drpepper

Report: Dolphins request interview with Leslie Frazier

The Dolphins have requested an interview with Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, Albert Breer of SI.com reports. Miami fired Brian Flores on Monday. The Bears also have requested to talk to Frazier, who has spent the past five seasons as Buffalo’s defensive coordinator. Frazier has head coaching experience, taking over the Vikings as interim coach [more]

View the full article

4 hours ago, drpepper said:

The Dolphins have requested an interview with Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, Albert Breer of SI.com reports. Miami fired Brian Flores on Monday. The Bears also have requested to talk to Frazier, who has spent the past five seasons as Buffalo’s defensive coordinator. Frazier has head coaching experience, taking over the Vikings as interim coach [more]

View the full article

Yes please.

Frazier's defense helped prove Tua is a joke.

Frazier has hit limitations but he is also capable on any given day of coming up with a kick ass stop Lamar Jackson or KC this year defense

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I like Frazier, but he doesn't have the sizzle to get the prime opportunities. 

I'm glad he didn't get Houston.  I don't wish Miami and the Giants on him. 

He reminds of two other underrated coaches - Wade Phillips and Jeff Van Gundy.  Yes Wade was a good head coach!!   Every team that fired him got considerably worse.   Van Gundy was the same way. 

If Leslie leaves we'll take Flores as our new DC as a consolation prize.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

If Leslie leaves we'll take Flores as our new DC as a consolation prize.

I think Flores will land right back in a HC gig....couldnt believe Miami canned him but oh well.....I hope Miami hires Hackett!

• Laugh Copy 1