rquinn619

Why Jonathan Williams is Ideal Fit for Greg Roman's Run Schemes

Another breakdown live from my mom's basement!

http://buildingtheherd.com/film-room/player-breakdowns/jonathan-williams/

The addition of another running back was questionable to some Bills’ fans, but in Greg Roman’s run-first offense, Jonathan Williams is a much needed asset to a team that used seven running backs due to injury last year. Standing 5’11” and weighing 224-pounds, Williams has a rare combination of power, quickness, patience and burst that makes him an exciting player to watch and a perfect fit for the gap-blocking scheme the Bills run.

In his three years with the Razorbacks, Jonathan Williams gained 2,321 yards and 16 touchdowns on the ground, averaging 5.7 yards-per-carry while adding 345 yards and six touchdowns on 26 receptions. Let’s break down the various traits to his game while showing why he’s a solid fit for the Buffalo Bills’ offense.

Nice article. Keep it up.

Obviously there were bigger needs than RB but those video clips show why Whaley would like his potential.

Thanks for the well written article. I'm preparing for the usual sad haters to bash me now because of my positive comment. lol

I helped defend you in the other thread, but to be completely straight with you my friend, your assault on Lit in the Shoutbox makes you and a cohort out to be the bad guy, as does your sig. If you clean that up, you might have a better chance of folks seeing it. I remember some things that happened, but that was then, and if someone were to appear on the scene now(say Rob), it would look more like youre instigating matters with Lit. Take the high road and give yourself credibility in the Now, my friend.

As for the article, I enjoyed it. I like your style Rob(are we allowed to speak to him/address him directly like other members?). Without needing to get that question answered, I want to ask another of everyone, from the final thoughts of the article. I know I liked what I saw of Gillislee, but what can you tell me Wilder Jr, the other contestant likely in the mix?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

i think it was angry birds that said it appears like jungle actually enjoys battling with lit. i think angry birds was right

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

i think it was angry birds that said it appears like jungle actually enjoys battling with lit. i think angry birds was right

I actually think you guys defend lit for some reason, he is a douche bag and has always been a douche bag. He doesn't get a pass for constantly being an asshole. I could care less if I'm accepted with the crowd that thinks lit is "cool"

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

lol. yes bc thats even remotely related to what ive said all along

jeez jungle, cant you remember anything? holy cow

the issue isnt whether i am defending lit, as if i am choosing lit over you. im fair to everybody, and i have been way more on 'your' side in your little battle with him than i have his

IMPORTANT SECTION: the point thats been made over and over again to you is that a) lit is a dick sometimes. 2) you go overboard with your response to his dickitude. to the point that it appears you actually like it in some manner. you dont HAVE to respond to each and every instance of said dickitude every time, you dont have to antagonize with permanent signatures calling him to battle. you would win more often by selecting shutting up as your response. END IMPORTANT SECTION

fyi: it the important section (above, like directly above this sentence) that you should remember and carry forward

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

lol. yes bc thats even remotely related to what ive said all along

jeez jungle, cant you remember anything? holy cow

the issue isnt whether i am defending lit, as if i am choosing lit over you. im fair to everybody, and i have been way more on 'your' side in your little battle with him than i have his

IMPORTANT SECTION: the point thats been made over and over again to you is that a) lit is a dick sometimes. 2) you go overboard with your response to his dickitude. to the point that it appears you actually like it in some manner. you dont HAVE to respond to each and every instance of said dickitude every time, you dont have to antagonize with permanent signatures calling him to battle. you would win more often by selecting shutting up as your response. END IMPORTANT SECTION

fyi: it the important section (above, like directly above this sentence) that you should remember and carry forward

I also have been on Jungles side, way more than Lits, but it doesn't take much to set Jungle off and Lit knows that. I would love too see Jungle just ignore him. Seems like Jungle thinks hes going to lose some street cred, if he doesn't respond to every insult that Lit throws at him. Idk why Lit hates him so much. Maybe im too laid back, i dont care if a person talks about my mom or grandpappy whether alive or dead, unless they knew them.

Jonathan will without a doubt get his chance when karlos goes down with an injury.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Jonathan will without a doubt get his chance when karlos goes down with an injury.

I don't want Will him to ever get a chance. I want Karlos to give us a reason to cut Shady.

i want karlos to retire. that negros brain was scrambled last time, i dont think he can take much more. retire now son, start an insurance sales bidness or something. save that brain

they picked whatshisname williams bc they felt he was great value. looks like maybe they got a starting caliber option. so yeah, insurance for shady should he get injured or go to jail, and karlos who really should retire

I don't want Will him to ever get a chance. I want Karlos to give us a reason to cut Shady.

If karlos can put together a 16 game season, maybe.

Even though mccoy is fuktard, he gives us the best chance to win at runningback.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Hoping for Karlos to replace McCoy is like hoping for super hot 20 year old models to fall out of the sky into your laps. It just won't happen. Karlos was great last year but he hurt every inch of his body and missed almost half the season. I don't see that suddenly changing in 2016

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

truer words have never been spoken