Sign in to follow this  
Thurmal

Where is your confidence level for Saturday?

The angry way Dingleberry was running last week would be a difference maker. I wonder how confident the refs are, they picked on the Pats a little last game in Foxboro

Allen - 100%

Diggs - 100%

Daboll - 70%

McDermott - 85%

Frazier - 80%

Defense - 85%

Special Teams - 50%

The Biden Administration - (-40%)

The Ability of the True Losers Who Voted for Joe Biden to Become Productive Citizens - (-7%)

• Poop 1

49 minutes ago, bv said:

The angry way Dingleberry was running last week would be a difference maker. I wonder how confident the refs are, they picked on the Pats a little last game in Foxboro

Confident or competent?

• Laugh Copy 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It is going to be cold as F*^^.     Anything could happen.

10-7 game?

Fumbles?   A lot of punting?

Wish we had Jerome Bettis in the backfield this week.    Grinding out some first downs in that kinda of weather would really, really help.

• Like 2

Build the OLine...

I don't feel confident at all. 

I see us trying what we did last time when we beat them without much adjusting. What worked last time won't work this time. BB will adjust. They are gonna take away all the short stuff that McKenzie killed them with last time. Will we be able to adjust ? I dont know. I don't trust Daboll. 

I do feel confident in our D. It will be a low scoring game, what worries me is the offense not scoring enough. 

Allen needs to be calm, if he comes out all hyped up and crazy he'll make those mistakes that kill you in post season.

I'm worried guys, very very worried. Fuck. I hope I'm wrong. I want some crow on sunday. 

• Poop 1
  • Laugh Copy 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

4 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

I don't feel confident at all. 

I see us trying what we did last time when we beat them without much adjusting. What worked last time won't work this time. BB will adjust. They are gonna take away all the short stuff that McKenzie killed them with last time. Will we be able to adjust ? I dont know. I don't trust Daboll. 

I do feel confident in our D. It will be a low scoring game, what worries me is the offense not scoring enough. 

Allen needs to be calm, if he comes out all hyped up and crazy he'll make those mistakes that kill you in post season.

I'm worried guys, very very worried. Fuck. I hope I'm wrong. I want some crow on sunday. 

The only team that will beat the Bills this Saturday night is the Bills. If they play sloppy or shoot themselves in the foot than they can lose. Brady isn't there anymore and noodle arm Jones is nothing to worry about. If the Bills D can keep the Pats running game in check then NE has almost no chance to win. Bill who is the GOAT HC has a record of around .500 without Brady.

• Like 1

10 out of 10.

I’ve been down on this team all year. I still do think we have a lot of issues, mainly coaching.

That being said, we will win this game. No question in my mind.

I simply don’t think the Pats are that good. Belichick will do his best but I don’t believe they have the horses.

Ask me again next week against the Chiefs..

• Like 1

Ok, ok, I’ll lie and say I’m 110% confident in a Bills victory, if Spike promises to stop shitting on me. Because…. DAMN, THAT SHIT STINKS!!! What the fuck have you been eating? 

• Laugh Copy 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

The only team that will beat the Bills this Saturday night is the Bills. If they play sloppy or shoot themselves in the foot than they can lose. Brady isn't there anymore and noodle arm Jones is nothing to worry about. If the Bills D can keep the Pats running game in check then NE has almost no chance to win. Bill who is the GOAT HC has a record of around .500 without Brady.

Agreed. But that's exactly what happened the last time they came here, for a night game, on prime time TV, with bad weather. See where I'm going ?

I don't like it man. 

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

Agreed. But that's exactly what happened the last time they came here, for a night game, on prime time TV, with bad weather. See where I'm going ?

I don't like it man. 

That was a crazy night. It was what 50 MPH winds all night. It will be cold Saturday but not much wind. Josh should have no trouble throwing it. I think this game will be very similar to the game at NE where the Bills had the better of the play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greg said:

That was a crazy night. It was what 50 MPH winds all night. It will be cold Saturday but not much wind. Josh should have no trouble throwing it. I think this game will be very similar to the game at NE where the Bills had the better of the play.

I hope you are right man. I'll be the happiest crow eater in the world. 

Go Bills!

• Like 2

I have a really expensive bottle of champagne for the game. Should we drink it before, at halftime, (Like the Bills in SB XXVIII) or after the game? Or if Hoodie and the Refs somehow win, save it for when they are eliminated the following week?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bv said:

I have a really expensive bottle of champagne for the game. Should we drink it before, at halftime, (Like the Bills in SB XXVIII) or after the game? Or if Hoodie and the Refs somehow win, save it for when they are eliminated the following week?

I have one as well but saving for this year’s Super  Bowl win.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Wish we had Jerome Bettis in the backfield this week.    Grinding out some first downs in that kinda of weather would really, really help.

And the Pats have TWO guys like that….

• Downvote 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I’m feeling good about this game. I think our Bills were in a funk in that first game against the Patriots and McDermott was out coached. Buffalo has the better team overall. Bills will win and advance. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bv said:

For whatever's worth the ref for tomorrow is Brad Allen. One of the 4 decent refs the league has. We should be ok in that regard. Key word should 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

Allen - 100%

Diggs - 100%

Knox - 85%

Pass Game - 80%

Run Game - 70%

Daboll - 35%

McDermott - 60%

Frazier - 60%

Run Defense - 60%

Secondary - 90%

Bass - 100%

Haack - 10%

ST overall - 75%

Pegula Family - 0%

Sweet, although I'd just reverse your take on Daboll & McD. Why absolutely no love for the Pegula's? They ensured the franchise stayed and are ultimately responsible for the hires of the GM & coaching staff that has gotten us to the playoffs the past few years. Far cry from the previous 25.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

My glass half full Bills friend said he’s “ feeling really about Singletary in this game” and I said I would feel a whole lot better if Singletary had Bo Jackson’s body. I love Singletary’s heart, but, he’s physically limited.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

i hate to say this out loud, like saying candyman three times, but im feeling quite confident

the bills have a better overall team, better qb by far, better receivers by far, defenses are a wash except our dbs are better and their DL was better most of the season. our kicker is a baller machine

should be another blow-out

bills win, bills win, bills win ... *poof* ... soul crushing loss

• Downvote 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I work with 4 Patriot bandwagon fans…and for what it’s worth they think the Pats are gonna lose….one of them said “our only chance is to hurt Josh Allen”😂

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Isaiah Spiller

What are your pre-draft thoughts?   Could he be 'that guy' for the Bills?