Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Dolphins fire Brian Flores

Great news. I thought he was a good HC. I don’t want him in the division. He was one game away from the playoffs with no QB.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Missed the playoffs three straight years, not surprised. Plus with Harbaugh saying he's open to coaching, I'm guessing they go hard after him

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Missed the playoffs three straight years, not surprised. Plus with Harbaugh saying he's open to coaching, I'm guessing they go hard after him

Agreed. The Jim Harbaugh watch is on in Florida.

I'm surprised he did a lot better than some other coaches

2 minutes ago, bv said:

I'm surprised he did a lot better than some other coaches

He did, but they he failed to make the playoffs in three seasons. Last year, his team laid an egg against the Bills in a game that didn't matter for Buffalo, this year they got back in it and with a but of pressure, they got beat handle by a Derick Herny-less Titans....

Wow, I'm really surprised by this.  I thought he did a good job as their HC and was thinking that of all the assistants from the BB tree that have moved on to HC's, he was one that was actually doing well. 

• Like 2

I thought he was a pretty good coach.

I wonder if he wanted to move on from Tua and others did not?

• Like 1

The main reason Watson wanted to go to Miami was for Flores….so cool….don’t have to worry about that happening now.

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

And the Giants are keeping Joe Judge, lmao what a backwards ass league the NFL can be at times

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

The main reason Watson wanted to go to Miami was for Flores….so cool….don’t have to worry about that happening now.

The only place Watson will end up going to is a federal prison 

• Laugh Copy 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

How the hell do you fire a coach who turned that team around the way he did? That is one of the dumbest firings ever

Black well respected HC probably told old White idiot owner to FUCK OFF.

Is he an offensive minded coach? Lol I know a team in the division that might want to look at replacing their current guy after the season ends....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This firing surprised me this morning and there is no doubt he's headed for Las Vegas.  This sucks because I was hopeful that the rumor that Frazier was headed there would turn out to be true.  Dammit!!!

• Like 1

Didn't see that one coming, at least not this season, but it's yet another failed and withered branch from the Belicheat tree of dud coaches. Not for nothing but the Miami draft picks lately haven't been impressive even though they had a lot of prime picks to sort through. Last night during the Bills game they kept talking about how the Jets had all of these picks and cap space and I'm thinking, "Yeah well you have to HIT on the picks for them to matter."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Is he an offensive minded coach? Lol I know a team in the division that might want to look at replacing their current guy after the season ends....

No he is on the defence side.

He was once the Pats DC.

Just now, SpikedLemonade said:

No he is on the defence side.

He was once the Pats DC.

Yeah, I know but I couldn't make it fit my joke if I acknowledged that LOL

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

56 minutes ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

This firing surprised me this morning and there is no doubt he's headed for Las Vegas.  This sucks because I was hopeful that the rumor that Frazier was headed there would turn out to be true.  Dammit!!!

I dunno, Raiders made the playoffs with all the dysfunction they had, I'd imagine the interim coach becomes the coach....it is the Raiders though