Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mixum

Bills don’t have the HOMERUN threat

Recommended Posts

That’s another major problem. We don’t have the RB who will make an electric take it to the house guy. We don’t have a WR with elite speed. Diggs is nice but massive drop off after that. 
 

This team needs to rebuild the offense and hope Allen comes back to form. 
 

- RB and Oline are priorities but they need new blood at WR. Hate to say it but a guy like Kendrick Bourne would be perfect.

  • Like 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen has been doing a lot with some subpar help. Our running backs are bad. Our o-line doesn’t have any big names on it. Our receivers are Diggs and then a bunch of average joes. We need to invest premium capital into getting some elite talent on this side of the ball. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides an occasional streak up field, Its vary rare that I see routes ran by our WR’s where there running with separation or getting to open spaces like I see all the time from Green Bay or Dallas and even still KC WR’s . Seems  that Josh waits for their route to stop before rifling it to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh

After we traded for Diggs I was on record…and you can look it up….saying “cool….but we need more”. And the Bills really haven’t done shit since. Except adding more and more to a defensive line that gets literally run over and that can’t pressure the qb. 
 

 

  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offense needs complete overhaul. 


"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need....A G/C, RB and 2 WR's before next season. Beasley won't be back, nor will Sanders and McKenzie is a FA as well, and Davis has regressed, so going into next year they need a slot and a #2....plus at minimum a guy that can play G and C on top of a RB....not sure who's out there but I believe Christian Kirk is a FA and if he's a no go and stays in Zona, Crowder from the Jets is a nice Vet pickup, then go draft a #2 WR in the 1st or 2nd and draft a RB with the other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mixum said:

Offense needs complete overhaul. 

The day they drafted Allen is when they should have had begun building the offense. Two WRs drafted with Allen…Ricky Proehls kid and Ray Ray McCleod lol. That was it. The following year? Motor. Last year? Moss and Gabe Davis. Fucking role players at best. 
 

Should have, and easily could have, drafted AJ Brown and Creed Humphrey. Allen is rotting on the vine. 


F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Allen has been doing a lot with some subpar help. Our running backs are bad. Our o-line doesn’t have any big names on it. Our receivers are Diggs and then a bunch of average joes. We need to invest premium capital into getting some elite talent on this side of the ball. 

No it's the play calling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

How do we know it's not just that Daboll's playbook is complete shit? These receivers aren't as bad as they're being made out to be here. Daboll is apart of the problem

Where in the playbook does it call for receivers and tight ends to drop passes? Where in the playbook does it call for Moss to run into the ass of his own linemen and fall down? Where in the playbook does it call for Allen to assume guys are offsides and has a free play when he doesn’t? Where in the playbook does it call for our oline to be shitty? 

  • Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Dan Foutss years ago in his playoff loss to Houston. He came out throwing like he was 30 pts behind while the oilers just played football and won easily. That was josh Allen last Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

I saw Dan Foutss years ago in his playoff loss to Houston. He came out throwing like he was 30 pts behind while the oilers just played football and won easily. That was josh Allen last Sunday.

Which is fine…when guys are catching the ball. But then we see a dome team making finger tip catches, no problems, all day. Soooo fucking typical.


F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2021 at 5:10 PM, loco71 said:

Besides an occasional streak up field, Its vary rare that I see routes ran by our WR’s where there running with separation or getting to open spaces like I see all the time from Green Bay or Dallas and even still KC WR’s . Seems  that Josh waits for their route to stop before rifling it to them

I blame this on scheme and Josh running for his life every snap. He is having to hold onto the ball waiting for long routes to develope, which he doesn't have time to do, so he's running around and unable to see the entire field. Daboll can't draw up successful plays. He's in love with Allen's arm and wants chunk plays every time instead of taking what the defense gives us and making them pay for it.


Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2021 at 5:23 PM, mixum said:

That’s another major problem. We don’t have the RB who will make an electric take it to the house guy. We don’t have a WR with elite speed. Diggs is nice but massive drop off after that. 
 

This team needs to rebuild the offense and hope Allen comes back to form. 
 

- RB and Oline are priorities but they need new blood at WR. Hate to say it but a guy like Kendrick Bourne would be perfect.

 


F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

They wouldn't struggle if they would just take what the defense gives them, instead of forcing it where they have no business forcing it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...