Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Rittenhouse Supports BLM movement!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/8716695002

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating,"

Tucker Carlson has no shame exploiting this kid for money. Pathetic.

But, he does support the BLM movement and peaceful protest. Things I've said a million times and get called a commie. So I guess that makes rittenhouse a comrade!

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

42 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating,"

Impossible... your news sources assured us that he was a white taco supremacist!

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

35 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Impossible... your news sources assured us that he was a white taco supremacist!

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Well he was seen with members of the Proud Boys making the white power sign. 

I guess we'll never really know! But, I guess he is a terrorist supporter according to you.

• Barf 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

25 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You sure about that Chief? Wrong again. I guess you'll omit this one from your list of false victories as well.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I guess we'll never really know! But, I guess he is a terrorist supporter according to you.

"he was seen".  You have the pictures/proof, no doubt.  Correct?

On 11/22/2021 at 4:07 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/8716695002

Tucker Carlson has no shame exploiting this kid for money. Pathetic.

But, he does support the BLM movement and peaceful protest. Things I've said a million times and get called a commie. So I guess that makes rittenhouse a comrade!

There is BLM and BLM, Inc.  You should understand that.    Fool.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

There is BLM and BLM, Inc.  You should understand that.    Fool.

I've said that before too many times, and I got called a commie.

Now that the right win hero is saying it, all the excuses come out!

LMAO 

You people are absolute clowns.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LMAO 

I was first to make the distinction.   You have always supported the demagogues.

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LMAO 

You are best to not trust anyone that supports BLM. Your instincts are sound.👍

56 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I was first to make the distinction.   You have always supported the demagogues.

LOL

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 11/22/2021 at 5:29 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

I guess we'll never really know!

Well, was he seen with the Proud Boys making the white power sign?

And, the WHITE POWER SIGN is….. the sign for,……..okey dokie??

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, was he seen with the Proud Boys making the white power sign?

And, the WHITE POWER SIGN is….. the sign for,……..okey dokie??

He was. 

It started out as operation-OKKK on 4chan a few years ago. It was a way to troll liberals that the OK sign was supposed to be a racist symbol. Which, alright fine. Nice meme. But, now actual racists use it unironically to identify themselves with "plausible deniability".

As it turns out many PB members are racists.

Go figure.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He was. 

It started out as operation-OKKK on 4chan a few years ago. It was a way to troll liberals that the OK sign was supposed to be a racist symbol. Which, alright fine. Nice meme. But, now actual racists use it unironically to identify themselves with "plausible deniability".

As it turns out many PB members are racists.

Go figure.

So, racists know about the secret hand sign, and they know everyone else knows (meaning, it’s not secret), but……still use it? Okaaaaaay……..👌

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LMAO 

The headline is a little misleading. Here's what was actually said:

Tucker Carlson: (14:27)
Why do you think people were burning Car Source? What does that have to do with civil rights?

Kyle Rittenhouse: (14:32)
I don’t know. I think it was opportunists taking advantage of the BLM movement. I agree with the BLM movement. I agree everybody has the right to protest and assemble, but I do not agree that people have the right to burn down. I don’t appreciate that people are burning down American cities to try to spread their message. I think there’s other ways to go around and do that.

Kyle Rittenhouse: (05:37)
I’m not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. And I believe there needs to be change, I believe there’s a lot of prosecutorial misconduct, not just in my case, but in other cases. And it’s just amazing to see how much a prosecutor can take advantage of somebody. If they did this to me, imagine what they could have done to a person of color who doesn’t maybe have the resources I do or is not widely publicized like my case.

Parler @NYexile

36 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, racists know about the secret hand sign, and they know everyone else knows (meaning, it’s not secret), but……still use it? Okaaaaaay……..👌

That's exactly what I'm saying. They are racists. They aren't very smart. Obviously you aren't either.

But yea, it's just a coincidence. Just trolling.

LoL its fucking idiots like you who give these people a free pass.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

42 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The headline is a little misleading. Here's what was actually said:

Tucker Carlson: (14:27)
Why do you think people were burning Car Source? What does that have to do with civil rights?

Kyle Rittenhouse: (14:32)
I don’t know. I think it was opportunists taking advantage of the BLM movement. I agree with the BLM movement. I agree everybody has the right to protest and assemble, but I do not agree that people have the right to burn down. I don’t appreciate that people are burning down American cities to try to spread their message. I think there’s other ways to go around and do that.

Kyle Rittenhouse: (05:37)
I’m not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. And I believe there needs to be change, I believe there’s a lot of prosecutorial misconduct, not just in my case, but in other cases. And it’s just amazing to see how much a prosecutor can take advantage of somebody. If they did this to me, imagine what they could have done to a person of color who doesn’t maybe have the resources I do or is not widely publicized like my case.

How is the headline misleading?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

42 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That's exactly what I'm saying. They are racists. They aren't very smart. Obviously you aren't either.

But yea, it's just a coincidence. Just trolling.

LoL its fucking idiots like you who give these people a free pass.

👌 you’re a beauty f8. A boogie man behind every bush. 

as for trolls, you come out of the woodwork every time any perceived racism comes into your world. 

This thread is an example.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, jc856 said:

👌 you’re a beauty f8. A boogie man behind every bush. 

as for trolls, you come out of the woodwork every time any perceived racism comes into your world. 

This thread is an example.

Weird....the Christchurch shooter, Islamic center shooter, the Proud Boys, 3 percenters, and neo nazis use it. Police officers and military members have been suspended for doing it. We know that the FBI has warned about white supremacists within the military and police forces around the country. 

Obviously it's nothing, right? 

If you are going to wait for the racists to explicitly say they are racist, you might be waiting a while. Luckily we are living in a time when you are going to start seeing it more and more of that.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Weird....the Christchurch shooter, Islamic center shooter, the Proud Boys, 3 percenters, and neo nazis use it. Police officers and military members have been suspended for doing it. We know that the FBI has warned about white supremacists within the military and police forces around the country. 

Obviously it's nothing, right? 

If you are going to wait for the racists to explicitly say they are racist, you might be waiting a while. Luckily we are living in a time when you are going to start seeing it more and more of that.

Well, I’m glad you’re keeping up with the latest white supremacy news. You’re doing a yeoman’s job. 👌*

you got your eye on any black racism?  ‘Cause we hate them too, right?  In fact, I saw one outside the courthouse. Frail little man (once yuuuuge), with a great. big. racist. bobblehead.  “Neverev” Al Sharpless. I wonder what his take was for showing up today.

*that still means to me, always did mean to me, and always will mean to me, “okay”.

Or code for my buddy across the bar, “that blonde two stools from me has the tightest little pink balloon knot.”**

** you can change it to a guys balloon knot if it makes more sense to you. 👌 oops, 👍

I have to keep you mouth breathers educated. 

I dont like black separatists or racists either. But guess what, they have ZER0 power in this country. 

Do you feel safe now?

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

How is the headline misleading?

It makes it seem like he's a rabid supporter, like you, when I took it as he supports any peaceful protest and that misconduct across the system is a problem which also covers his case as well.

Parler @NYexile