Tim M

Things UK fans REALLY should know about the Buffalo Bills

BB.com published an article today to introduce UK NFL fans to the Bills entitled "10 things UK fans should know about the Buffalo Bills"

see http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/10-things-UK-fans-should-know-about-the-Buffalo-Bills/9086613f-4528-4122-8e02-f9c3253be351 for details.

After reading it I thought it only fair & honest for us long time Bills followers to tell UK fans what they really need to know,

done in the BB.com style (ie Polished Turds)

Here are a few to get the ball rolling:

1. The regular practice of dropping your highly paid Pass Rushers into Pass Coverage, generally results in bad things happening.

2. Russ Brandon would be described in the UK as a Muppet.

3. OC Greg Roman is renowned for his ability to script the start of the game.

His favorite script is to score impressively on the first offensive possession, followed by at least scripted 3 and Outs.

Obviously the number of scripted 3 and Outs for a particular game is a closely guarded secret, to avoid giving the opposing team any unfair advantage.

By no means is Coach Roman afraid to change things up, look for him to script a 3 and Out on the first drive just to throw the Jags D off their game.

4. DC Rex Thurman forte is their commitment to the preconceived Scheme. Their determination to stick with their principles regardless of results is the envy of the league.

Rex Thurman are well known as the only conjoined twins coaching in the NFL today. They are proud to be honorary Muppet's.

My Adopt-A-Bill for 2013 is WR Mat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Wet Rubber Mat)

if (ToErr == objHuman)

{

objForgive = objDivine;

}

BB.com published an article today to introduce UK NFL fans to the Bills entitled "10 things UK fans should know about the Buffalo Bills"

see http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/10-things-UK-fans-should-know-about-the-Buffalo-Bills/9086613f-4528-4122-8e02-f9c3253be351 for details.

After reading it I thought it only fair & honest for us long time Bills followers to tell UK fans what they really need to know,

done in the BB.com style (ie Polished Turds)

Here are a few to get the ball rolling:

1. The regular practice of dropping your highly paid Pass Rushers into Pass Coverage, generally results in bad things happening.

2. Russ Brandon would be described in the UK as a Muppet.

3. OC Greg Roman is renowned for his ability to script the start of the game.

His favorite script is to score impressively on the first offensive possession, followed by at least scripted 3 and Outs.

Obviously the number of scripted 3 and Outs for a particular game is a closely guarded secret, to avoid giving the opposing team any unfair advantage.

By no means is Coach Roman afraid to change things up, look for him to script a 3 and Out on the first drive just to throw the Jags D off their game.

4. DC Rex Thurman forte is their commitment to the preconceived Scheme. Their determination to stick with their principles regardless of results is the envy of the league.

Rex Thurman are well known as the only conjoined twins coaching in the NFL today. They are proud to be honorary Muppet's.

The good folks in the UK don't care about the Bills.The NFL needs to abandon this charade and play before the real NFL fans.The money lost on game day in these communities is large.

The good folks in the UK don't care about the Bills.The NFL needs to abandon this charade and play before the real NFL fans.The money lost on game day in these communities is large.

These London games are just the start. Hated them since the first one. The IFL is inevitable. Superbowl in Paris? WTF!!!!

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

These London games are just the start. Hated them since the first one. The IFL is inevitable. Superbowl in Paris? WTF!!!!

I wouldn't get too concerned with that. The NFL doesn't have a chance overseas. Football aka Soccer will always be tops. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I wouldn't get too concerned with that. The NFL doesn't have a chance overseas. Football aka Soccer will always be tops. :niterider

I hope so brother! Ill be listening on my way down to myrtle on the bike today.

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

Why the NFL has teams like Buffalo and Jax in there, I'll never know. These are non-descript American cities that half the UK population probably has never heard of. If they're going to do this, they should stick with teams like New England, NY teams, Dallas, Chicago, Green Bay, San Fran, and even Miami for that matter.

Why the NFL has teams like Buffalo and Jax in there, I'll never know.

They're the only teams where the owners have agreed to send them. That's why Jax have gone three seasons in a row, not many owners want to participate. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Superbowl in Paris …. pffffft …. Superbowl in Qatar is where we're heading!