Sign in to follow this  
jpp

LMFAO.....Steelers are now ahead of the Jills in the Playoff Picture

Of course the Cheats take over the AFCE....Spillers are #5 and Jills are at 6......bye bye buffalo

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

uproarious-laughter.gif.b30ce4c86773f7150e1c57b5eafa3e3d.gif

There is a lot of football left.  

Correct alot of torture for the eyes if this team keeps coming out uninspired week after week...ya cant just play the jets every week

5 minutes ago, jpp said:

Correct alot of torture for the eyes if this team keeps coming out uninspired week after week...ya cant just play the jets every week

I was thinking more along the lines of other teams we are going against or vying for the playoffs being sloppy too.  Give New England a chance and some slack rope and they could be hurting themselves too.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

11 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I was thinking more along the lines of other teams we are going against or vying for the playoffs being sloppy too.  Give New England a chance and some slack rope and they could be hurting themselves too.

I really doubt that cause Billicheat does not make many mistakes at scheming playcalling etc like this team seems to do.....they are so night and day to the point i simply dont trust them week to week......Billicheat has his D in a grove....they wont slip there at all.....We have the players....hell are we not supposed to be a top tier defence?  What im seeing is on coaching and playcalling...im not excluding the players but.....

2 hours ago, jpp said:

Yeah, if

Lot of football still to play. Anything can happen.

• Gay 1

I said it as soon as I heard the Spencer Brown news….by the time we play the Pats….it might be a chance to beat them to close within a game of them because we ain’t beating Indy(correctly predicted by me) and we ain’t beating the Saints. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Steelers are losing right now, crybaby Sean.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I said it as soon as I heard the Spencer Brown news….by the time we play the Pats….it might be a chance to beat them to close within a game of them because we ain’t beating Indy(correctly predicted by me) and we ain’t beating the Saints. 

Sean, I don't care how bad they're playing right now (and they are playing bad), they can right their ship. Don't be surprised when they come out swinging Thursday night, and then take care of the Patriots the following Sunday.

Remember when everyone thought the Chiefs were finished? Lot of football to be played.

• Gay 1

15 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Sean, I don't care how bad they're playing right now (and they are playing bad), they can right their ship. Don't be surprised when they come out swinging Thursday night, and then take care of the Patriots the following Sunday.

Remember when everyone thought the Chiefs were finished? Lot of football to be played.

And they came out swinging today…until they started committing penalties and coughing the ball up…..again! I fully expect the same shit pop again Thursday! 

FUUUUUUUCKKK

• Gay 1

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And they came out swinging today…until they started committing penalties and coughing the ball up…..again! I fully expect the same shit pop again Thursday! 

FUUUUUUUCKKK

The past does not equal the future

24 - 10 LAC

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

The past does not equal the future

You sure about that? Today looked like the other losses this season. Cant run, cant stop the run, cant pressure the qb. 

11 hours ago, seandelevan said:

You sure about that? Today looked like the other losses this season. Cant run, cant stop the run, cant pressure the qb. 

This has been a poorly coached good team.

Yes, I think they're a good team. However, I don't think that highly of Daboll or Frazier,

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

This has been a poorly coached good team.

Yes, I think they're a good team. However, I don't think that highly of Daboll or Frazier,

I totally agree with your post.  The thing with Frazier though - admittedly I just don't know enough one way or the other - is it his system, or is he simply executing McDermott's system?  Either way, aside of the secondary I think the defense is a joke.

Daboll - I hate this offense.

- Josh Allen has five games of 40+ rushing yards for a total of 340 so far.  Keep in mind that he has fumbled six times, but only lost two.  The RBC and WRs have 848 yards.

- More needs to be done in the TOP category as well:

https://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalo-bills/stats

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

I totally agree with your post.  The thing with Frazier though - admittedly I just don't know enough one way or the other - is it his system, or is he simply executing McDermott's system?  Either way, aside of the secondary I think the defense is a joke.

Daboll - I hate this offense.

- Josh Allen has five games of 40+ rushing yards for a total of 340 so far.  Keep in mind that he has fumbled six times, but only lost two.  The RBC and WRs have 848 yards.

- More needs to be done in the TOP category as well:

https://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalo-bills/stats

All you need to know about Frazier (or possibly both McDermott, and Frazier) is that his defenses do not beat anybody up. They do not wear anybody down. Nobody fears playing the Bill's defense. And I'm tired of hearing number 1 in the league. They failed to prepare, and had their asses handed to them Sunday. They should be insulted and they better come up out Thanksgiving night and beat the shit out of the Saints. If they can't stop the running game, or get to the QB with all those high draft defensive picks, then why is Frazier there?

As for Daboll, they hired him pretty quick. Not sure if they interviewed anybody else. However, if you can't get your RB's involved in the game, then why are you an OC? Your QB should not lead the team in rushing, and he's going to get Allen killed. Whether handing the ball off, or screen passes, use your RB's. Let them get involved to where they, and the OL feels more comfortable.

And don't get me started on Breida. Okay, you got me started. Where has he been all season? Why sign him, if you are going to consistently make him a healthy scratch? That's on McDermott.

Just my opinion ...

• Thanks 1