Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Josh Allen and his cold pigly wigglies

Dude has spent years in Wyoming and Buffalo and still trying to figure out how to deal with the cold.

No one likes playing in freezing temperatures, they will do it if they have to but they don’t like it.   
Just another reason to build a dome even if it cost more.  When a free agent is looking at which team he wants to join everything else being equal they will choose the dome over playing all of December and January in freezing weather.  

• Like 1

you cant tell me in this day and age that there isnt a solution to that problem

and there he was in an interview bragging about he doesnt wear special socks or two pairs or anything. well why not? at least wear ski socks with an inner silk liner that are made for sub-zero temps. i have some i dont use anymore, he can have mine

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I read that his YPG average, which is 321 in games over 50 degrees and 363 in games over 75 degrees, is like 144 in cold weather games. Yikes.

• Like 1

I feel his pain because I have the same issue with my toes and fingers. Mine are both bony and skinny as hell which has been great for drawing and playing music but in the winter time I have them covered good. Not sure why he refuses to put on thick socks or even those little warmer pads hunters use. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 hours ago, Thurmal said:

I read that his YPG average, which is 321 in games over 50 degrees and 363 in games over 75 degrees, is like 144 in cold weather games. Yikes.

That’s what I’m afraid of. He’s a different QB in cold weather.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Lets see, industrial sized flame thrower posing as a heater on the sidelines, heated seats and everyone knows that circulation increases greatly during actual on field play. I call bullshit.