Admin

Video surfaces of Lesean McCoy throwing punches; Arrest Warrant coming today

He's not worth the trouble. Dump him.

And the fans of each NHL team lined up 2 by 2, but those wearing Maple Leafs jerseys were turned away

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why does it matter that these two guys were off duty police officers? Whatever they say is truth because they are police? Come on!!!!

Celebrity athletes are idiots, so I expect this type of crap, but what are police officers doing there? Why are they putting themselves into a shitty situation?

I know how dudes that feel they are untouchable conduct themselves in these types of situations. They keep prodding and aggravating others because they know they can play possum when the shit hits the fan and act like a victim. It's bullshit. Punching should not be illegal in bars!

i havent seen that. do u have a link? but even so, that story doesnt add up cause in the video McCoy throws his first punch when the cop is on the ground already. u really think mccoy is worried about someone on the ground, surrounded by a group of people, hitiin his friend?

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/02/curtis-brinkley-tamarcus-tj-porter-lesean-mccoy-philadelphia-club-fight-brawl-off-duty-police-officers-cops-injuries-report-video-photos-football-henderson/

"A second video has emerged online allegedly showing a champagne bottle being swung during the fight, but the website says it is not clear who is swinging the bottle."

ill tell ya what. this thread has enlightened me to the favoritism shown athletes in cases of clear wrong doing. it's easy now to see why high profile athletes are found non-guilty. people just make excuse after excuse after excuse for them. kinda crazy

Clear wrong doing?

We don't know the facts yet and some people want to find him guilty without hearing his side of the story.

How do we know the cop was on the ground when Shady hit him? Maybe he was on top of his friend. We don't know yet but people are calling for him to get cut.

Sure it is unfortunate but why not wait for some facts?

So the fight was over a bottle of champagne.

Say McCoy and his buddies bought a few $500 bottles and someone walks up and takes one from his table. Obviously there would be fists thrown.

Is it right? Of course not but that stuff happens in bars every weekend.

He messed up and will likely have to deal with the consequences. It sucks but NFL teams have to deal with these things all the time. It's not the end of the world.

on duty or off duty, they're still Police officers and once they're engaged in any type of situation, whereby they're in the process of upholding the law/protect and serve the public, they're protected and aggravated assault under PA. Law is a Felony and furthermore, it doesn't matter if you were directly involved or just rooting the other 3 on, you'll be judged n' sentenced under the same guidelines, as if you were the one who hit the Cop. Shady is F****D! The only chance he's got is if he's not charged at all; Pay them off and make it disappear, because even if he's not convicted, he'll have to face the NFL's Conduct Policy and he'll probably be looking at around a 6 game suspension?

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/02/curtis-brinkley-tamarcus-tj-porter-lesean-mccoy-philadelphia-club-fight-brawl-off-duty-police-officers-cops-injuries-report-video-photos-football-henderson/

"A second video has emerged online allegedly showing a champagne bottle being swung during the fight, but the website says it is not clear who is swinging the bottle."

i have no doubt that a bottle was swung. but your missing the point. the only time you can claim self defense is when you are reacting to an immediate threat. if the guy who mccoy punched was the guy who swung the bottle, it doesnt matter. because the guy mccoy punched was already on the ground, getting his ass kicked in by 2 other guys. he was no threat at that point. what he did a few minutes earlier is irrelevant.

Statistics are not a matter of opinion.

I don't really care about any of this. As long as he is ready to play on opening day and he doesn't get suspended from this.

"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

McCoy was put himself in a bad position and was involved in a bar fight. We don't know the full details, and they may arrest him but he has not been arrested yet. I don't think you should jump to conclusions and over react before all the facts are out and it has played it's legal course. McCoy was an idiot and shouldn't' have gotten in a bar fight, but lets not assume that it's all his fault and that he should be cut.

i dont really feel that im overreacting. im just talking it out. i think those who choose to defend his every move is enlightening though.

I blame it on that racist Chip Kelly!

P.S. McCoy may be our best player, but he's a freaking entitled, idiot.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

I know guys who got into fights at a bar because they were drunk and someone bumped the table causing their beer to spill.

If they took a $500 bottle off McCoy's table of course that's going to cause a fight.

I know guys who got into fights at a bar because they were drunk and someone bumped the table causing their beer to spill.

If they took a $500 bottle off McCoy's table of course that's going to cause a fight.

I heard a story of a guy who got shot to death because he looked at someone elses girlfriend as he walked by. does that make it right? your logic is illogical. "someone wronged me, therefore i must put them in the hospital"

Sounds like the bottles were the officers. and McCoy & company tried to take it from them. not the other way around ---> "Officers Darnell Jessie, Roland Butler and Sergeant Daniel Ayers purchased four bottles of champagne that evening. When Butler “moved to another location with his bottle,” former Pitt football player Tamarcus Porter “approached him and tried to pull the bottle from his hand.” According to the report, “an argument ensued as to the ownership of the bottle,” at which point McCoy, Brinkley and Christopher Henderson “assisted [Porter].” During the ensuing altercation, according to the report, Butler was knocked to the ground and “punched, kicked and stomped about his body and head multiple times.”

I heard a story of a guy who got shot to death because he looked at someone elses girlfriend as he walked by. does that make it right? your logic is illogical. "someone wronged me, therefore i must put them in the hospital"

I'm not sure if U-bomb is saying it's right or wrong, but saying it's understandable how it got to this situation.

2:45 am, Drunk, In a "Club".... That's a recipe for disaster for an NFL player, especially one that no longer plays in that city....

I'm not agreeing with Shady's involvement, just understanding the environment and how it could have easily escalated to where it ended up.

Hopefully there's more to the story, but from what I've read so far, it doesn't look good for Shady and friends. It should be irrelevant that the other party were "Off Duty Police Officers", but it's quite obvious that because they are cops it adds to Shady's problems.

drunks fight over who's bottle it was happen all the time at bar. it being blow-out out of control because he is a NFL player and they are off duty cops.

it wrong that it happen but it does all the time. this world is screwed up but this is nothing we can really do about it.

all you can really do is not be in a bar at 2 am.

He was not on duty, he is not a cop.

its not like he went up to a on duty cop and punch him.

So you're saying if he see's a robbery he cant do anything because he is off duty and not a cop? Better rethink your comment.

drunks fight over who's bottle it was happen all the time at bar. it being blow-out out of control because he is a NFL player and they are off duty cops.

it wrong that it happen but it does all the time. this world is screwed up but this is nothing we can really do about it.

all you can really do is not be in a bar at 2 am.

so what if it happens all the time? doesnt make it right. youre trying to justify it.

this whole thing is so unseemly and disappointing

really the only question i want to know was it one group of assholes or two

i mean cmon, innocent until proven guilty and all that, but knowing what we know about lesean whats the chance his side wasnt one of the assholes? pretty small i think its safe to guess. i will apologize if im wrong but i doubt i am

so were the cops assholes too is the only real question remaining. i havent even tried to watch any of whatever video is available for fear of leaking iq points so has anybody seen that one way or another?

such a tough little badass arent you lesean. whos the tough little gangsta? you are, yes you are, yes you are

ugh. those types of guys were assholes when it was whites, when it was italians, and now when its blacks. after all, arent assholes all the same color inside?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

after all, arent assholes all the same color inside?

Here in 2016 we have what's called "anal bleaching", so no, all assholes aren't the same color inside.