Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

3 Less Racists on the streets!

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Want to appear to raise your IQ immediately? Don't ever mention the word racist again.

My IQ takes a hit every day I engage with you fucks. 

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

More accurately, your ego takes a hit; you are forced to dwell on the disparity of IQ scores.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You are on the same wavelength as Hipkat...the biggest sheep I've ever seen. If he had half a brain, he'd be smarter than what he is now.

That's where you're at...since you obviously haven't caught on yet.

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Truth, we're helping to raise it but you're resisting.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are on the same wavelength as Hipkat...the biggest sheep I've ever seen. If he had half a brain, he'd be smarter than what he is now.

That's where you're at...since you obviously haven't caught on yet.

Don't even start..

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On that other forum I post in political sections, a well-respected black member made a thread about how it's time to change the systematic racism that America is guilty of and it made me think about what he's implying and this was my response,

This is such a delicate conversation and it's based on a long history of factual policies that have brought us to where were today; a world with the amount of technology, history and potential, still being hobbled by primitive ideologies like race-based suppression and greed.

After the verdict, I listen to a lot of outspoken activists and spokespeople talking about the need to end the systematic racism that exists in this country. But I heard a lot of finger-pointing at white-America - and justifiably so, but I heard nothing about actions from Black-America,

This is where I'm going to be bludgeoned with some serious wrath and it's OK, I'll take it, but when do black communities step up to the plate?? When does the black community work to change the perception that many in the white community whom have long and deep-rooted images of Black-man-in-white-neighborhood-is-up-to-no-good struggle to put behind them?

When they say "America needs to admit its faults", aren't they specifically calling out White America as if that's the only side that has faults to admit to?

The three dumbfuckers in Georgia put their racism on display for the entire country to see. No question. I have a customer who lives in a black neighborhood who was great to talk to about this type of thing and he said that it's time for White-America to change its perception of Black-America and my first thought is that a change like he was suggesting has to come from both sides.

It's seems like it's taboo to point out that inner-city communities are a mess and by mess I mean just that. Being poor and held back by policies that absolutely need to be torn down doesn't mean where you live should be a garbage-infested crime zone.

Black on Black crime at the levels it's existed for generations is not going to help bring about the change that enlightened and desperate people are screaming for.

So while I understand and totally agree with the need to have sweeping changes and accepting of each other's diversity, but at the root of all this, I still hear a lot of White-man-bad and almost nothing about the other side of the coin.

• Like 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

On that other forum I post in political sections, a well-respected black member made a thread about how it's time to change the systematic racism that America is guilty of and it made me think about what he's implying and this was my response,

This is such a delicate conversation and it's based on a long history of factual policies that have brought us to where were today; a world with the amount of technology, history and potential, still being hobbled by primitive ideologies like race-based suppression and greed.

After the verdict, I listen to a lot of outspoken activists and spokespeople talking about the need to end the systematic racism that exists in this country. But I heard a lot of finger-pointing at white-America - and justifiably so, but I heard nothing about actions from Black-America,

This is where I'm going to be bludgeoned with some serious wrath and it's OK, I'll take it, but when do black communities step up to the plate?? When does the black community work to change the perception that many in the white community whom have long and deep-rooted images of Black-man-in-white-neighborhood-is-up-to-no-good struggle to put behind them?

When they say "America needs to admit its faults", aren't they specifically calling out White America as if that's the only side that has faults to admit to?

The three dumbfuckers in Georgia put their racism on display for the entire country to see. No question. I have a customer who lives in a black neighborhood who was great to talk to about this type of thing and he said that it's time for White-America to change its perception of Black-America and my first thought is that a change like he was suggesting has to come from both sides.

It's seems like it's taboo to point out that inner-city communities are a mess and by mess I mean just that. Being poor and held back by policies that absolutely need to be torn down doesn't mean where you live should be a garbage-infested crime zone.

Black on Black crime at the levels it's existed for generations is not going to help bring about the change that enlightened and desperate people are screaming for.

So while I understand and totally agree with the need to have sweeping changes and accepting of each other's diversity, but at the root of all this, I still hear a lot of White-man-bad and almost nothing about the other side of the coin.

You have to give black people the tools to help themselves. That means end the drug war, end for profit prisons, and increase social welfare programs. We all need universal healthcare, childcare, raise wages, and police reform. They would disproportionately help the black community. 

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You have to give black people the tools to help themselves. That means end the drug war, end for profit prisons, and increase social welfare programs. We all need universal healthcare, childcare, raise wages, and police reform. They would disproportionately help the black community. 

Oh but you're overlooking a deeper issue. A higher percentage of black children live in single-parent homes. Still,

Census Bureau: Higher Percentage of Black Children Live with Single Mothers

Regardless, you're simplifying bigger problems. There is no withholding education. Schools exist in every community. Programs are in place to help minorities attain higher education. The state provides medical care for lower-income families and i9n many communities, traditional social housing has been upgraded from the standard tenements to more modern dwellings and offers of low-income loans to buy houses in inner-city neighborhoods are available.

The same person I mentioned above, in the same conversation, made a comment that it's not fair that "these fucking Mexicans" get to come here and get all these advantages, get to start businesses and have opportunities that black Americans don't.

My response was that most of the Latino houses I work in are different. they're quiet. They keep more to themselves. They live more simply. their families stay together in most cases. Their children are disciplined and more respectful.

Yes, they start businesses and work their asses off at them. All of those things can exist in any community, including prevailing black communities but the atmosphere in those neighborhoods is one of intimidation. That's what I see in the Black communities here that's unmistakable; a lot of intimidation. When people feel intimidated they do one of two things; they shy away from it or they stand up to it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh but you're overlooking a deeper issue. A higher percentage of black children live in single-parent homes. Still,

Census Bureau: Higher Percentage of Black Children Live with Single Mothers

Regardless, you're simplifying bigger problems. There is no withholding education. Schools exist in every community. Programs are in place to help minorities attain higher education. The state provides medical care for lower-income families and i9n many communities, traditional social housing has been upgraded from the standard tenements to more modern dwellings and offers of low-income loans to buy houses in inner-city neighborhoods are available.

The same person I mentioned above, in the same conversation, made a comment that it's not fair that "these fucking Mexicans" get to come here and get all these advantages, get to start businesses and have opportunities that black Americans don't.

My response was that most of the Latino houses I work in are different. they're quiet. They keep more to themselves. They live more simply. their families stay together in most cases. Their children are disciplined and more respectful.

Yes, they start businesses and work their asses off at them. All of those things can exist in any community, including prevailing black communities but the atmosphere in those neighborhoods is one of intimidation. That's what I see in the Black communities here that's unmistakable; a lot of intimidation. When people feel intimidated they do one of two things; they shy away from it or they stand up to it

Yea I know. When you have a FOR PROFIT prison system who can influence lawmakers PLUS the war on drugs on top of it, you have a cycle of single family homes. It's not like black males are just abandoning their families all willy nilly.

Comparing Latinos to black families is apples to oranges. Totally different circumstances.

Don't buy into the "model minority" propaganda.

Do black people as a whole need to work out their shit? Yea, sure. But you can't pretend that centuries of discriminatory legislation against black people can just be fixed by convincing these people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. These people live in areas where schools are shit, employment is shit, resources are shit, etc. They are a product of their environment. You have to fix the environment if you want to fix the culture.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

27 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yea I know. When you have a FOR PROFIT prison system who can influence lawmakers PLUS the war on drugs on top of it, you have a cycle of single family homes. It's not like black males are just abandoning their families all willy nilly.

Comparing Latinos to black families is apples to oranges. Totally different circumstances.

Don't buy into the "model minority" propaganda.

Do black people as a whole need to work out their shit? Yea, sure. But you can't pretend that centuries of discriminatory legislation against black people can just be fixed by convincing these people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. These people live in areas where schools are shit, employment is shit, resources are shit, etc. They are a product of their environment. You have to fix the environment if you want to fix the culture.

For profit prison system didn't put guns in people's hands, didn't start street gangs and didn't tel lblack kids not to try in school

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

For profit prison system didn't put guns in people's hands, didn't start street gangs and didn't tel lblack kids not to try in school

Guns are everywhere. But in poor areas people are more willing use them to protect the resources they have. Whether it is their home or drugs. People join Gangs to protect themselves or family due to the violence. A lot of these people would rather die than go to prison.

Everything you are describing are symptoms of the root problem. Which is unequal access to resources. People will turn to crime to get what they need to survive. That means people will turn to violence to get those resources as well as protect them. This breeds a machismo culture of aggression. The cycle continues until you do something to break it. More police isn't it.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

On that other forum I post in political sections, a well-respected black member

We apparently don’t have any blacks on this forum (that will admit it). People keep their identities tight on this forum because, well, any info you let out gets used against you. 

this forum ain’t like other forums.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We apparently don’t have any blacks on this forum (that will admit it). People keep their identities tight on this forum because, well, any info you let out gets used against you. 

this forum ain’t like other forums.

Also, Lit has a history of being a psychopath.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Also, Lit has a history of being a psychopath.

I try giving him the benefit of the doubt. He doesn’t seem to exhibit the same behavior as in the past. But you can’t discount the possibility he uses other accounts. Who knows?

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I try giving him the benefit of the doubt. He doesn’t seem to exhibit the same behavior as in the past. But you can’t discount the possibility he uses other accounts. Who knows?

That's part of his history of being a psychopath.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Some assholes on this board actually believe Trump voters were rooting for an acquittal.  Like I said - assholes.  Dumb assholes.

I did not see anybody say that with my own eyes. On this site, or anywhere else, for that matter. I don’t do 4chan, so idk..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Guns are everywhere. But in poor areas people are more willing use them to protect the resources they have.

Guns ARE everywhere. I can attest that here, every house I go to has a gun safe. But in poor areas, you rephrase it "people are just more willing to use them on each other".

Also, those gangs have shit to do with protecting families and prison is not a deterrent at all.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Guns ARE everywhere. I can attest that here, every house I go to has a gun safe. But in poor areas, you rephrase it "people are just more willing to use them on each other".

Also, those gangs have shit to do with protecting families and prison is not a deterrent at all.

It's a tough life and it turns whatbi would assume are good people into monsters sometimes. I guess you don't know what it's like til you live it.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 11/25/2021 at 1:11 PM, HipKat said:

Common sense means little to nothing to f8.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Guns are everywhere. But in poor areas people are more willing use them to protect the resources they have. Whether it is their home or drugs. People join Gangs to protect themselves or family due to the violence. A lot of these people would rather die than go to prison.

Everything you are describing are symptoms of the root problem. Which is unequal access to resources. People will turn to crime to get what they need to survive. That means people will turn to violence to get those resources as well as protect them. This breeds a machismo culture of aggression. The cycle continues until you do something to break it. More police isn't it.

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES