Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Feel Sorry For Bass

Sucks to be him.

McFuckhead: hey kid…get out there and kick a long ass field goal in a monsoon! 

misses

a few minutes later 

McFuckhead: hey kid…ummmm…how about we try that again?

misses 

Angry Star Wars GIF

• Haha 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I hear you but we have had kickers who routinely made those long FGs in weather like today’s. He should’ve made at least one of those. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Psycho79 said:

I hear you but we have had kickers who routinely made those long FGs in weather like today’s. He should’ve made at least one of those. 

Ugh? Really? Routinely? Who? Steve Christie?

25 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Sucks to be him.

misses

a few minutes later 

misses 

Angry Star Wars GIF

More fake news. There was no monsoon and very little wind. I live right by the stadium. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Ugh? Really? Routinely? Who? Steve Christie?

Exactly. Norwood, too. It’s unfortunate that he’ll always be remembered for you know what because he was a good kicker. I wasn’t a Lindell fan but he also was decent in bad weather. 

Shoot, Bass should’ve made BOTH of those kicks. They had the distance. There are other kickers in the NFL who can make those kicks. 

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

More fake news. There was no monsoon and very little wind. I live right by the stadium. 

The motherfucking broadcast team themselves were questioning McDermott..not just the decision to kick but the conditions to be taking those kicks in. 
Antoine Dodson Reaction GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

The motherfucking broadcast team themselves were questioning McDermott..not just the decision to kick but the conditions to be taking those kicks in. 
Antoine Dodson Reaction GIF

They were wrong about the conditions all day. I was mentioning it in the shout box as well. No reason not to make those kicks. The fact that there was no wind hurt Bass on 1st FG since ball didn't move.

Announcers love to talk about how bad Buffalo weather is and that is what you saw today. I am not shocked your small mind can't comprehend this though. 

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

21 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

They were wrong about the conditions all day. I was mentioning it in the shout box as well. No reason not to make those kicks. The fact that there was no wind hurt Bass on 1st FG since ball didn't move.

Announcers love to talk about how bad Buffalo weather is and that is what you saw today. I am not shocked your small mind can't comprehend this though. 

Are you seriously gas lighting me? Is there anyone out there that would like to chime in about the weather today? 

17 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I live here. I can walk outside and tell you what the weather at the stadium is. It was not windy. It was lightly raining. The weather did not impact the kicks even though there are people who want to sell the narrative that Buffalo weather is bad. I can understand why your weak mind would fall for that. 

I saw the rain and wind with my own eyes on the tv. I just posted a bunch of people talking about the shitty weather. And you’re saying it was not windy and only raining lightly? Again, can someone confirm this? What’s next? jOsH aLLeN iS noT tHe qB oF tHe BiLLs

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I saw the rain and wind with my own eyes on the tv. I just posted a bunch of people talking about the shitty weather. And you’re saying it was not windy and only raining lightly? Again, can someone confirm this? What’s next? jOsH aLLeN iS noT tHe qB oF tHe BiLLs

You can't see wind. I dont mean to keep making you look foolish but you are so wrong about a great many things which is amazing. I can see the stadium from my house. I commented during the game that the announcers were wrong about the weather. Their fake news spread and you got conned and look foolish for believing it. 

It is the way.

31 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I live here. I can walk outside and tell you what the weather at the stadium is. It was not windy. It was lightly raining. The weather did not impact the kicks even though there are people who want to sell the narrative that Buffalo weather is bad. I can understand why your weak mind would fall for that. 

There are things called wind tunnels.....in an enclosed enviornment oh say a non dome football stadium in the middle of nowhere.....wind stays within the confides of the stadium causing all kinds of havoic...as evidence i assume you watched the game on tv....many times they showed the flags ontop of the stadium blowing like they were going to fall off the posts.....its 2-3X worse when you go down lower into the stadium....oh yeah the broadcasters keep reminding us all watching on TV on how bad it really was there.......there's your lesson for the day.....

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

You can't see wind. I dont mean to keep making you look foolish but you are so wrong about a great many things which is amazing. I can see the stadium from my house. I commented during the game that the announcers were wrong about the weather. Their fake news spread and you got conned and look foolish for believing it. 

DID YOU NOT SEE THE FLAGS LOOKING LIKE THEY WHERE ABOUT TO BE RIPPED OFF THE POLES!?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jpp said:

There are things called wind tunnels.....in an enclosed enviornment oh say a non dome football stadium in the middle of nowhere.....wind stays within the confides of the stadium causing all kinds of havoic...as evidence i assume you watched the game on tv....many times they showed the flags ontop of the stadium blowing like they were going to fall off the posts.....its 2-3X worse when you go down lower into the stadium....oh yeah the broadcasters keep reminding us all watching on TV on how bad it really was there.......there's your lesson for the day.....

I live here. It was not that bad. Those flags fly like that in a 5 MPH wind. Don't believe what the narrative they are trying to sell you about the weather. 

It is the way.

Sad Ice Cream GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

DID YOU NOT SEE THE FLAGS LOOKING LIKE THEY WHERE ABOUT TO RIPPED OFF THE POLES!?

No, but I can see why you would make up that they looked like they were going to be ripped off the polls. Flags fly like that in a 5 MPH wind. The wind did not impact the kicks. Keep being wrong though if you want. 

It is the way.

12 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I live here. It was not that bad. Those flags fly like that in a 5 MPH wind. Don't believe what the narrative they are trying to sell you about the weather. 

Jesus i just spent a good 2 minutes writing out that shit to help you....you didnt even fucking read what i wrote.

18 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

No, but I can see why you would make up that they looked like they were going to be ripped off the polls. Flags fly like that in a 5 MPH wind. The wind did not impact the kicks. Keep being wrong though if you want. 

Over It Im Done GIF

9 minutes ago, jpp said:

Jesus i just spent a good 2 minutes writing out that shit to help you....you didnt even fucking read what i wrote.

I read it. Your wrong.

It is the way.

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I read it. Your wrong.

HAHAHAHA......its a conspiracy right?  Everyone together lying about the weather....LOL....ok goodnight

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Sucks to be him.

misses

a few minutes later 

misses 

Angry Star Wars GIF

Well, we specialize in taking ourselves out of field goal range.

• Thanks 1

Conditions weren't ideal but he's supposed to make those. He wasn't even close on the shorter 2nd one. 

Hope I'm wrong but he seems like the guy that makes all the kicks when there's no pressure. Like he'll make them all as long as we are in the lead. But when a bit of pressure is added and the kicks become bigger he unravels. Kinda like the whole team that can't seem to play from behind. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

20 hours ago, daryls61 said:

the narrative? OMFG. About weather? really?? GTFO

• Haha 1

cba fan