I don't care what it costs.

This kid has "it" and he's going to be a stud.

And before you refute me, think about it.

Does anyone here REALLY think Tyrod frigging Taylor is going to turn into a franchise QB? I mean, cmon.

Second, who the fck wants a developmental QB? They don't frigging ever work out.

Let's go get the best damn QB in the draft. Period.

I've blamed Whaley for a lot, but I can't blame him for that.

If he swings on the best QB and misses, I'll respect him more.

Enough Ryan Fitzpatricks, and Matt Cassels, and Kevin Kolbs, and Billy Jo Hoberts, and Alex Van Pelts and Tyrod Taylor's.

Heck, enough EJ Manuels - Guy had a 2nd round to 3rd round grade by many scouts.

Let's get the top 5 overall graded guy. Sell the tucking farm to get him.

SWING.

And this time, swing for a QB. Not for a fucking WR.

So what do we give up to do that though??

I am in favor of this as long as we aren't creating more holes to fill.

I'm with you in spirit, I just don't think wentz is going to be good.

He's a d2 player who couldn't dominate inferior talent. Goff is garbage too.

I don't love lynch but he has a proven track record in d1 and has the physical tools. I hate the idea of a project qb, but every rookie but luck in the last 10 years has been a project,

Dalton was a project and started from day one leading his team to the playoffs.

If they make the move I will be excited. But wentz is kind of a wet fart IMHO.

At the minimum you would have to trade Tyrod Taylor, the Bills 1st, 2nd round picks in 2016 and the 1st and 2nd round picks in 2017 to move up to 2nd overall or 1st overall to have a chance to draft Wentz or Goff.

I'm with you in spirit, I just don't think wentz is going to be good.

He's a d2 player who couldn't dominate inferior talent. Goff is garbage too.

I don't love lynch but he has a proven track record in d1 and has the physical tools. I hate the idea of a project qb, but every rookie but luck in the last 10 years has been a project,

Dalton was a project and started from day one leading his team to the playoffs.

If they make the move I will be excited. But wentz is kind of a wet fart IMHO.

Tbh, I don't think Wentz will be good based off of stats or competition.

I just think he has "it".

He reminds of Derek Carr in that he has that pocket poise that literally can't be taught.

Bills drafting Lynch would be synonymous with them drafting EJ. All the tools, and nothing else.

Bills trade: LT Glenn, this years first, next years first, a secon and a fourth.

We moved up to #4 with a first rounder and a fourth.

Glenn is asking for too much. Ship him out. I'll take a QB over a LT Any day.

Sign me up.

Sure you are going to have to pay a kings ransom but if you seriously want a championship you aren't doing it without a qb.

Have him sit behind Tyrod for a year, tag Tyrod and trade him to the highest bidder hopefully bringing back some draft picks.

I honestly don't see it happening and I don't blame them since Tyrod is under contract 1 more year but if he doesn't work out I want someth8ng like this happen8ng next year.

Bills trade: LT Glenn, this years first, next years first, a secon and a fourth.

Glenn is asking for too much. Ship him out. I'll take a QB over a LT Any day.

We moved up to #4 from 9 with a first rounder and a fourth.

The value moving up 5 spots and 15+ are very different

We moved up to #4 from 9 with a first rounder and a fourth.

The value moving up 5 spots and 15+ are very different

You're right. That's why my suggestion added a solid LT and a 2nd rounder in addition.

But how would Wentz fit the Bills scheme of things? He would fit in with Cleveland IMHO! As well as a great character guy.

Unless wentz falls to 10 or so, we aren't moving up. He could be gone in the first 4 picks. None of the Qb's in this class are worth that kind of loot IMO.

But how would Wentz fit the Bills scheme of things? He would fit in with Cleveland IMHO! As well as a great character guy.

I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Good QB's fit into any scheme.

Unless wentz falls to 10 or so, we aren't moving up. He could be gone in the first 4 picks. None of the Qb's in this class are worth that kind of loot IMO.

Moving up to #4 for a WR was worth it.

Moving up for a franchise QB? Nah...

Moving up to #4 for a WR was worth it.

Moving up for a franchise QB? Nah...

Moving 5 spots as compared to at least 9?

Watkins was a blue chip prospect. Wentz is not.

Moving 5 spots as compared to at least 9?

Watkins was a blue chip prospect. Wentz is not.

So an extra 2nd round pick we'd have to throw in there (most likely) is what youre worried about?

C'mon dude. Stop arguing just to argue.

"If I had to compare this year's group, I think Wentz is more talented than either Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota" - Greg Cossel

"In addition to a solid build, Wentz has a strong arm and completed “NFL throws” -– defined as intermediate throws to the sideline -- at a higher rate than Goff or Memphis’ Paxton Lynch last season." - ESPN

So an extra 2nd round pick we'd have to throw in there (most likely) is what youre worried about?

C'mon dude. Stop arguing just to argue.

"If I had to compare this year's group, I think Wentz is more talented than either Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota" - Greg Cossel

"In addition to a solid build, Wentz has a strong arm and completed “NFL throws” -– defined as intermediate throws to the sideline -- at a higher rate than Goff or Memphis’ Paxton Lynch last season." - ESPN

I'm not arguing just to argue. I'm just not sold on wentz.

I'm not arguing just to argue. I'm just not sold on wentz.

That's fair.

But don't act like trading up to top 5 is that big of a deal.

I'm not "sold" on Wentz either.

But I AM sick of trying half ass QB's.

Let's get a top 5 guy and roll the dice.

Let's take a risk, for once, that is actually WORTH taking.

That's fair.

But don't act like trading up to top 5 is that big of a deal.

I'm not "sold" on Wentz either.

But I AM sick of trying half ass QB's.

Let's get a top 5 guy and roll the dice.

Let's take a risk, for once, that is actually WORTH taking.

If it's a ln Andrew Luck calibre prospect, I'm all for it.

I just have a problem throwing a ton of picks away on a prospect that is going to have to make a big time jump in competition level. I don't think he is a player you can just plug in and play.

If it's a ln Andrew Luck calibre prospect, I'm all for it.

That is silly.

If it is an Andrew Luck prospect, there is no amount that would get a team to trade that pick.

I just have a problem throwing a ton of picks away on a prospect that is going to have to make a big time jump in competition level. I don't think he is a player you can just plug in and play.

You mean like this guy?

Super+Bowl+XLVII+Baltimore+Ravens+v+San+Francisco+96VwYL7EuQjl.jpg

Love the .... "only for a sure fire thing like Luck" references.

Like a trade for a pick that good would ever happen. I don't think the Colts would've taken four 1st round picks the year they took Luck. I mean that.

I'm all for it. I like both Wentz and Goff. For once lets swing for the fences. If we fail, we fail, whatever. We've been failing for 15 years. At least it will be a different type of fail. A gutsy one. I like TMobile, I do. But I do not think he's the one to be honest.

I know its unlikely to happen but I will never ever be against going all in for the top QB prospect.

Love the .... "only for a sure fire thing like Luck" references.

Like a trade for a pick that good would ever happen. I don't think the Colts would've taken four 1st round picks the year they took Luck. I mean that.

I'm all for it. I like both Wentz and Goff. For once lets swing for the fences. If we fail, we fail, whatever. We've been failing for 15 years. At least it will be a different type of fail. A gutsy one. I like TMobile, I do. But I do not think he's the one to be honest.

I know its unlikely to happen but I will never ever be against going all in for the top QB prospect.

Bingo.

That is silly.

If it is an Andrew Luck prospect, there is no amount that would get a team to trade that pick.

You mean like this guy?

Super+Bowl+XLVII+Baltimore+Ravens+v+San+Francisco+96VwYL7EuQjl.jpg

How often are small school qb's winning superbowls? That's the exception not the norm.

How often are small school qb's winning superbowls? That's the exception not the norm.

You're right.

Thats why only the truly exceptional small school QB's get drafted in the top 15.

I'd be fine with it, but I'm also fine with the idea of taking a guy like Lynch if he falls to 19. I guess it would depend on what exactly it would take for Buffalo to get up there.

It certainly seems like the Bills are doing a ton of homework on the QBs this year though. They were mentioned as being the first team to show real interest in Wentz (early in the college season), have been mentioned as meeting/bringing in basically every QB prospect in this year's class. I don't think their desire to draft one of the top QB prospects is a smokescreen.