Are getting literally run over. 

Bills will be lucky to be a wild card team. 

we ain’t beating the Saints, Bucs, or Pats so that’s 4 more losses….fuck they ain’t making the playoffs

So glad we drafted all these defensive linemen for no reason

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I think they'll beat the Saints, that team is pure garbage without a competent QB, but they might not win another one till Carolina or Atlanta, I think they're looking at 10-7.....

Then again, New Orleans does have Kamara, so they should be able to run all over the D

4 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Still….this D ain’t as good as some y’all think.

Nope, all those draft picks spent on the defense and they still can't get pressure or stop the run 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Maybe drafting a stud D lineman will fix this next year. I hope Beane and McD are on it.

It's funny, but I bet that's where they go in the first round, they'll take a DT and talk about how they needed to improve the run D

• Thanks 1

I would go all defense in draft next year. This has to be addressed. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

Obviously Beane’s strong suit is NOT evaluating talent on the D line 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

baby eating GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Are getting literally run over. 

Bills will be lucky to be a wild card team. 

we ain’t beating the Saints, Bucs, or Pats so that’s 4 more losses….fuck they ain’t making the playoffs

So glad we drafted all these defensive linemen for no reason

It'S aLL BcuZ oF No StaR! MaRk mY WoRdS!

• Haha 1

How about we ask why?  No Star and No Edmunds.  Star has been a beast this year, and he is the best DT on the team against the run.  Edmunds also is very stout against the run and he was out with a hamstring injury.  Klein is decent but the drop off in talent between Edmunds and Klein was pretty obvious today.   

I think the Bills are a top 4 team when healthy, but we are now finding out that the team is not very deep past the starters.  We need to find another run stuffing DT.  I think with Star we would of kept Taylor's numbers down.  Star is a pretty stout run defender, that holds the point of attack well.  Edmunds also is good against the run.

Also keep in mind our O line is shuffled too.  I think Ford is a bust, 3 years and he has shown nothing.  Too bad we traded Wyatt Teller.  Having Teller now would of been sweet!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zan186 said:

How about we ask why?  No Star and No Edmunds.  Star has been a beast this year, and he is the best DT on the team against the run.  Edmunds also is very stout against the run and he was out with a hamstring injury.  Klein is decent but the drop off in talent between Edmunds and Klein was pretty obvious today.   

I think the Bills are a top 4 team when healthy, but we are now finding out that the team is not very deep past the starters.  We need to find another run stuffing DT.  I think with Star we would of kept Taylor's numbers down.  Star is a pretty stout run defender, that holds the point of attack well.  Edmunds also is good against the run.

Also keep in mind our O line is shuffled too.  I think Ford is a bust, 3 years and he has shown nothing.  Too bad we traded Wyatt Teller.  Having Teller now would of been sweet!

I think if Star and Edmunds played today…Taylor gets 150 instead of 200 and scores 3 TDs instead of 5. And Bills lose by 14 instead of whatever it was. I dunno. Just like pressuring the qb…we draft a buttload of guys and we still can’t pressure the qb. It’s like whack a mole when it comes to defense.

Meanwhile we add ONE guy to our offense last year and it becomes amazing. 

Now that the offense was figure out…we did nothing to upgrade it, and now they’re fucked.

Did anyone notice Kevin Harlan rubbing it in yesterday? Every time the Colts made a play on offense…which was a lot…he made sure to add “….against the #1 rated defense!!!!”?  LOL