Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Professor Pigworth

NEWS ALERT: Former President Donald J. Trump Has Just Died

Recommended Posts

This is the headline that Donald's fans will one day be forced to wake up to.

It might be next year.  It might be five years from now. Or it might not be for another decade or longer. But it will happen someday, and likely sooner than we think. Do I know exactly when?  No.  Probably nobody does. (Apart from, that is, some hermit with psychic powers sitting cross-legged outside a Himalayan mountaintop cave. Yeah, he might know.) But, as I said, it will inevitably happen, which is sad. Very sad actually. Unfortunate too.

It's my belief -- and this is why I'm writing this -- that the impending death of Donald is something that Donald's supporters everywhere should start to seriously think about and, if they love their Donald, prepare for as best they can. (Stocking up on food, water, ammo, etc., might prove crucial in the After Donald world.) But, hard though it may be to believe it now, life will go on for them. I can't stress that enough.

Happy, loyal fans of Donald, may I sincerely add this: I only hope that when Donald is pronounced dead (hopefully by a competent doctor who is sure of what he's doing), I'll be the first to report it here so as to break it to you gently, which will be far better than if it were to come from some nasty little troll who doesn't have your best interests at heart and somehow gets his kicks out of delivering bad news.

Did I say bad news?  Let's not kid ourselves. Actually, it would be really, really horrible and unpleasant news for Donald fans. Devastating, actually. Ho-boy: the worst, and no mistake. Especially since he never did succeed in accomplishing a lot of his lofty goals like building that wall or making America great again. Nor will he have lived to see a reversal of his tarnished legacy as a treasonous Benedict Arnold scumbag who tried to incite an insurrection, if nobody minds that I say it.

But Donald's death will happen.  Inevitably it will.  I know I've already said that, but I think it bears repeating.

It really is a fact. An unavoidable and unpleasant fact that is perhaps almost just as painful to think about as the heart-breaking loss of the election to senile old Sleepy Joe who put only about twenty-three minutes of his time into campaigning and still managed to beat the stuffing out of Donald.

Once again: Donald will die. Then the music and hope will well and truly die, and the world will be a sadder place for all.

 

spacer.png

  • Penis 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol the Qrazy will create a conspiracy around his death anyway. They'll say he isn't dead and he'll show up sometime, somewhere. It's inevitable.

  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Good grief Pig, go find a woman. You act like a guy that can't get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of hundreds.

Whorehouse ran out of strap-ons.

  • Laugh Copy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

Whorehouse ran out of strap-ons.

I'm sure they still have those doubledongers 

  • Poop 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol the Qrazy will create a conspiracy around his death anyway. They'll say he isn't dead and he'll show up sometime, somewhere. It's inevitable.

Since the man is a vampire, that's only logical.  Get with the program, boy.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump will die one day? No shit! 2 things in life are certain: death and taxes. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that would just start the never ending episode of "Weekend at Donnie's"

trumpsters would know or care about the difference

  • Downvote 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, dear. It's worse than I feared.  There are a lot of hurt, angry, upset, frustrated, unhappy and disorientated Donald fans here having trouble controlling their emotions. I've never quite understood it, but apparently they do take their Donald seriously.  Very, very seriously, in fact.

If Donald's people are this upset at the mere reminder of Donald's impending demise, imagine how they'll be when he does actually die. This is what comes from idolising a leader, thinking he's the answer to all of life's problems. Not very much good can come of trying to live through such a deeply flawed person as Donald Trump who specializes in appealing to people's worst instincts.  As painful as it may be to acknowledge it, maybe it's time to see Donald in his true light, which is that he is and was all along a charlatan and con artist with no special attributes apart from the ability to find willing suckers to support him. And all that was required was that you sell out any and all remaining convictions, morals, ethics, etc., that you may have had. 

But cheer up, Donald worshippers!  Your new dream authoritarian is bound to come along one of these days, and then you can fall in love all over again and transfer your worship to him.

 

  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol the Qrazy will create a conspiracy around his death anyway. They'll say he isn't dead and he'll show up sometime, somewhere. It's inevitable.

You mean after they figure out that JFK isn't really still alive and probably would not be running the show behind the scenes at 104 years old??

  • Like 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They have hospitals with padded walls for people like Piggy.

Someone must've escaped...AGAIN 

No Piggy is part of queens Royal guard. He wants to eat Trumps children.

C1BFFE03-1FEE-4D26-AB34-14BB45FB824C.gif


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Oh, dear. It's worse than I feared.  There are a lot of hurt, angry, upset, frustrated, unhappy and disorientated Donald fans here having trouble controlling their emotions. I've never quite understood it, but apparently they do take their Donald seriously.  Very, very seriously, in fact.

If Donald's people are this upset at the mere reminder of Donald's impending demise, imagine how they'll be when he does actually die. This is what comes from idolising a leader, thinking he's the answer to all of life's problems. Not very much good can come of trying to live through such a deeply flawed person as Donald Trump who specializes in appealing to people's worst instincts.  As painful as it may be to acknowledge it, maybe it's time to see Donald in his true light, which is that he is and was all along a charlatan and con artist with no special attributes apart from the ability to find willing suckers to support him. And all that was required was that you sell out any and all remaining convictions, morals, ethics, etc., that you may have had. 

But cheer up, Donald worshippers!  Your new dream authoritarian is bound to come along one of these days, and then you can fall in love all over again and transfer your worship to him.

GAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

You mean after they figure out that JFK isn't really still alive and probably would not be running the show behind the scenes at 104 years old??

That's surprising who reacted to this post, because those are the two that probably believe that JFK actually is still alive


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That's surprising who reacted to this post, because those are the two that probably believe that JFK actually is still alive

JFK Jr. is deep-sixed.  The idiot couldn't fly using instruments.  Hard to fly by sight at night in the dark.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2022 at 9:47 AM, Angry Byrds said:

No Piggy is part of queens Royal guard. He wants to eat Trumps children.

id enjoy me some barron roasted on a spit

  • Laugh Copy 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2022 at 7:58 AM, 212frawk said:

Typical MAGAT:

JZ7N2XNNDJG73OQ2E3ZMGJZSRE.jpg

That woman is guaranteed more accomplished and successful than you, and could likely buy and sell your sorry ass 10 times over.

But, mAgAt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That woman is guaranteed more accomplished and successful than you, and could likely buy and sell your sorry ass 10 times over.

But, mAgAt

sure thing faggot.  still waiting for you to declare how many of your food stamps youre willing to bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...