Sign in to follow this  
rquinn619

6 Way Too Early Bills Camp Predictions: Offense

http://buildingtheherd.com/commentary/6-way-early-buffalo-bills-training-camp-predictions-offense/

With the conclusion of the team’s Offseason Training Activities, the Buffalo Bills have a month to get ready for Training Camp. The small tease of excitement fans had with reports and clips of the team back on the field ended quickly, so I decided to make some way too early predictions as to how things could shake out in training camp, answering questions about who’s on the bubble, which players will underachieve and overachieve, etc.

Feel free to provide your thoughts to these topics in the comments!

I like how most of these have a common and reaccuring theme......injuries.

Bla bla bla showed promised but then got hurt....bla bla showed flashes but then got hurt...bla bla bla wasn't always 100% because they were hurt. Fuck this shit. Been hearing that shit for 15 years and we are going to hear it again..."The 2016 Bills showed so much promise who knew what could have been if Sammy and Lawson were 100%". Fuck this shit.

miserable that 70s show GIF

didnt see a single typo this time, nice

imo you should consider saying 'we' instead of 'i'. makes you sound like youve got a staff or something

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

my prediction is we will hear throughout camp that the D is completely dominating. we'll hear "85 Bears... superbowl..."

and when it comes time to play other teams it'll turn out that our offense is just pathetic and our D is more like the 2015 bears.

didnt see a single typo this time, nice

imo you should consider saying 'we' instead of 'i'. makes you sound like youve got a staff or something

LOL. The guy that doesn't capitalize any words is proofreading for other people.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

you know its funny but i started doing the no-caps no-punc thing just for the interweb postings but sometimes when i go to write a real letter i have to think bc ive forgotten the real grammar rules lol

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

i guess its just a matter of style, either way can work i guess. i think i might prefer the we bc it feels like you and the reader are doing something together. thats probably different for different ppl tho

What a sad article.

It's all true, but ... sad.

Sean nailed it when he said "this player could be good, but..." and "this player was drafted high and had potential, but..."

And on and on.

Good article ... But highly depressing.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg