Sign in to follow this  
BillsfanincharlotteIsBack

The sky is not falling Relax

No team is winning the Super Bowl in week 11 relax.  In all of our loses we have had key pieces not play.  Our backups are backups for a reason and this is what you get when you pay your franchise quarterback.  Panic if we have everyone back for the Patriots game and we lose.  We just need to get to the playoffs healthy and then make our run.  Smoke some weed and relax Bills Mafia….we have or had the number 1 defense and number 1 offense for most of the season and no one bitches about those stats.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2

Bills being least vaxxed team will always likely be shorthanded. And have proven they have no depth. 

That's the life of Bills fandom. Finally a good team/contender and always some roadblock in the way. This time self inflicted by players going all Kyrie Irving stupid on us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1

cba fan

19 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Bills being least vaxxed team will always likely be shorthanded. And have proven they have no depth. 

That's the life of Bills fandom. Finally a good team/contender and always some roadblock in the way. This time self inflicted by players going all Kyrie Irving stupid on us.

I have been looking for that stat.  Where did you find it?

So shines a good deed in a weary world."
...Willy Wonka

Even if we lose to the Saints & Bucs (98% probability) we're still okay. The only two games we need to win is against the Patriots.

Win those two games and you get the division and a playoff berth.

Remember, a wild card team won the Super Bowl last year and other wild card teams on this list.

• 1980–81 Oakland Raiders–Super Bowl XV.
  • 1997–98 Denver Broncos–Super Bowl XXXII.
  • 2000–01 Baltimore Ravens–Super Bowl XXXV.
  • 2005–06: Pittsburgh Steelers–Super Bowl XL.
  • 2007–08: New York Giants–Super Bowl XLII.
  • 2010–11: Green Bay Packers–Super Bowl XLV.
  • 2020–21: Tampa Bay Buccaneers–Super Bowl LV.
  • Like 1
  • Barf 1

15 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Even if we lose to the Saints & Bucs (98% probability) we're still okay. The only two games we need to win is against the Patriots.

Win those two games and you get the division and a playoff berth.

Remember, a wild card team won the Super Bowl last year and other wild card teams on this list.

• 1980–81 Oakland Raiders–Super Bowl XV.
  • 1997–98 Denver Broncos–Super Bowl XXXII.
  • 2000–01 Baltimore Ravens–Super Bowl XXXV.
  • 2005–06: Pittsburgh Steelers–Super Bowl XL.
  • 2007–08: New York Giants–Super Bowl XLII.
  • 2010–11: Green Bay Packers–Super Bowl XLV.
  • 2020–21: Tampa Bay Buccaneers–Super Bowl LV.

Losing to the Saints would be a bug surprise to me.....They have friggin Trevor Simien at QB and there D has been pretty bad of late, if Star is back, it should help the run D and coming off a loss the Bills seem to get it together, I fully expect to win Thursday night....

I think they split with NE and lose in TB, going 11-6 and winning the division based on division record with NE

2 hours ago, Flan said:

I have been looking for that stat.  Where did you find it?

it was reported by Bills media guys that are around team/players that Bills are likely the least vaxxed team in league.

15 to 20% of team. Just an est. From Sully quoting Beane.

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/buffalo_bills/sullivan-from-covid-to-josh-allen-bills-losses-raising-issues/article_3d4d595e-0271-5f7e-a38c-cdc62b044301.html

• Thanks 1

cba fan

20 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I highly doubt Star or Brown makes the difference yesterday.

Yup..instead of losing by 30 they probably lose by 20…

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I would have to think someone from out of the friggin blue would have to become amazing for the Bills to make me believe they are even going to the playoffs let alone winning a god damn super bowl. I mean this team looks like utter garbage. Every loss has two things in common…Bills D line and O line getting abused. If the Steelers and Jags had good running backs they too would have ran wild over us. I just don’t see it. No way.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, Bills aren't winning the Superbowl.

yah thanks for the input there Captain Obvious...

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, Bills aren't winning the Superbowl.

Big Sean Omg GIF

I don't have any confidence in the Bills players, coaches or the front office. The Pats will destroy the Bills.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 5:39 PM, JoeFerguson said:

McDermott and his coaches are either too arrogant, pig headed or moronic to make a change in the backfield. They refuse to bench the two useless morons, Moth and Dingleberry and start Matt Breida &  Antonio Williams in the backfield. Can you imagine this 1-2 punch? A speedster and a bruiser, must be nice..

I'm going with moronic