Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Bills Still Rattled After Jags Game

I think the Jags game is still fucking with their heads. I never seen dudes looked so dejected and embarrassed during the presser after that game. Ever. It rivaled the 90s bills after a super bowl loss. Seriously. Even during the first half of the Jets game they looked rattled. Last week they looked like they were done. Dan Fetes reported that before the game started last week…they looked uninterested and lethargic. Said after the colts first TD they looked rattled again. 

So don’t be surprised they look the same Thursday. I bet they will come out looking tight and unhinged. That’s when turnovers happen. Calling it now. You think they’re over there saying “oh we better start trying now” LOL. Give me a break.

F46C57DF-C702-4BA9-B541-9DBDC816B00C.jpeg

• Gay 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

They have a better chance of going 6-11 than making the wild card. If they lost to the Jags, they could easily lose to the Panthers, Falcons and Jets. They will definitely get demolished by the Saints, Patriots twice and Bucs.

• Gay 1

I don't think so. They demolished the Jets right after that. 

Now I could definitely see them still being rattled tomorrow by the recent thumping from the Colts. Because vs the Jags it was the offense that blew it. The D played stellar. It was a 3 point loss on a day they allowed 9 points. Why would the D be rattled?? .... Last Sunday though ?? ..... The whole fucking team imploded. Everyone. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

They have a better chance of going 6-11 than making the wild card. If they lost to the Jags, they could easily lose to the Panthers, Falcons and Jets. They will definitely get demolished by the Saints, Patriots twice and Bucs.

Now the Saints offense is shit thanks to injuries and I don’t thing the D will have a problem.

But our offense? Against that D? This COULD be a repeat of the Jags game if they’re not careful. 

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

I don't think so. They demolished the Jets right after that. 

Now I could definitely see them still being rattled tomorrow by the recent thumping from the Colts. Because vs the Jags it was the offense that blew it. The D played stellar. It was a 3 point loss on a day they allowed 9 points. Why would the D be rattled?? .... Last Sunday though ?? ..... The whole fucking team imploded. Everyone. 

It was 10-3 until the last few minutes of the first half. I think their raw talent finally took over a trash jet team who had already packed it up for the season. Bills still looked like shit in the first half of that game. 

Im not worried about the D at all tomorrow…only because the Saints offense is terrible thanks to injuries. BUT im worried Allen will start stumbling, fumbling, bumbling and throwing dumbass interceptions.

They went into this season thinking the division and playoffs were a foregone conclusion, and all they had to do was beat KC to take the next step. That was the one game this year that they remained focused 100% of the way through. Hopefully they come to the realization that they aren't even guaranteed a playoff berth at this point and stop sleepwalking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL - Sean thinking the Bills will lose and Turkey on Thanksgiving. A tradition like no other. What is it like living Seans life where he thing everything that will happen will be bad? 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

4 hours ago, theAteam said:

I know I'm still rattled after the Jags game. Every single game on the schedule is now up in the air.

I do think the longer the offense struggles, the more you're going to see Allen try to carry the team by himself and we'll see ol' Hero Ball Allen a lot more.

Exactly. I think they discovered they’re not as good as they think they are it fucked them up. 

4 hours ago, Thurmal said:

They went into this season thinking the division and playoffs were a foregone conclusion, and all they had to do was beat KC to take the next step. That was the one game this year that they remained focused 100% of the way through. Hopefully they come to the realization that they aren't even guaranteed a playoff berth at this point and stop sleepwalking.

And that’s where coaching comes in. Most of us are critical of McDermotts game time decisions and clock management but one thing I’ve always thought he was a master at was the motivational stuff. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

LOL - Sean thinking the Bills will lose and Turkey on Thanksgiving. A tradition like no other. What is it like living Seans life where he thing everything that will happen will be bad? 

Again..where did I say “the Bills are going to lose”? Go up and read it again. Take notes if you have to. And then come back. I know you do this shit on purpose for kicks and jerk off to it probably. Shame on me for entertaining you with responses. 

I think they’ve become cocky and overconfident. They haven’t really won anything yet other than a division championship. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Again..where did I say “the Bills are going to lose”? Go up and read it again. Take notes if you have to. And then come back. I know you do this shit on purpose for kicks and jerk off to it probably. Shame on me for entertaining you with responses. 

You always think bad things will happen. What is your prediction for the game. Will you go on record saying that they will win?

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

You always think bad things will happen. What is your prediction for the game. Will you go on record saying that they will win?

If the Saints were healthy no way the Bills would win this game. But no way the Saints offense scares me. The D will shut their asses down. But the Jags game has shown us that this Bills offense can be shut down. And that’s what worries me. Either the Bills win big in a blowout or they lose close. One or the other. We’ll see.

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

If the Saints were healthy no way the Bills would win this game. But no way the Saints offense scares me. The D will shut their asses down. But the Jags game has shown us that this Bills offense can be shut down. And that’s what worries me. Either the Bills win big in a blowout or they lose close. One or the other. We’ll see.

So you remain a coward. Not surprised. What is is like to go through life afraid?

It is the way.

Sean is the QAnon of Buffalo Bills fans.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

19 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

So you remain a coward. Not surprised. What is is like to go through life afraid?

Says the guy who I’ve never seen make a prediction….

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Says the guy who I’ve never seen make a prediction….

Your a coward because you made no prediction. "Either the Bills win big in a blowout or they lose close"  is your pussy way of talking out of both sides of you mouth as usual. At least everyone can see you have been exposed as a coward. 

It is the way.

40 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Your a coward because you made no prediction. "Either the Bills win big in a blowout or they lose close"  is your pussy way of talking out of both sides of you mouth as usual. At least everyone can see you have been exposed as a coward. 

youtube slow clap GIF

16 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I think the Jags game is still fucking with their heads.

Well the Bills better get over that shit.  There's no room for whining or tears on a championship caliber football team.  :niterider:

inyoork900zm5kzbtyul

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2021 at 7:32 AM, seandelevan said:

I think the Jags game is still fucking with their heads. I never seen dudes looked so dejected and embarrassed during the presser after that game. Ever. It rivaled the 90s bills after a super bowl loss. Seriously. Even during the first half of the Jets game they looked rattled. Last week they looked like they were done. Dan Fetes reported that before the game started last week…they looked uninterested and lethargic. Said after the colts first TD they looked rattled again. 

So don’t be surprised they look the same Thursday. I bet they will come out looking tight and unhinged. That’s when turnovers happen. Calling it now. You think they’re over there saying “oh we better start trying now” LOL. Give me a break.

F46C57DF-C702-4BA9-B541-9DBDC816B00C.jpeg

More fake news from Sean. He likes to selectively forget things like the Bills beating the Jets the next week. What a joke poster and coward. 

• Finger 1

It is the way.

At least the submissive spanking this team accepted in Jacksonville now overshadows the Hail Murray.  So, we have that going for us.  

• Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus