storyofthebert

Kiko lost defensive rookie of year

He's a Bill. Of course he's not rookie of the year. If he was a Cowboy he would have been the NFL MVP.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

He needed a few more big plays late in the year to keep visible. Playing for the Bills is a lot like not playing football at all, to the eyes of the voters. He doesn't strike me as the type to use this as motivation, but he should.

He needs to shed the college player body and become a force in the middle. Or move him outside. Either way, he needs to bulk up and adjust to a 16 game schedule. He's already got a nose for the ball. He just needs to be a run-stopper as well.

I envision the Bills grabbing a LBer that makes opponents forget about Kiko. That will make him so much better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Feel better about the Watson trade yet?

https://twitter.com/MADmagazine/status/473898497021063168/photo/1

Crock of shit...if I were Kiko and he continues as he has..id be telling the NFL they can suck on a DIK if he made the Pro bowl ..Id be like...sorry im hurt EVERY year lol.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Not surprised at all. I think I heard him mentioned once all year by the national media (the legend story on espn) while the other candidates were constantly pimped by them.....why? Because as Nuke mentioned he was on the Bills. No one but us care.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Not surprised at all. I think I heard him mentioned once all year by the national media (the legend story on espn) while the other candidates were constantly pimped by them.....why? Because as Nuke mentioned he was on the Bills. No one but us care.

That's because the Bills have MADE THEMSELVES TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THE NFL AND FANS EVERYWHERE FOR a DECADE AND A HALF OF TOTAL SUCK

That's because the Bills have MADE THEMSELVES TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THE NFL AND FANS EVERYWHERE FOR a DECADE AND A HALF OF TOTAL SUCK

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

This is BS. Richardson looks like a force but Kiko deserved it.

I wish we could have seen him give his acceptance speech.

I think he deserved it but I am biased. I love the bills and hate the jets so it makes sense. But with the stats I don't see how they reasoned that Sheldon deserved it over kiko. At least kiko got 2nd most votes by a landslide. The other three candidates weren't even close to winning.

He's a Bill. Of course he's not rookie of the year. If he was a Cowboy he would have been the NFL MVP.

Everyone should like this post.

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

He needed a few more big plays late in the year to keep visible. Playing for the Bills is a lot like not playing football at all, to the eyes of the voters. He doesn't strike me as the type to use this as motivation, but he should.

Agreed. He faded down the stretch. I think he still could have won it, but he just was kinda invisible in the last few games.

Agreed. He faded down the stretch. I think he still could have won it, but he just was kinda invisible in the last few games.

I dont think that he really dropped off. He was still getting a average of 10 tackles a game down the last part of the season but in passing defense they stop going down the middle on us. In the beginning of the season there was a lot more of this.

Richardson dominated the line of scrimmage for the Jets this season. New York gets more national media attention than Buffalo so Richardson probably got more exposure than Alonso. IMO Alonso should have won Rookie of the year. He should use this as motivation for next year.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg