Nuke

Season over.... Now what

I truly don't know where to go from here. New players, new GMs, new coaches, new owner.... SAME RESULTS! I'm to the point that I will trade the next 2 drafts for a franchise QB. I don't ask for much, just a playoff game. The longest playoff drought in professional sports.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I truly don't know where to go from here. New players, new GMs, new coaches, new owner.... SAME RESULTS! I'm to the point that I will trade the next 2 drafts for a franchise QB. I don't ask for much, just a playoff game. The longest playoff drought in professional sports.

It's not exactly the same results. This year they are actually pioneering new ways to lose. Namely penalties.

We actually get "high priced" free agents.....ha who cares.

Good drafts for the most part.....ha who cares.

A new owner willing to pay...ha who cares.

And this is why those studs are counting down the days to get out of here and why we have to over pay for free agents. This is the formula for never ending suckage. And of course throw in the goodell has it out for the bills into the mix.....and that's why most of us here will be dead by the time this team ever goes to the playoffs

miserable that 70s show GIF

At this point....

1. We have franchise corners...and we still suck.

2. We have improved the talent at RB....and we still suck.

3. We have significantly improved the talent at QB....and we still suck.

4. We have improved Guard play overall, and we still suck.

5. Our talent at TE has improved significantly, and yet we still suck

If you would have told me that we would have these five things before the season started, I would have been ecstatic. But here we are...

1. The defensive pass rush is a laughing stock.

2. Our LB's who some were touting for their excellent play last year have been a weak spot.

3. We are clearly missing a #2 receiver.

4. Our OL, while marginally improved overall, needs massive overhauling

5. Our special teams has regressed

6. When's the last time we got a multi-turnover game? This team thrived on turnovers last year.

7. While better today, our tackling is abysmal. It was a strength last year.

8. Penalties

9. Missed challenges

10. Defensive confusion

I just don't know.

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

- Branch Rickey (August 20, 1959)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

I truly don't know where to go from here.

Go to your local bar and drown your sorrows. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Weird.

Almost sounds like our GM sucks...

I can attribute #3, and #4 to our GM. That leaves 8 points of criticism to the coaching staff. Considering that all the talent can not be added in one year, I'm not ready to pin the blame squarely on Whaley.

It's all about Rex. He's the same coach that he was last year with the Jets. Blustery, confused, undisciplined. We should just swap uniforms and you'd be unable to tell the two teams apart.

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

Jump on the Patriots bandwagon.Lots of feel good moments there!

At this point....

2. We have improved the talent at RB....and we still suck.

3. We have significantly improved the talent at QB....and we still suck.

4. We have improved Guard play overall, and we still suck.

5. Our talent at TE has improved significantly, and yet we still suck

If you would have told me that we would have these five things before the season started, I would have been ecstatic. But here we are...

2. Our LB's who some were touting for their excellent play last year have been a weak spot.

4. Our OL, while marginally improved overall, needs massive overhauling

6. When's the last time we got a multi-turnover game? This team thrived on turnovers last year.

8. Penalties

9. Missed challenges

10. Defensive confusion

I just don't know.

Weird

Almost sounds like the Bills have a blowhard clown for a coach.

And I can't figure out why you waste your time jerking off while you spout drivel about how much you hate him on here. You are the Fox News of Whaley-hating --- no objectivity whatsoever. What's laughable is that you just don't see it.

- Marcus Aurelius

we did everything right except the coach. unbelievable how we fuck things up...

All I have to say is someone needs to catch a fucking ball, or make a fucking block, or make a fucking throw, or make a fucking tackle. Sigh

And if that's the GM's fault so be it. If it's the coaches fault so be it. I really don't know. I gave up years ago why this team is such a comedy of errors. This is just a dog chasing its tail. "It's the players fault no it's the coaches fault that it's the players fault. No it's the gms fault that it's the coaches fault. No it's the players fault making the coach look bad and so that means it's the GM's fault bla bla bla bla."

Arizona franchise....went 51 years between playoff wins. Just saying.

miserable that 70s show GIF

We'll win out and still not make the playoffs, just to fck our draft position. It's Hockey season now

Where will we be drafting this year? if we lose out whats our chances of cracking the top 10?

I don't know but i'd really like to see this team actually be bad enough to get the number 1 pick. i'm sick of 7-9 and spinning on the wheel of mediocrity....they don't even know how to lose right.

If we hired Swartz, we would be in the playoffs. Pegula screwed up terribly by hiring Rex. Swartz is still available so hopefully Pegula realizes his error and gets on the phone to Swartz ASAP and rights the ship.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Now we do what we have been doing for the past 15 years. Get ready for the off season. This year it looks like we will have to rebuild our front 7 as I assume we will fully shift to the 3-4 and probably move on from Kyle and Mario Williams. This opens the door for players all across the front 7 and in particular I will be interested to see if we pursue Wilkerson in FA with his ties to Rex. I imagine guys like Hughes, Dareus, Lawson and Brown to be a big part of our D moving forward so there will be room for additions.

On offense, I think we give Taylor 2016 to either prove he's a starter or prove that we need to move in another direction. Set at running back and tight end but will need to add another top 3 reciever. The o-line will need work but before that happens we need to determine what the identity of the team will be on offense and build accordingly. Seems like we want to be a fast attacking offense but our line is really more suited for a power game. They looked real bad today against a fast d-line so some flexibility is needed on this line to be able to adjust to different fronts.

spacer.png[duchene_1_2_3.jpg

I don't tip I pay bills bitches call me Buffalo

Drop Rex, please!!!

If we switch to 3-4 full time and get rid of our strength only to realize in 2 years that Rex is not a good coach then I will vomit. Well, I think that is actually a sure thing to happen.

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

This team has the talent and it would be a mistake to rip it down

Coaching and team discipline is the problem.

at this point....

2. We have improved the talent at rb....and we still suck.

3. We have significantly improved the talent at qb....and we still suck.

4. We have improved guard play overall, and we still suck.

5. Our talent at te has improved significantly, and yet we still suck

if you would have told me that we would have these five things before the season started, i would have been ecstatic. But here we are...

2. Our lb's who some were touting for their excellent play last year have been a weak spot.

4. Our ol, while marginally improved overall, needs massive overhauling

8. Penalties

9. Missed challenges

10. Defensive confusion

i just don't know.

coaching sucks!!!

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............