Jungle,

My record for predicting qb success in the NFL is poor. I like Lynch, but even those experts who agree admit you'll have to wait at least two years for him to develop. If I am Doug Whaley, I go the safer route and pick defense early in the draft. Since I am not DW, I allow myself the fun of being intrigued by a pick that could pay-off down the line.

How often are small school qb's winning superbowls? That's the exception not the norm.

Joe Flacco is the exception to the rule , and had help with a good running game in Ray Rice and his 1,143 rushing yards and 9 rushing TD's and the 11th ranked rushing offense in the NFL, and a good defense with Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Bernard Pollard.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

If the Browns and Hue Jackson are happy with RG3 and think he is the answer , then they will be in the position to draft the best CB/S of the draft in Jalen Ramsey who is being compared to Charles Woodson. With so few impact players in this draft class, and some scouts and experts speaking on anonymity saying that, why would the Browns pass the opportunity to draft a Blue chip player at 2nd overall for an average player?

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/04/10/will-smith-murder-new-orleans-saints-nfl

It's lying season, and the Browns and Titans will put out feelers to see what teams are offering them to trade up. They will want deals where they rip off anther team and they greatly benefit in order to justify passing up the few blue chip players that there are in this draft.

Ramsey is overrated. He is going to be good but he is not the 2nd overall pick type guy...let alone #1. He is going to have trouble changing direction to keep up with elite WRs in the NFL. So play him at Safety? Great! Safeties don't go in the top 5.

If the Browns think RG3 is any sort of answer they are kidding themselves and it will just go to prove my point from my last post: The Browns make terrible, terrible decisions. Seriously the are even better at fucking things up than we are.

If they are stupid enough to pass on a QB then they need to trade out. There will be talent at the CB spot when they pick in the 2nd. If they pick a non-QB at 2 they'd be better off with Jack or Buckner.

Jungle,

My record for predicting qb success in the NFL is poor. I like Lynch, but even those experts who agree admit you'll have to wait at least two years for him to develop. If I am Doug Whaley, I go the safer route and pick defense early in the draft. Since I am not DW, I allow myself the fun of being intrigued by a pick that could pay-off down the line.

I like Lynch's upside, but if the Bills want to win this year and make the playoffs for the first time in 16 years, and start a culture of winning they need to take the highest rated defensive player on their big board.

You can still get a developmental QB in the mid or late rounds of the draft and groom him behind Taylor because EJ Maneul is not going to be on this team next year. I believe in Taylor and think he will take the next step in his development this year. A lot on if the Bills take a QB in the 1st round depends on what the Bills think Taylor, his ability to improve and the chances of re-signing him. If the Bills take a QB in the 1st round, to me it indicates that they are not sold on Taylor and the ability of him to improve and re-sign him. If they don't take a QB in the 1st round it tells me the opposite.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

It's lying season, so don't believe everything you hear GM's say. It's all about misdirection and deceit right now. If Cleveland or Tennessee get's an offer too good to pass up then they will part with the 2nd overall or 1st overall pick respectively , and the chance to draft a blue chip player.

No it's not.

You watch too many movies.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

This is the other major problem of this purposed trade, if the Bills trading partner accepted Glenn as part of the trade , which is unlikely due to his expiring contract and $13.706 million salary cap hit this year, it would create a huge hole at LT for Buffalo which would be a big problem when you have a rookie QB starting. Henderson's biggest weakness is his inconsistency and he would struggle at LT.

Also the team the Bills trade with would demand the Bills 2nd round picks in 2016, 2017, 2018. The Bills would have to make a huge jump for 19th overall to 2nd or 1st overall, and would have to pay the price.

I like Davis and his has experience in Greg Roman's offense so I would like the Bills to trade for him with a late 2017 conditional pick that can become a 3rd round pick in 2017 if he starter 16 games. Davis would come in and out right beat out the competition for RT in training camp. This trade is highly unlikely and its better off looking at realistic trades like trading for Anthony Davis.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/04/10/will-smith-murder-new-orleans-saints-nfl

A rookie QB wouldn't be starting.

Tyrod would still be the starter. For 1 year.

Alternatively, you keep Glenn and replace him with an additional 2nd round pick.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Ramsey is overrated. He is going to be good but he is not the 2nd overall pick type guy...let alone #1. He is going to have trouble changing direction to keep up with elite WRs in the NFL. So play him at Safety? Great! Safeties don't go in the top 5.

If the Browns think RG3 is any sort of answer they are kidding themselves and it will just go to prove my point from my last post: The Browns make terrible, terrible decisions. Seriously the are even better at fucking things up than we are.

If they are stupid enough to pass on a QB then they need to trade out. There will be talent at the CB spot when they pick in the 2nd. If they pick a non-QB at 2 they'd be better off with Jack or Buckner.

Your entitled to your opinion, but I think Ramsey is a very good player and has the potential to be drafted 1st overall.

Myles Jack and DeForest Buckner would also be good picks for them at 2nd overall.

I think Jack, Buckner and Ramsey are blue chip prospects and it would be very tough for the Browns to trade down, unless they got a deal where they rip off a team in terms of draft pick compensation.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

They have new executives in charge of their scouting departments in Paul DePodesta in the chief strategy officer and Sashi Brown as the executive VP of football operations.

Tom Heckert was the Browns GM in 2012, he is now the Director of pro personnel with Denver.

You clearly dont have any background on Paul DePodesta.

DePodesta FUCKING LOVES making trades like these.

Trading 1 thing for 4 more.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Do not underestimate the stupidity of the Browns. They traded from 4 to 3 to ensure that they could take Trent Richardson. They care capable of anything.

LOL.

Fair point.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Yeah, Cleveland would want that draft pick in any purposed trade, They are not going to accept a trade to move down to 19th overall for the 2nd overall pick unless they make out with a lot of picks.

They would make out with a lot of picks.

1st in 2016

1st in 2017

2nd in 2017

2nd in 2018

Thats a lot of picks.

Of course, youre just pulling shit out of your ass again, so im not sure why im responding.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Cleveland or Tennesse would demand the Bills 2nd round picks for the next 3 years in any trade for the 2nd overall pick, so that's the 1st and 2nd round picks for the 2016, 2017 and 2018 draft.

Draft picks are more valuable than players, they wouldn't want the salary of Cordy Glenn and the fact his contract runs out requiring them to work out a long term deal or franchise him for big time money. Tennesse could just draft Laremy Tunsil or Ronnie Stanley if they wanted a LT, Cleveland already has pro bowler Joe Thomas at LT so it isn't a need Cordy Glenn unless they want to play him at RT. My point is that both of those teams are not accepting a trade unless it greatly benefits them with a ton of draft picks.

Get the fuck out of here.

No they wouldn't.

CBS Sports has the value to move up to #2 overall being a teams 1st rounder in 2016, 2nd rounder in 2016, 1st rounder in 2017 and 2nd rounder in 2017.

You literally just pull shit from your ass.

Also - Joe Thomas is on his way out of Cleveland.

The Cleveland Browns Organization has clearly stated that trading Joe Thomas isn't in their plans. Many have speculated that he could be moved since the team is really starting from scratch after losing Alex Mack, Mitchell Schwartz, Travis Benjamin and Tashaun Gipson.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/browns/story/1659371-could-joe-thomas-interest-the-jets

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

A rookie QB wouldn't be starting.

Tyrod would still be the starter. For 1 year.

Alternatively, you keep Glenn and replace him with an additional 2nd round pick.

I don't think Lynch would be ready to start after only 1 year of development and learning on the bench.

If the Bills keep Glenn they are signing him to a long term contract for his fair market value.

If you trade Glenn, and trade up to the 2nd overall or 1st overall pick that team will want a ransom in draft picks that would include 1st and 2nd round picks in the 2016, 2017, and 2018 drafts. They are not going to do the Bills a favor and hand them the 1st or 2nd overall pick below market value. You are talking about moving up from 19th overall to 2nd or 1st overall. Look at what Washington gave up to move up for 6th overall to 2nd overall pick in 2012. Logically it would require more than they gave up in order to move up from 19th overall.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Get the fuck out of here.

No they wouldn't.

CBS Sports has the value to move up to #2 overall being a teams 1st rounder in 2016, 2nd rounder in 2016, 1st rounder in 2017 and 2nd rounder in 2017.

You literally just pull shit from your ass.

Also - Joe Thomas is on his way out of Cleveland.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/browns/story/1659371-could-joe-thomas-interest-the-jets

Look at what Washington had to give up to move from the 6th overall pick to the 2nd overall pick in 2012. Now do you honestly think Cleveland or Tennessee would accept the same or a similar deal for the Bills 19th overall pick? Even if you throw in Glenn, he comes with a $13.706 million cap hit, no future contract. Why would Cleveland or Tennessee accept a trade where they lose compared to a recent trade from a couple of years ago? There are few blue chip draft picks in this draft, they could just sit at 1st and 2nd overall and take the blue chip prospect. Buffalo would have to wow them with compensation in order to make this trade happen.

Alex Mack is sill on the Browns roster, and under contract. He said in the past when questioned about it at the end of the season by the media that he was a team players and wanted to stay in Cleveland and help his teammates win. Your link is speculation and rumors at this point, and with the Browns already losing C Alex Mack and RT Mitchell Schwartz, losing a 3rd OL wouldn't help protecting an injury prone QB in RG3.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Look at what Washington had to give up to move from the 6th overall pick to the 2nd overall pick in 2012. Now do you honestly think Cleveland or Tennessee would accept the same or a similar deal for the Bills 19th overall pick? Even if you throw in Glenn, he comes with a $13.706 million cap hit, no future contract. Why would Cleveland or Tennessee accept a trade where they lose compared to a recent trade from a couple of years ago? There are few blue chip draft picks in this draft, they could just sit at 1st and 2nd overall and take the blue chip prospect. Buffalo would have to wow them with compensation in order to make this trade happen.

Alex Mack is sill on the Browns roster, and under contract. He said in the past when questioned about it at the end of the season by the media that he was a team players and wanted to stay in Cleveland and help his teammates win. Your link is speculation and rumors at this point, and with the Browns already losing C Alex Mack and RT Mitchell Schwartz, losing a 3rd OL wouldn't help protecting an injury prone QB in RG3.

It is WELLLLLLLLL known that Washington got HOSED in that trade.

It was talked about at the time as well.

Google it yourself if you want.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I don't think Lynch would be ready to start after only 1 year of development and learning on the bench.

If the Bills keep Glenn they are signing him to a long term contract for his fair market value.

I'm talking Wentz, not Lynch.

If you trade Glenn, and trade up to the 2nd overall or 1st overall pick that team will want a ransom in draft picks that would include 1st and 2nd round picks in the 2016, 2017, and 2018 drafts. They are not going to do the Bills a favor and hand them the 1st or 2nd overall pick below market value. You are talking about moving up from 19th overall to 2nd or 1st overall. Look at what Washington gave up to move up for 6th overall to 2nd overall pick in 2012. Logically it would require more than they gave up in order to move up from 19th overall.

No, they wouldn't. You're just making shit up.

CBS Sports just posted what it would most likely take to trade up.

They said

1st round pick 2016

1st round pick 2017

2nd round pick 2016

2nd round pick 2017.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I'm talking Wentz, not Lynch.

No, they wouldn't. You're just making shit up.

CBS Sports just posted what it would most likely take to trade up.

They said

1st round pick 2016

1st round pick 2017

2nd round pick 2016

2nd round pick 2017.

Wentz or Goff would be ready to play right away, but it would be a smarter move to sit and let him learn form the bench for a year. But then you are going to lose Taylor for nothing after the year because the move signals that the rookie is the QB of the future, so at that point you might as well trade him to a QB needy team. But by doing this big trade you have decreased your chances of making the play.

off this season or next.

In the mock draft with a mock trade on CBS Sports the San Francisco 49ers trade up from the 7th overall to the 1st overall pick, a move up of 6 spots and give up:

To make this move, the 49ers would, under the trade value chart used by Jimmy Johnson, need to give up their first this year (No. 7 overall), their second-round pick this year (No. 37) and the rough equivalent of the No. 17 overall pick in a draft (so basically next year's No. 1 pick).

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25509422/nfl-mock-draft-the-49ers-trade-up-take-jared-goff-at-no-1

To move up from 19th overall to 1st overall, a move up of 18 spots would require substantially more compensation in the form of draft picks. Tennessee is not going to accept the same compensation for a bigger trade down, it doesn't make sense logically to loss draft value for no reason and no gain for them. So again you got caught lying and misrepresenting information to try and push your agenda. CBS sports writer Will Brinson gave his opinion on what it would take for San Francisco to trade up 6 spots from 7th overall to 1st overall. That is not the same compensation that will be needed to trade up from the 5th overall pick or the 31st overall pick, the draft pick compensation needed changes with were the pick is in the 1st round. Not acknowledging that is unrealistic and the Titans GM would be stupid to accept the same trade for a lower 1st round pick. He would be fired if he accepted the same compensation for a lower draft pick.

You like Wentz, and don't like Goff. In order to trade up to get the opportunity to draft Wentz or whatever player floats your boat, you need to make it worth it for the Titans. They are not going to accept the same compensation for a trade for the 19th overall pick as the 7th overall pick.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Wentz or Goff would be ready to play right away, but it would be a smarter move to sit and let him learn form the bench for a year. But then you are going to lose Taylor for nothing after the year because the move signals that the rookie is the QB of the future, so at that point you might as well trade him to a QB needy team. But by doing this big trade you have decreased your chances of making the play.

off this season or next.

In the mock draft with a mock trade on CBS Sports the San Francisco 49ers trade up from the 7th overall to the 1st overall pick, a move up of 6 spots and give up:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25509422/nfl-mock-draft-the-49ers-trade-up-take-jared-goff-at-no-1

To move up from 19th overall to 1st overall, a move up of 18 spots would require substantially more compensation in the form of draft picks. Tennessee is not going to accept the same compensation for a bigger trade down, it doesn't make sense logically to loss draft value for no reason and no gain for them. So again you got caught lying and misrepresenting information to try and push your agenda. CBS sports writer Will Brinson gave his opinion on what it would take for San Francisco to trade up 6 spots from 7th overall to 1st overall. That is not the same compensation that will be needed to trade up from the 5th overall pick or the 31st overall pick, the draft pick compensation needed changes with were the pick is in the 1st round. Not acknowledging that is unrealistic and the Titans GM would be stupid to accept the same trade for a lower 1st round pick. He would be fired if he accepted the same compensation for a lower draft pick.

You like Wentz, and don't like Goff. In order to trade up to get the opportunity to draft Wentz or whatever player floats your boat, you need to make it worth it for the Titans. They are not going to accept the same compensation for a trade for the 19th overall pick as the 7th overall pick.

Dude, what are you talking about?

It says:

To make this move, the 49ers would, under the trade value chart used by Jimmy Johnson, need to give up their first this year (No. 7 overall), their second-round pick this year (No. 37) and the rough equivalent of the No. 17 overall pick in a draft (so basically next year's No. 1 pick).

That is:

1st round (2016)

2nd round (2016)

1st round (2017)

I offered

ALL THAT -- PLUS -- Another 2nd round pick.

Because instead of 7 spots, it's 17 spots or whatever.

As you go down, the picks required get less and less.

The move from 1 to 10 is going to cost most, per slot, than from 1 to 19.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

It is WELLLLLLLLL known that Washington got HOSED in that trade.

It was talked about at the time as well.

Google it yourself if you want.

That's the point, Tennessee's GM isn't going to give the 1st overall pick to Buffalo because he is a nice guys and wants to help Buffalo. Tennessee has leverage in negotiations, they don't have to trade the pick. They can draft LT Laremy Tunsil and move Taylor Lewan to RT. Or draft LB Myles Jack who is great in coverage, or versatile CB/S Jalen Ramsey, etc. They aren't going to part with a valuable pick that lets them choose a blue chip prospect unless they get great compensation for it.

Washington only got the opportunity to draft RG3 at 2nd overall because they let themselves get ripped off in the trade with St.Louis. If RG3 didn't get injured and reached his full potential then it would still be a bad trade in terms of draft picks given up, but it would be justified or worth it because of the premium placed on the QB position. You have to give up value to get value. You aren't getting the 2nd overall pick with out giving up something of value. People complained and some people still complain about what the Bills gave up for Sammy Watkins, but he worked out so he is worth it. If Rg3 had worked out the trade up to get him would have been justified or worth it even though they gave up a lot to get him.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

That's the point, Tennessee's GM isn't going to give the 1st overall pick to Buffalo because he is a nice guys and wants to help Buffalo. Tennessee has leverage in negotiations, they don't have to trade the pick. They can draft LT Laremy Tunsil and move Taylor Lewan to RT. Or draft LB Myles Jack who is great in coverage, or versatile CB/S Jalen Ramsey, etc. They aren't going to part with a valuable pick that lets them choose a blue chip prospect unless they get great compensation for it.

Washington only got the opportunity to draft RG3 at 2nd overall because they let themselves get ripped off in the trade with St.Louis. If RG3 didn't get injured and reached his full potential then it would still be a bad trade in terms of draft picks given up, but it would be justified or worth it because of the premium placed on the QB position. You have to give up value to get value. You aren't getting the 2nd overall pick with out giving up something of value. People complained and some people still complain about what the Bills gave up for Sammy Watkins, but he worked out so he is worth it. If Rg3 had worked out the trade up to get him would have been justified or worth it even though they gave up a lot to get him.

Two 1sts and two 2nd's ....

That's value.

A lot of it.

Heck, toss in a 3rd or 4th rounder if you want too.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Two 1sts and two 2nd's ....

That's value.

A lot of it.

Heck, toss in a 3rd or 4th rounder if you want too.

If that's all it took to move up for 19th to 1st overall it would be a steal and Doug Whaley should make that trade ASAP. But in reality it will require more to trade up for 19th overall.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

If that's all it took to move up for 19th to 1st overall it would be a steal and Doug Whaley should make that trade ASAP. But in reality it will require more to trade up for 19th overall.

Prove it.

Of course you wont.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I wouldn't stop there either, draft a couple QBs. Pick them until you find one. So sick of not having our franchise QB.

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

Prove it.

Of course you wont.

In 2012 Washington traded it's 2012 1st and 2nd round picks, it's 2013 1st round pick and it's 2014 1st round pick to acquire St.Louis's 1st round pick. Washington had the 6th overall pick and traded all of those picks to move up 4 spots to the 2nd overall pick that St.Louis held.

In the deal, the Rams will receive the Redskins' No. 6 overall pick this year, as well as the Redskins' first-round picks in 2013 and 2014. The Rams also will receive Washington's second-round pick this year in return for the second overall pick that the Redskins now will use on whichever quarterback the Indianapolis Colts do not draft No. 1 overall.

http://www.webcitation.org/6CNfYeib1

For the bills to more up from 19th overall to 2nd or 1st overall it would require more compensation, because they are moving up 17 or 18 spots.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

In 2012 Washington traded it's 2012 1st and 2nd round picks, it's 2013 1st round pick and it's 2014 1st round pick to acquire St.Louis's 1st round pick. Washington had the 6th overall pick and traded all of those picks to move up 4 spots to the 2nd overall pick that St.Louis held.

http://www.webcitation.org/6CNfYeib1

For the bills to more up from 19th overall to 2nd or 1st overall it would require more compensation, because they are moving up 17 or 18 spots.

Yeah.

You've already said this.

And has already been explained... EVERYONE thinks Washington got hosed.

Every NFL team.

NFL analysts talked about it for weeks.

NO NFL teams will ever make that deal again.

Do you know what an outlier is Jungle?

Would you like me to explain Outliers?

An Outlier means someone pays $2 for milk, another pays $2.10 for milk, another pays $1.90 for milk etc. Then someone pays $20 for milk.

That $20 is the outlier.

You can't say $20 is what milk costs. It's an outlier.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg