Sign in to follow this  
Victor7

Balls and Goats

Goats. 

Everyone. Literally. Maybe not Diggs

Lets get specific. 

McDermott. Another week of the team not being ready. That's twice in 3 weeks. We got abused on every play on every second of the game. It was a slaughter. These cats seem to think that last year's success automatically translates into success this year and that teams will just roll over. Everyone knew what the Colts would do and we still couldn't do shit about it. Awful clock management at the end of the half too. And to kick in those conditions down 3 scores was also pathetic not to say something worse. 

Frazier. See above. Awful "game plan". Were you surprised Leslie ?? Miserable. Not the same when you can't beat on inferior teams huh ?

Drops. Too many of them. Honorable mention to Mr. Dropsies himself Dawson Knox who had 4 by my count. Yeah I know some were rough but still. He's back ladies and gents. 

Allen. I expect my gazillion dollars a year MVP candidate to put the team on his back when the chips are down. I know he tried. But he also failed. He wasn't accurate and the offense never got into rhythm. 

Run game. What else is new. 

OL. Another bad game. Cody Ford needs to be bagging groceries. He does not belong on a football field. Its cover your eyes bad. 

Bass. Mr. Automatic appears to only be that when the team is comfortably ahead. When the points are needed at rough times his kicks are as wild as a prostitute on meth. 

Refs. Yet another abysmal performance. Roughing the passer calls were bad. Specially the 2nd one. The 1st pick on Josh easily could've been holding or PI and didn't' get called. Yet Taron Johnson got called for an identical one later in the game after a 3rd down stop. At one point they though we were on a a4th down play when it was obvious it was 3rd. The whole first down, well wait lets measure, but how if we had already moved sequence was cringeworthy. Week after week of inadequacy. Its surreal. 

Balls. 

Diggs ? Breida ? I got nothing. 

Big picture. Forget the 1 seed, lol lol lol at the Super Bowl. I still think the division is ours if we beat the Cheats. But that seems like a tall task at the moment. This team will either sack up and go on a tear or absolutely unravel in the next couple of weeks. I honestly don't know what's gonna happen. I think they can right the ship. They have the right people. However I'm not sure they are gonna. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Forgot a massive goat

McKenzie. The one ounce of momentum we had (and the game) was lost to his stupidity. It was over at that point even though it was still the 2nd quarter. 

Balls

the fans who paid good money to see that shit and sit in that shit in person. Games like yesterday is why I STILL don’t go to Bills games. Notice how some of the biggest blowouts in McDermott era have been in Orchard Park? Why is that? Yeah, I ain’t paying to see a Bills in Buffalo past September fuck that. 

Goats 

don’t get me started. Instead of micro I’m gonna go macro. All the flaws this team has exhibited stem from the construction of this roster. Something I’ve pointed out since the day Allen was drafted. Every free agency period and draft after we picked Allen has done VERY little to help our “franchise” qb. Adding Diggs was great…annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that’s about it.

motor, moss, Knox……projects. Fucking brilliant. Let’s surround our raw qb with fucking projects. 

and a shitload of picks on the front 7 on the fallacy that sacking and pressuring the qb wins Super Bowls. And what’s sad…they still suck. They get run over and they can’t pressure the qb. Brilliant. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Another goat. 

Every poster on this board who ever shat on Star Lotulelei or whatever. There's a few that know exactly who they are. Ditto for Edmunds. Bit of a difference huh ? And I know the Titans ran over us as well. But at least that day we had Henry stopped several times. He just happened to break 2-3 some long ones and that made his game look amazing. Yesterday they never stopped Taylor. Every single run went for 6+. It was an embarrassment. Same for his fucking backup. 

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Balls

the fans who paid good money to see that shit and sit in that shit in person. Games like yesterday is why I STILL don’t go to Bills games. Notice how some of the biggest blowouts in McDermott era have been in Orchard Park? Why is that? Yeah, I ain’t paying to see a Bills in Buffalo past September fuck that. 

Goats 

don’t get me started. Instead of micro I’m gonna go macro. All the flaws this team has exhibited stem from the construction of this roster. Something I’ve pointed out since the day Allen was drafted. Every free agency period and draft after we picked Allen has done VERY little to help our “franchise” qb. Adding Diggs was great…annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that’s about it.

motor, moss, Knox……projects. Fucking brilliant. Let’s surround our raw qb with fucking projects. 

and a shitload of picks on the front 7 on the fallacy that sacking and pressuring the qb wins Super Bowls. And what’s sad…they still suck. They get run over and they can’t pressure the qb. Brilliant. 

LOL - Wrong again - Sean forgets we added Smoke, Enter Sandman and COALVID-11 as weapons and before he says they are old, check out the thread where he said we should add Julio Jones who is now on IR. Guy doesnt understand football. Also, he is mad that Knox, Moss, SIngletary are projects while in another thread boadting that Bengals were smart with adding draft picks to help Burrough. Guy just spreads fake news in every post. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

3 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

LOL - Wrong again - Sean forgets we added Smoke, Enter Sandman and COALVID-11 as weapons and before he says they are old, check out the thread where he said we should add Julio Jones who is now on IR. Guy doesnt understand football. Also, he is mad that Knox, Moss, SIngletary are projects while in another thread boadting that Bengals were smart with adding draft picks to help Burrough. Guy just spreads fake news in every post. 

Smoke, Beasley and Sanders were and are short term solutions…fucking band aides…none of them are long term solutions…which was fine…but here we are looking at next year with Diggs and Davis as our only real wideouts. Do you think Kumerow and McKenzie are gonna fill those roles? And yes, Cincy was and is smart surrounding Joe Burrow with young talent. JaMarr Chase ring a bell? Put the meth down. 

Balls:

Can you digg it - 2 TD;s

Brieda - Why hasnt he ben playing more. Flash backs to Yeldon last year who can be a weapon out of the backfield

Ferguson - Excellent snaps all day

Goats:

Allen - Not good enough. 

Dabol - I am rarely critical of Dabol but here were the successful plays against the Jets? Of course every team is different but Allen looks down field way too much. Jet sweeps along with the slip and bubble screens can help. 

Eric Washington - To me the issue with the Bills DL is coaching. There is a fundamental flaw is what the players are coached to do and what they are actually capable of doing. Star is probably the only DL who can beat a double team. The others are more slasher/penetrators but are not used that way. Even the edge rushers only bull rush to collapse the pocket. Groot and AJ are not power rushers. Coaching fail IMO.

Addison - Missed sack sealed game

Bass Pro - Should have made both. 

To me, this game was a failure of the OC and DL coach. They have to be better.

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Smoke, Beasley and Sanders were and are short term solutions…fucking band aides…none of them are long term solutions…which was fine…but here we are looking at next year with Diggs and Davis as our only real wideouts. Do you think Kumerow and McKenzie are gonna fill those roles? And yes, Cincy was and is smart surrounding Joe Burrow with young talent. JaMarr Chase ring a bell? Put the meth down. 

I think The Bills will draft a WR next year which is smart considering how the cap is going to play out. What the Bills did was surround Allen with top end veteran talent while Allen was on his rookie contract to win the bowl. Could still work. We have this year and next for that to pay off. Bengals and not fully taking advantage of Burrows rookie contract.  

Edit - Mckenzie is on a 1 year contract. Stevenson replaces him next year. I like McKenzie but ball security is an issue. 

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

Balls - None.

Goats - The entire team.

:niterider:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, daryls61 said:

I think The Bills will draft a WR next year which is smart considering how the cap is going to play out. What the Bills did was surround Allen with top end veteran talent while Allen was on his rookie contract to win the bowl. Could still work. We have this year and next for that to pay off. Bengals and not fully taking advantage of Burrows rookie contract.  

Edit - Mckenzie is on a 1 year contract. Stevenson replaces him next year. I like McKenzie but ball security is an issue. 

Thank you for a normal football related response👍