Sign in to follow this  
John10

Super Bowl and Playoffs

And i will not watch football anymore if the Bills leave Buffalo. I say fans should not watch the Super Bowl if it's Patriots vs Buccaneers. How many times will we have to see that?! 

57 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

@John10Why don't you ban yourself fo 60 years if Bills don't make the playoffs this year. 

if that is what people here want. i will leave The Buffalo Range. 

I’ll take it a step further.

I’m ready to not watch football if they STAY in Buffalo. In fact, I’d rather they just leave as opposed to the continuous losing every year. It would free up my Sunday’s and save me a lot of mental anguish.

Bills fans are funny that way. They just keep coming back for the punishment. Like a battered person in a relationship who doesn’t know anything else so they keep coming back for more.

If the fans actually did something to send a message, things would change. I’ve been saying it for YEARS, stop going to the games!!!

This is the perfect time!!! If the fans were smart (which clearly they’re not) this next Monday night game against the Pats would be the perfect time. EMPTY THE FUCKING STADIUM!

Send a message!!! What is so difficult about that???

Stupid fans...