LiterateStylish

Players you should be pissed about if Whaley takes them

Here are 3 players, that if Whaley takes them, you should just start crying because i'm going to be unbearable.

1) Darron Lee - He's going to suck. In fact, he wasn't even that good in college as a pure lb. Read and react. Intuitive instincts suck. And he gets swallowed up at the LOS. Lost in crowded spaces. And he looks and plays friggin SMALL. Those who couldn't stand Maybin due to being pushed around are not going to like Lee. Fug. I laughed at one scouting report that said he looks more like a big safety than a LB. He had 21 missed tackles over the past 2 seasons. Just watch a few of his games (they do quick shots on youtube). Unfortunately I think this is the guy Whaley wants. He's fast and athletic, which gets Whaley's dick hard. Just shake your head if Whaley takes this dude. Im giving you Lit's GUARANTEE OF FAILURE on this guy. He WILL suck. He will suck HARDDDDD.

2) Robert Nkemdiche - This is Terrell Owens as a defensive player but not nearly as good. Admitted to taking plays off. Fell out of a balcony. Wants a pet tiger. Ratted on his teammate. And he's not even that good. His stats suck. Etc.

3) Eli Apple - I could see Rex loving this kid. We don't need a fcking CB. I dont care about Gilmore's contract status. If you wanted a CB you should have kept McKelvin for the reduced amount he offered.

Also: Any RB's.

Ok. That is all.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I agree on Lee. Ridiculous athlete, but hes not a LB. At OSU he played over 60% of his snaps in the slot. I question his ability to work inside the tacle box as an ILB. Also agree on Apple, and it would immediately tell us that Bills aren't re-signing Gilmore.

Other players I'd hate: A'Shawn Robinson (most overrated DL in the draft IMO)

Will Fuller (obviously has speed, but is more Ted Ginn than DJax, body catcher with bad hands, limited route tree and doesn't have the explosiveness/leaping ability of Corey Coleman)

Kevin Dodd (he's a 4-3 Base end and reminds me a bit of Quinton Coples. Not athletic enough to play 3-4 OLB, but doesn't have the length to play at 5t)

Su'a Cravens (he's a 4-3 WILL. Where does he play in a 3-4? Too lean to play inside and doesn't have the speed/fluidity to play in deep covg. Too risky)

I agree on Lee. Ridiculous athlete, but hes not a LB. At OSU he played over 60% of his snaps in the slot. I question his ability to work inside the tacle box as an ILB. Also agree on Apple, and it would immediately tell us that Bills aren't re-signing Gilmore.

Other players I'd hate: A'Shawn Robinson (most overrated DL in the draft IMO)

Will Fuller (obviously has speed, but is more Ted Ginn than DJax, body catcher with bad hands, limited route tree and doesn't have the explosiveness/leaping ability of Corey Coleman)

Kevin Dodd (he's a 4-3 Base end and reminds me a bit of Quinton Coples. Not athletic enough to play 3-4 OLB, but doesn't have the length to play at 5t)

Su'a Cravens (he's a 4-3 WILL. Where does he play in a 3-4? Too lean to play inside and doesn't have the speed/fluidity to play in deep covg. Too risky)

Bingo.

I like Jarron Reed.

But that's because I really like run stuffers. They make your inadequate LB's look better than they are by occupying linemen.

I'm ok with Lee playing in the slot. Super athletic linebackers are the rage, and he would play more like Bobby Wagner than David Harris in this system.

But the missed tackles and size are major concerns for sure.

I'm split on him, so I would pass.

Bingo.

I like Jarron Reed.

But that's because I really like run stuffers. They make your inadequate LB's look better than they are by occupying linemen.

Considering Dareus is better when he's not the anchor, I would love reed. He, Dareus and Williams could form a front three than kill the run and get through at the qb .

Considering Dareus is better when he's not the anchor, I would love reed. He, Dareus and Williams could form a front three than kill the run and get through at the qb .

I don'td know mos5 if these guys apart from highlights and what i read but it is a passing league and i'do prefer someone who can either rush the passer or cover.

We can find run stoppers later in the draft.

I realize its only the 1st round tonite but be ready to lose your shit too in the next couple of days when he drafts Cardale Jones. A guy soooooo bad he's not even good enough to bring as an undrafted FA.

Useless bum.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

But if he frees up Dareus to be more active I guess a cas3 can be made for a NT.

Bingo.

I like Jarron Reed.

And i read that Reed recorded not 1 missed tackle. And can play on passing downs, because he is disruptive. We have to draft this guy.

I don'td know mos5 if these guys apart from highlights and what i read but it is a passing league and i'do prefer someone who can either rush the passer or cover.

We can find run stoppers later in the draft.

Not run stuffers like Reed.

And Lee will suck. He will get teabagged by Gronk regularly.

• Like 1

Lee did play the slot alot and it was by design. They wanted to have 3 LBs on the field and still be able to cover 3 wide sets.

Look at what the Cardinals do with buccanon. Lee is the new NFL lb.

Nkemdiche has talent but is not worth the trouble IMO. If he is there at 49 I'd be ok with it.

Apple is a good player. Rex drafted wilson when he had cro and revis. So I wouldn't be suprised.

I'd prefer butler to reed. I'd rather take the pass rush ability since no one in our division is going to run the ball down our throats.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Lee would be a good nickel LB to have against running backs coming out of the backfield. Something we couldn't stop against NE.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Look at what the Cardinals do with buccanon. Lee is the new NFL lb.

No, he's not.

GOOD fast lb's are the new NFL.

Nkemdiche has talent but is not worth the trouble IMO. If he is there at 49 I'd be ok with it.

Agreed.

Apple is a good player. Rex drafted wilson when he had cro and revis. So I wouldn't be suprised.

Agreed.

Which is why i'm scared.

I'd prefer butler to reed. I'd rather take the pass rush ability since no one in our division is going to run the ball down our throats.

You're smarter than this.

The run stuffing quality of a player has 1,000 times more to do with occupying linemen, giving our blitzers a free shot at the QB than it does actually stuffing run plays.

There is a reason why Vince Wilfork was so successful for so long.

Buscaglia seems to think Lee is one of the top players on the Bills board.

From my first post.

Unfortunately I think this is the guy Whaley wants. He's fast and athletic, which gets Whaley's dick hard. Just shake your head if Whaley takes this dude. Im giving you Lit's GUARANTEE OF FAILURE on this guy. He WILL suck. He will suck HARDDDDD.

Not run stuffers like Reed.

And Lee will suck. He will get teabagged by Gronk regularly.

I have heard wonderful things about Reed and I absolutely feel we need a NT to allow Dareus to move to DE but the biggest problems i had with this defense last year was pass rush and quick passes. I want those addressed early in the draft.

Reed might be able to stop the run as well as Ngota or Ted Washington but Brady forces those guys to the sidelines.

Again, I don't know each individual prospect apart from scouting reports but as far as the type of player that I want run stuffers are not my top priorities, and that is true for Ragland at ILB too, who I loved watching this season.

I have heard wonderful things about Reed and I absolutely feel we need a NT to allow Dareus to move to DE but the biggest problems i had with this defense last year was pass rush and quick passes. I want those addressed early in the draft.

Reed might be able to stop the run as well as Ngota or Ted Washington but Brady forces those guys to the sidelines.

Again, I don't know each individual prospect apart from scouting reports but as far as the type of player that I want run stuffers are not my top priorities, and that is true for Ragland at ILB too, who I loved watching this season.

How much more pass rush do you think we will have when we have a guy occupying two linemen by himself?

Whaley takes them, you should just start crying because i'm going to be unbearable.

too late

ha jk. youve been pretty good lately

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Here are 3 players, that if Whaley takes them, you should just start crying because i'm going to be unbearable.

1) Darron Lee - He's going to suck. In fact, he wasn't even that good in college as a pure lb. Read and react. Intuitive instincts suck. And he gets swallowed up at the LOS. Lost in crowded spaces. And he looks and plays friggin SMALL. Those who couldn't stand Maybin due to being pushed around are not going to like Lee. Fug. I laughed at one scouting report that said he looks more like a big safety than a LB. He had 21 missed tackles over the past 2 seasons. Just watch a few of his games (they do quick shots on youtube). Unfortunately I think this is the guy Whaley wants. He's fast and athletic, which gets Whaley's dick hard. Just shake your head if Whaley takes this dude. Im giving you Lit's GUARANTEE OF FAILURE on this guy. He WILL suck. He will suck HARDDDDD.

2) Robert Nkemdiche - This is Terrell Owens as a defensive player but not nearly as good. Admitted to taking plays off. Fell out of a balcony. Wants a pet tiger. Ratted on his teammate. And he's not even that good. His stats suck. Etc.

3) Eli Apple - I could see Rex loving this kid. We don't need a fcking CB. I dont care about Gilmore's contract status. If you wanted a CB you should have kept McKelvin for the reduced amount he offered.

Also: Any RB's.

Ok. That is all.

Not sure I agree 100% about Lee but I'm 100% on board with the rest. Actually, pretty much any CB would piss me off.

How much more pass rush do you think we will have when we have a guy occupying two linemen by himself?

Is he a 2 down player? If he is in want more from a 1st round.

Is he a 2 down player? If he is in want more from a 1st round.

That's my issue with reed. If he is only a two down run stuffer I'm not as interested.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

No, he's not.

GOOD fast lb's are the new NFL.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Which is why i'm scared.

You're smarter than this.

The run stuffing quality of a player has 1,000 times more to do with occupying linemen, giving our blitzers a free shot at the QB than it does actually stuffing run plays.

There is a reason why Vince Wilford was so successful for so long.

Lee has shown he can be a playmaker. He is also still new to the position. If he was 250 lbs everyone would be drooling over him.

As far as reed goes, I think he would be a good pick and he would be our nose tackle. But I'm not sold on him as a pass rusher on 3rd downs.

I would rather have butler because he can play nose and rusher the passer on 3rd down. My idea would be to draft butler as your NT this year. Also draft a true NT in the late rounds. Then next year move butler to DE and rotate your NT in on obvious run downs.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

That's my issue with reed. If he is only a two down run stuffer I'm not as interested.

Now if we could somehow trade down and land a run stuffers, sign me up!

I'd bet almost anything that if Lee falls far enough, he will be a Falcon or a Bill. I think there's a very good chance he's at the top of both of their draft boards by the time it gets to their respective picks. I can definitely understand the concerns with him, but I think at 19, he's worth taking the chance on.