cba fan

Bills suck in bad weather. Dome it.

Could it be any more clear Bills are bad in bad weather? Passing teams are NFL Super Bowl contenders. Bills are a passing team.

I hope pegs and co are paying attention. This franchise needs a dome.

Build it on current Highmark site and play three years at Carrier Dome. If you want a Super Bowl. Otherwise Bills are wasting Josh Allen Super Bowl potential.

• Thanks 2

cba fan

It would be a huge missed opportunity to not build a retractable dome and it is not just for the fans/Bills - Stadium could be used after season for soccer/concerts and NCAA tournament and possible super bowl.

• Haha 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

21 hours ago, cba fan said:

Could it be any more clear Bills are bad in bad weather? Passing teams are NFL Super Bowl contenders. Bills are a passing team.

Build it on current Highmark site and play three years at Carrier Dome. If you want a Super Bowl. Otherwise Bills are wasting Josh Allen Super Bowl potential.

There is merit to you argument.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Meantime a domed team caught everything, didn’t fall down, didn’t stumble around, etc etc 

Meanwhile the Bills…

home video infomercial GIF

You also make good points.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eliteqb said:

When it's too cold and miserable for them, it's just right for us  - or so I've been told.........

That was back when men were men.  :niterider:

They went 9-1 at home last year; they'll be fine outdoors.

Christ, the last thing this team needs is to find a way to become even softer than they already are.

• Thanks 1

At least cover the field so the players will stay dry. To save money you don't have to dome the entire stadium. Who cares if the fans get snowed or rained on? They're too dumb to notice about inclement weather anyways.

On 11/21/2021 at 10:52 PM, cba fan said:

The only reason i would support a dome stadium is for the possibility of having the Super Bowl in Buffalo because of the dome stadium. I would love to have a home Super Bowl for the Bills and the Bills fans. 

• Haha 1

Notice how successful Bass was at pinning those kickoffs into the corner and forcing bad returns? He’s been doing it most of the year but there have been 3 times it’s gone out of bounds in Buffalo thanks to shit weather. I kinda liked having the Saints start at the 15 yard line every time. 

And once again the Bills offense was on fire. The offenses worst enemy is the weather in Buffalo…sad to say. But even if they start building a new stadium tomorrow who the FUCK knows what this offense will even look like when they finish. Allen will be pushing 30, Diggs will be past his prime annnnnnd then who? 

The time to have built a new stadium, especially a dome, was 3 years ago. FUCK

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

On 11/22/2021 at 6:53 PM, daryls61 said:

It would be a huge missed opportunity to not build a retractable dome and it is not just for the fans/Bills - Stadium could be used after season for soccer/concerts and NCAA tournament and possible super bowl.

yes 100%. 

Bills need dome clear as day Colts game showed. Bills are passing team and suck in bad weather. Stadium life is 50/ 70 yrs so roof would only add about 5 to 7 million a year to the cost. All of that cost plus more would be recouped by more fans in late season cold and bad weather games, allowing year round use, concerts, sports bar, sports book, restaurants inside with outside doors open all year and could be connected to convention center. Sabres could play a few games inside. Bulls could play late season games inside, NCAA bb tournaments, Final Four, Frozen Four, maybe even a Super Bowl. NCAA Bowl game. It would be a better investment than constant club, restaurant, heated seats etc etc upgrades that teams do but don't help a team win. Dome is a no brainer.

cba fan

23 minutes ago, cba fan said:

yes 100%. 

Bills need dome clear as day Colts game showed. Bills are passing team and suck in bad weather. Stadium life is 50/ 70 yrs so roof would only add about 5 to 7 million a year to the cost. All of that cost plus more would be recouped by more fans in late season cold and bad weather games, allowing year round use, concerts, sports bar, sports book, restaurants inside with outside doors open all year and could be connected to convention center. Sabres could play a few games inside. Bulls could play late season games inside, NCAA bb tournaments, Final Four, Frozen Four, maybe even a Super Bowl. NCAA Bowl game. It would be a better investment than constant club, restaurant, heated seats etc etc upgrades that teams do but don't help a team win. Dome is a no brainer.

Also heard from someone that the Bills pay a shit ton on snow removal and pre and post field prep due to shit weather.

If anyone thinks it will make the Bills softer one only has to see that Colts game. I also remember a shitty St.Louis Rams (dome)team coming in here in late November and easily winning a few years ago. I’ve personally been to a few Bills games where we hosted Miami in December only to see the Bills get their asses handed to them.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 3:56 AM, John10 said:

The only reason i would support a dome stadium is for the possibility of having the Super Bowl in Buffalo because of the dome stadium. I would love to have a home Super Bowl for the Bills and the Bills fans. 

Not in your lifetime, dome or no dome.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Notice how successful Bass was at pinning those kickoffs into the corner and forcing bad returns? He’s been doing it most of the year but there have been 3 times it’s gone out of bounds in Buffalo thanks to shit weather. I kinda liked having the Saints start at the 15 yard line every time. 

And once again the Bills offense was on fire. The offenses worst enemy is the weather in Buffalo…sad to say. But even if they start building a new stadium tomorrow who the FUCK knows what this offense will even look like when they finish. Allen will be pushing 30, Diggs will be past his prime annnnnnd then who? 

The time to have built a new stadium, especially a dome, was 3 years ago. FUCK

Doesn't make any difference to punter Matt Haack.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Not in your lifetime, dome or no dome.

Yup no way would the NFL look at the map of the United States thinking of where they should plan their next Super Bowl would skip at least 75 other more lucrative venues and say “hey..why not Buffalo…in February ?” 😂

So every team they've beat at home is great in cold weather too. Half the league or more is dome. Has nothing to do with outdoors.

Frankly,this is just a stupid thread and more support of pussification of mankind.

On 11/22/2021 at 5:53 PM, eliteqb said:

When it's too cold and miserable for them, it's just right for us  - or so I've been told.........

lies, all lies.......at least in current era.

cba fan