daryls61

Season can still be saved. Pegula needs to replace Ryan with Swartz

Pegula made a mistake hiring Ryan. Understandable that he wanted to make a splash but there is no need to fix what is not broken. Replace Ryan with Swartz. It should not be a big deal as the players know Swartz scheme so it could be an easy transition.

Keep the offensive staff as is but fire anyone who thought Cassell should be the starter. You don't want anyone near your football them that thinks Cassell is an NFL QB.

This would be an unprecedented move and viewed by many as crazy but desperate times call for desperate measures. People will like it just fine when we have our top 5 defense back and T-Mobile puts up some points.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

No coaches are going anywhere right now, or even during the season. You can forget that.

This season will depend on who we get back. Our schedule gets much easier the rest of the way. We've lost to the two best teams in the AFC who haven't lost a single game, combined. The Giants who are playing really well and will likely win their division. We have lots of guys out.

We can very easily be 5-3 by taking down Jax and Miami at home.

Right now even, the Bills have more or as many wins than 10 other AFC teams. Long way to go.

image.php?u=9274&type=sigpic&dateline=1287805108

I want Schwartz!

won't happen though we're stuck with Ryan for the next 10 yrs.

greed, Ryan is here for a while.

The powers that be have no political affiliation.

BILL HICKS IS MY CO-PILOT

http://www.democracynow.org - news for those who refuse to be considered cattle.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children . . . Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Why we didn't either hire Swartz as HC or hired an offensive minded HC that was compatible with him is the big question for me now.

Jack Kemp is my official Adopt-an-Alumni Bill

September 25, 1962 -- QB Jack Kemp became a member of the Buffalo Bills when he was claimed off waivers from the San Diego Chargers for $100.

EJ Manuel is my Adopt-A-Bill

2013-Topps-Football-EJ-Manuel-Wal-Mart-Blue-212x300.jpg

Why we didn't either hire Swartz as HC or hired an offensive minded HC that was compatible with him is the big question for me now.

Schwartz still smelled like Detroit and most HC's want to bring in their own guys. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I would have loved to see you guys if they hire hue. You would have been outraged at a no name retread from Oakland.

But while wound is fresh he's the greatest ever,

And there is a reason Schwartz isn't a head coach. He's horrible. Good coordinator bad coach and people think him running the team would be good?

3-3

Sky is falling

I'm disappointed with Rex but it has only been 6 games with all new coaching and schemes.

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

And there is a reason Schwartz isn't a head coach. He's horrible. Good coordinator bad coach and people think him running the team would be good?

Schwartz isn't even coaching in the league anymore, he was offered the Miami DC spot and declined it, other than that, nobody was fighting over him.

image.php?u=9274&type=sigpic&dateline=1287805108

Schwartz was not going to get a HC job last off season. Caldwell went 11-5 with Detroit. Now that Detroit is 1-5, people will get perspective. Hue Jackson with Schwartz as assistant HC/DC looks pretty good right now. Last year our defense looked disciplined, our special teams looked OK, and our offense looked like Grand Central Station. Rex has all 3 phases looking like Grand Central.

He's on the short list for both Dolphins HC and USC head coach, according to reports.

Lol

Two garbage jobs that will be hard to fill with a unlit you candidate.

I bet you think the bills should have hired jack deal rio

It just occurred to me that there's a silver lining to Rex's contract.

It is likely to get Whaley fired sooner than later.

This season appears to be going down in flames. There will need to be a fall guy. While there should be several, there's no way a guy with a contract like that gets canned after one year. It's not about the money. It's about the admission of the mistake.

So the fall guy is Whaley. And a well deserved one at that.

Clearly demonstrable mistakes like pimping EJ, trading away a veteran backup when your coaching staff chose him over your third string stiff, and pissing away two first round draft choices on a fragile WR who misses as many games as he plays make it a smooth road out of town for Whaley.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

As much as I love Schwartz he wasn't the answer at coach. He's one of those guys that is great at being a coordinator but a shitty coach. If you wanna say he should've been kept as DC I'm 100% with you. But we all knew that Rex wasn't going to let that happen.

I just figured Rex would be smart enough to build from what JS had. It was magnificent. Instead he's tweaking too much stuff and messing it up. It looks like shit compared to last year's juggernaut.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Last offseason Hue Jackson thought he had been hired with the stipulation that he keep Schwartz as assistant HC/DC. Then he heard Ryan had been hired.

Last offseason Hue Jackson thought he had been hired with the stipulation that he keep Schwartz as assistant HC/DC. Then he heard Ryan had been hired.

I like Hue a lot as well. But I think he's also another guy that is just a coordinator. A damn good one for sure. But I don't think he's HC material.

I was looking at Hue as well but we all got reeled in by the shiny lure that's Rex.

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

Hue did a very good/underrated job in Oakland.

I agree. I think they made a mistake not letting him take over.

But I don't know. Something tells me he's not HC material for some reason. An absolute beast of an OC though.

10 games left in the season. There would not be any changes until after Jacksonville, so we are looking at 9 games.

Assuming the Bills are 4-3 after JAX, with 9 games left, it's 6-3 for 10-6 and most likely a Playoff spot, 5-4 for 9-7 and they are on the bubble, 4-5 and with 8-8 you're most likely out.

Is a coaching change at any position going to buy you another win? I'm not sure, especially with the Mash unit full of injuries at this moment.

My feelings are that if you are going to make a coaching change at this moment, you do it with Special Teams. That's an area where a new coach and two weeks (bye week) to work with the team could make an impact positively without too many negatives.

I'm also comfortable with giving the Defense more time to adjust to the new calls, schemes that Rex has established. At this point, shifting back to a different scheme/set of calls could hurt as much as help. While my expectations were that we shouldn't even be discussing this 6 games in, if it is a problem then 1 game and two straight weeks of getting healthy and practicing should help get the D to where it needs to be.

I'm onboard with Rex through the end of the season. I feel it's too early to give up on him. The D, the Discipline, the results all need to be there at the end of 16 games. As a fan, anything 8-8 or less will require more than "give us time" or "Injuries...". That means Coordinators, Head Coaches, or maybe front office changes.

The best way to save the season is to stop playing the teams with the NFL's best records. Only 1 more game against an elite team in the next 10

Mission Accomplished.

The best way to save the season is to stop playing the teams with the NFL's best records. Only 1 more game against an elite team in the next 10

Mission Accomplished.

What's accomplished. Beating or maybe beating a bunch of under .500 teams in hopes of getting pummeled in the playoffs ?

Jaguars are a good team. Dolphins just killed the Titans with their new HC...This team isn't coached well. Rex is a master bullshitter, he spews dribble. Hes like a shock jock. Mario basically just called out his D. Watkins is a whining baby. Does anyone think BB would tolerate any of this nonsense.

With that said changing HC with a 3-3 team would make us look foolish, more than we already do. My hope is that the Pegulas are no nonsense and are football savvy. I hope they make good assessments and make necessary changes in a timely fashion until they find the winning formula.

Would be kind of desperate and sad looking. Firing someone at 3-3. Who are we to be so hasty?

Who are you and what have you done with the real Seandelevan?

My Adopt-A-Bill for 2013 is WR Mat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Wet Rubber Mat)

if (ToErr == objHuman)

{

objForgive = objDivine;

}

I still stand by this. Get Rex out of here and we might have a chance. First target should be Swartz. It would be an easy transition.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020