content to be a loser. Change it around next year.

Forget that bullshit about tanking to get a top 5 player in the draft.

I don't know...probably Carolina as their D is pretty good already...Buffalo....I don't think they will win a SB or SC in my lifetime(im 45). I just cant see it happening.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I don't know...probably Carolina as their D is pretty good already...Buffalo....I don't think they will win a SB or SC in my lifetime(im 45). I just cant see it happening.

And one of the reasons you won't see it happen is because of Goodell and his successors. They can't let the Bills win the Super Bowl because it would be a financial disaster for the NFL. Bills winning the Super Bowl would mean they would not be moving anywhere soon most likely. I'm convinced Goodell wants to move the Bills. Thus the easiest/slyist way to do it is make sure the Bills will always suck. How does he do that? Shitty scheduling and apparently telling free agents NOT to come here (Vick incident). There may be even more meddling we don't know about. Couple that with shitty management and we will never see this team relevant again.

miserable that 70s show GIF

We're the only team to not have made the playoffs this millennium.

Even the ****ing Raiders and Browns made it since we have.

So, **** everyone and everything.

Oh, in answer to the O.P. probably Carolina. Defense wins Championships.

The Rules Of The Range

1) Every thought should be a thread.

2) The Bills should seriously consider every available player.

3) Every good player wants to play for the Bills.

4) Every team with a need to fill is looking at trading with the Bills.

Everyone will win it aside from Buffalo...

Maybe when we play in space, or under water we'll have a chance (but I doubt it)

billslogo.jpg

To be honest, Buffalo is not really that bad. In some ways there are a lot of similarities to Buffalo and the Seahawks. The Bills Secondary is somewhat similar to the seahawks. Gillmore is like Richardson..both big physical corners, Mckelvin is a decent size corner at 5'11, and Byrd is a hard hitting Saftey as well. Up front the Bills boast a very very good front 4. Mario Williams, Daerus and Kyle Williams are pro bowl guys and Alex Carrington is a solid DE. LB we have a stud in Kiko Alonzo, and a decent OLB that can rush thanks to Indy and swapping Sheppard out. Which really equates to the Bills needing another OLB on the other side who can cover TE's.

Offense is where the Hawks have an advantage. Manual is a rook so we don't know how he will be once he gains experience, but the Hawks have a legit QB who can throw and run with the ball. They have a Beast of a running back in Lynch and a Fred Jackson like guy behind lynch.

What I see as the biggest difference between the Hawks is there O line is solid where the bills have holes to fill. If the Bills can fill the LG , RT and TE position....they could be scary good.

To be honest, Buffalo is not really that bad. In some ways there are a lot of similarities to Buffalo and the Seahawks. The Bills Secondary is somewhat similar to the seahawks. Gillmore is like Richardson..both big physical corners, Mckelvin is a decent size corner at 5'11, and Byrd is a hard hitting Saftey as well. Up front the Bills boast a very very good front 4. Mario Williams, Daerus and Kyle Williams are pro bowl guys and Alex Carrington is a solid DE. LB we have a stud in Kiko Alonzo, and a decent OLB that can rush thanks to Indy and swapping Sheppard out. Which really equates to the Bills needing another OLB on the other side who can cover TE's.

Offense is where the Hawks have an advantage. Manual is a rook so we don't know how he will be once he gains experience, but the Hawks have a legit QB who can throw and run with the ball. They have a Beast of a running back in Lynch and a Fred Jackson like guy behind lynch.

What I see as the biggest difference between the Hawks is there O line is solid where the bills have holes to fill. If the Bills can fill the LG , RT and TE position....they could be scary good.

I know injuries are unfortunate but we can't have the multiple injuries we had last year and expect this team to gel and be prominant, especially the way the offense was last year. I don't know about all of you but I held my breath every time a running play finished with Stevie, TJ and EJ. They were always hobbling. I didn't see that much with other teams. It was just simply ridiculous not to mention all the other postions where our players got injured . To play loose and tough at the same time -- that's what Seattle showed me.

Seattle gets off the shneid as far as Super Bowl wins go... still 13 teams without a SB win. Who will break through next?

Carolina

Jacksonville

Cleveland

Detroit

Buffalo

Arizona

Houston

Atlanta

Cincinnati

Minnesota

San Diego

Tennessee

Philadelphia

Houston, Detroit, Cleveland, Jx and the only 4 that never made it???

Carolina

Jacksonville

Cleveland

Detroit

Buffalo

Arizona

Houston

Atlanta

Cincinnati

Minnesota

San Diego

Tennessee

Philadelphia

Houston, Detroit, Cleveland, Jx and the only 4 that never made it???