Sign in to follow this  
Baldat28

After Digesting that Crap

I think the short week followed by an 11 day rest, the Bills are going to win the next two. They seem to come out focused after getting embarrassed, so I think they put it together on Thursday, then because of the extra time against NE and being against a rookie QB, the Bills win that one too ....Of course they could go out and have another brain fart and end up losing the next two 

I at this point think they'll go 11-6, and win the division still, winning it on owing a 5-1 record to NE's 4-2

That's me trying to look at it in a positive light, negative me is saying they just got destroyed and have gone 2-3 since KC and in that same time NE has gone 5-0, they lose to every good team hey play and end up 8-9/9-8....but I do believe they end up 11-6....hopefully

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baldat28 said:

I think the short week followed by an 11 day rest, the Bills are going to win the next two. They seem to come out focused after getting embarrassed, so I think they put it together on Thursday, then because of the extra time against NE and being against a rookie QB, the Bills win that one too ....Of course they could go out and have another brain fart and end up losing the next two 

I at this point think they'll go 11-6, and win the division still, winning it on owing a 5-1 record to NE's 4-2

That's me trying to look at it in a positive light, negative me is saying they just got destroyed and have gone 2-3 since KC and in that same time NE has gone 5-0, they lose to every good team hey play and end up 8-9/9-8....but I do believe they end up 11-6....hopefully

Well…this game is in a dome…and I’m beginning to think Allen isn’t all that when playing in less than ideal conditions. Think of last year…all his great games were in domes or out west or south when the weather was perfect. So just that alone has me somewhat hopeful. But if Kamara is healthy…the Bills are fucked. They can’t stop good running backs….they really can’t. 

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Glad the game is on Thursday. Right the ship and get ready for the Champs. 

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

13 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

They better or they’re likely going to miss the playoffs.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg