Buddy

Bills at Saints spread, odds, picks and trends: Expert predictions for NFL Thanksgiving game

We’ll win this game only because the Saints suck balls.

Then Belichick takes McD to the woodshed on Monday night. Can’t wait.

Bills could get favorable refs against Saints.

Yes, refs are not Bills friendly. Refs are not Saints friendly either. Refs were very Saints friendly in SB year when NO was underwater.  Reminds me off The Godfather, “the papers would love a story like that” “yeah, they would.”

Wouldn’t it be a letdown for NFL if Bills lost before a showdown with the resurging BB and the Pats? If you believe NFL “likes” certain outcomes, my theory is pretty good. 

BTW, I am 50/50 on the above. However, the NFL sure does get their nose in a lot of outcomes. 

Bills will win. They need all or almost all starters back to make a run. they have a huge drop at some positions. Mostly Oline. 

8 minutes ago, travolta said:

Bills could get favorable refs against Saints.

Yes, refs are not Bills friendly. Refs are not Saints friendly either. Refs were very Saints friendly in SB year when NO was underwater.  Reminds me off The Godfather, “the papers would love a story like that” “yeah, they would.”

Wouldn’t it be a letdown for NFL if Bills lost before a showdown with the resurging BB and the Pats? If you believe NFL “likes” certain outcomes, my theory is pretty good. 

BTW, I am 50/50 on the above. However, the NFL sure does get their nose in a lot of outcomes. 

Bills will win. They need all or almost all starters back to make a run. they have a huge drop at some positions. Mostly Oline. 

It's Strictly Business - The Godfather (2/9) Movie CLIP (1972) HD https://youtu.be/0qvpcfYFHcw via @YouTube