drpepper

PFT’s NFL wild card 2022 picks

A close race became a rout. Sort of. After chipping away at MDS’s lead and taking a one-game margin into Week 18, a 5-0 sweep in our disagreements blew things wide open. I finished with a 12-4 week and a full-season record of 177-94-1. MDS went 172-99-1. Here are our picks for super wild-card weekend. [more]

View the full article

Florio picks Pats, not too surprised there, I am surprised he went with the Steelers over KC.....though I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, just surprised a reporter has the balls to pick it

A national media reporter picking Pats over the Bills? I’m shocked 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Florio picks Pats, not too surprised there, I am surprised he went with the Steelers over KC.....though I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, just surprised a reporter has the balls to pick it

Not only that but he used the SBXXV score in his prediction making it an even douchier choice.

Patriots (+4) at Bills

MDS’s take: The last time the Patriots went to Buffalo, they threw only three passes on their way to an improbable win. I can’t see this game unfolding like that. The Bills’ defense will be better prepared for the Patriots’ offense, and Josh Allen will have a better game as well.

MDS’s pick: Bills 28, Patriots 17.

Florio’s take: Bill Belichick is the master of coming up with a game plan that takes away what the opponent’s offense does best. But does he have the players to execute it? And will the Bills, faced with the reality of a long-time nemesis trying to spoil a playoff party, be able to rise to the occasion? Belichick has successfully embraced moments like this longer than Josh Allen has been alive.

Florio’s pick: Patriots 20, Bills 19.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Lol, Florio also picked the Steelers.  

If he is right about that one, then we will have a 2nd play-off home game against Raiders or Bengals. I prefer the Raiders.