Jump to content
drpepper

No injury designations for Bills this weekend

Recommended Posts

Injuries are not an issue for the Bills heading into their Wild Card round home against the Patriots. The Bills handed in their final injury report of the week on Thursday and it shows no players with injury designations for the game. Every player on the active roster participated in practice all week and only [more]

View the full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, drpepper said:

Injuries are not an issue for the Bills heading into their Wild Card round home against the Patriots. The Bills handed in their final injury report of the week on Thursday and it shows no players with injury designations for the game. Every player on the active roster participated in practice all week and only [more]

View the full article

Does that mean Star is choosing to play?

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Does that mean Star is choosing to play?

He'll play.  Watch closely or you'll miss him.  He only got around 15 snaps the past couple weeks.  :niterider:

 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Woody said:

He'll play.  Watch closely or you'll miss him.  He only got around 15 snaps the past couple weeks.  :niterider:

Beane should be bitch slapped for that FA signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Beane should be bitch slapped for that FA signing.

I really hope we dump these big contract no impact defensive players(Star, Jerry, Mario) and bring in difference makers (CB opposite Tre, double digit sack artist, road grading guard, or WR-2 opposite Stefon) during the off-season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

I really hope we dump these big contract no impact defensive players(Star, Jerry, Mario) and bring in difference makers (CB opposite Tre, double digit sack artist, road grading guard, or WR-2 opposite Stefon) during the off-season.

We all do.

However, other than drafting Josh Allen and trading for Diggs, Beane has really had some huge swing and misses.

His last three 2nd round picks are likely all busts —- Basham, Epenesa and Ford.

There is an opportunity to make the mistake this off-season by overpaying Edmunds.  He is not and never be an even average NFL MLB. $10M or less is fine if you don’t want to replace him.  Over $10M is not.

The FA signings you mention are well documented failures.

The trading away of Teller and acquiring by trade of Kelvin Benjamin were disasters as well.

https://buffalowdown.com/2021/08/05/buffalo-bills-ranking-worst-trades-made-brandon-beane/4/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

We all do.

However, other than drafting Josh Allen and trading for Diggs, Beane has really had some huge swing and misses.

His last three 2nd round picks are likely all busts —- Basham, Epenesa and Ford.

There is an opportunity to make the mistake this off-season by overpaying Edmunds.  He is not and never be an even average NFL MLB. $10M or less is fine if you don’t want to replace him.  Over $10M is not.

The FA signings you mention are well documented failures.

The trading away of Teller and acquiring by trade of Kelvin Benjamin were disasters as well.

https://buffalowdown.com/2021/08/05/buffalo-bills-ranking-worst-trades-made-brandon-beane/4/

I wouldn’t call any of the swings “huge” other then the trade ups for Allen and Edmunds along with the trade for Diggs.  None of which I would consider misses.  We need another huge swing for this team to get to the next level, I’m not talking about some second round pick, I’m talking a top free agent or top 10, day one impact, draft pick.  Spend the money, sacrifice the future picks, cut the overpriced no impact vets.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...