Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Photo: An impressive rookie group

Anyone else feel good seeing this impressive group?

tempgroup-shot--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Adolphus Washington, Jonathan Williams, Reggie Ragland, Shaq Lawson, Kolby Listenbee, Kevon Seymour, Cardale Jones

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I dont know. I cannot assess the quality of a football player by seeing him holding his helmet while being photographed.

But it looks like Cardale is a monster and eats kids every evening.

Maybe we can convert him to defensive end...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Anyone else feel good seeing this impressive group?

tempgroup-shot--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Adolphus Washington, Jonathan Williams, Reggie Ragland, Shaq Lawson, Kolby Listenbee, Kevon Seymour, Cardale Jones

I was more impressed at the size of log I was able to squeeze out this morning.

Call me when they are on the field doing something impressive

It's a good thing you sad sacks don't represent the majority of Bills fans, even the online keyboard soldiers. Something is wrong with you ingrates. I wasn't feeling the greatest earlier, but youve helped me feel better and given me reason to be grateful, for not having whatever in my life makes you so downright miserable at things intended to make you feel good.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

When I look at that photo two things jump out at me about how Whaley and Rex want this team to look.

First is speed. Every one of those guys can run. Washington was picked over some highly rated run stuffing NT's

The second is toughness, especially in Ragland and Lawson. They will bring some attitude to this team to go along with guys who already play tough in Dareus, Hughes and Incognito.

It's a good thing you sad sacks don't represent the majority of Bills fans, even the online keyboard soldiers. Something is wrong with you ingrates. I wasn't feeling the greatest earlier, but youve helped me feel better and given me reason to be grateful, for not having whatever in my life makes you so downright miserable at things intended to make you feel good.

You will get a lot of negativity around here by posers claiming to be edgy and telling it like it is.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

You will get a lot of negativity around here by posers claiming to be edgy and telling it like it is.

Yeah, I dont claim to be perfect. I'm trying to improve myself in an ongoing manner, but sometimes hit rough patches. I dont mean to instill hatred in you or anyone when we disagree on something. You dont have to agree with folks on everything to like them overall, right? I suppose I can accept that I did not get a single thanks for that picture and that some responded virulently, and I will respect your admonition and take into account my sobriety/over-caffeinated states(Ive been trying e cigs out to see if they help with my mood and I think they and the comedown from caffeine can seem to effect my thinking/mood). I offer an apology to you or anyone who thinks Ive wronged them when I was in a bad mood. Thanks for the reminder, I can use them now and then, as can many of us. I dont want folks to discount my points if they think I'm evil as you suggest.

I remember when the Buffalo News ran a similar photo of the 2004 draft class (with McGahee with them since essentially it was his rookie year) and all of us thinking what a core of studs we had that rival Kelly, Reed, and Thomas. And the paper ran a glowing article for Hope and change is coming. Well we know how that went.

They're all long long gone retired now. And I see no change in that team to this team.

You all know one or more of them will bust and one or more will get hurt before the season even starts.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Cardale is HUGE. Wow.

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

I remember when the Buffalo News ran a similar photo of the 2004 draft class (with McGahee with them since essentially it was his rookie year) and all of us thinking what a core of studs we had that rival Kelly, Reed, and Thomas. And the paper ran a glowing article for Hope and change is coming. Well we know how that went.

They're all long long gone retired now. And I see no change in that team to this team.

You all know one or more of them will bust and one or more will get hurt before the season even starts.

As far as busts, I can see Washington, Jones and Seymour never panning out.

I fully expect Ragland and Lawson to be core players for years, starting day 1, and Williams being a nice player for where we selected him when he finally gets his shot.

As far as busts, I can see Washington, Jones and Seymour never panning out.

I fully expect Ragland and Lawson to be core players for years, starting day 1, and Williams being a nice player for where we selected him when he finally gets his shot.

13yxn3.jpg

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

So what in the long run makes this a solid draft?

2 long term starters and a couple guys to develop into role players?

Does one have to become a pro bowler?

Or is the draft a huge failure if Paxton Lynch becomes a franchise qb?

We haven't been relative as a NFL franchise since 1999. So maybe you can tell us like it "really" is?

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Jones is the biggest dude on that pic

Like some of us have said. A linebacker with a strong arm. Nothing more.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: