Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Again…So Glad We Invested Everything in the D Line

And I’m glad I’m not the only one who fucking see this. Take the rose glasses off homers! 

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

How can you invest this many high picks at one position and be this bad?

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

First pick next year has to be DT. Has to be. 

• Barf 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

I’m starting to think Frazier needs to pack his bags. There is zero reason to be that pathetic with that much premium capital invested on one side of the ball. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

First pick next year has to be DT. Has to be. 

No way, O Line first and then look for a fat bastard in the middle of the defensive line so we can ditch Star Ukulele. 

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I'll bet they address the OL in FA. 

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

I’m starting to think Frazier needs to pack his bags. There is zero reason to be that pathetic with that much premium capital invested on one side of the ball. 

You might be onto something.  Frazier brought in a new D-Line during the offseason to help fix up the line and I can't tell the difference.  :niterider:

32 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I'll bet they address the OL in FA. 

Yeah, someone’s castoffs most likely. No pro bowl talent

Every FA is someone's castoffs and could have gone to a pro bowl.

It is the way.

3 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Every FA is someone's castoffs and could have gone to a pro bowl.

Not exactly, some of those FA were probably still wanted by their team 

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

How can you invest this many high picks at one position and be this bad?

That’s why I say “fuck it” and been sayin that for 5 years. Instead get legit tight ends, olineman, wide outs, and running backs. Make teams that think having “studs” on the defensive line look dumb. Look at the fucking Rams. How many Super Bowls have they won with Aaron Donald? Zero. Why cant people see this? 

1 hour ago, Woody said:

You might be onto something.  Frazier brought in a new D-Line during the offseason to help fix up the line and I can't tell the difference.  :niterider:

Part of me doesn’t think it’s the coaching. I honestly think McBeane are not all that great evaluating D line. 

Head Slap!

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

No way, O Line first and then look for a fat bastard in the middle of the defensive line so we can ditch Star Ukulele. 

INTERIOR Oline better be one of the 1st two picks. 

Build the OLine...

It must be the scheme / coaching.   I think the talent is there. 

Build the OLine...

Just fucking surround your franchise qb with talent. oline, WR, RB, TE…I don’t care. I’ve been saying this the second they drafted JOsH Fucking Allen! Instead they went overboard and drafted Edmunds, Phillips, Oliver, Epensea, Rousseau, Basham…etc etc. FUUUUUCCCCK how many of you would trade one or two of those guys for a stud on the line? Or a J. Taylor? Or another stud WR opposite of Diggs? I just can’t believe shit I was worried about 3-4 years ago is coming to fruition. I made a fucking thread last year how I was worried about Allen becoming Aaron Rodgers. Green Bay drafting pick after pick after pick on defensive players. FUCK!

3 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Even if it is? 

Who cares? We still don’t have an offensive line, a running back or a WR outside of Diggs. 

Something needs to change with the coordinators or something. And maybe someone to teach opie some basic fundamentals of head coaching, like when to accept or decline penalties or when to kick FG’s when your down by 21 in bad weather and it’s 4th& 3 . 

• Thanks 1

LOL - In the same breath Sean is upset the defense draft picks have not worked out and then somehow thinks the offensive players picked instead would work out. He just makes things up. Forgets that Bills surrounded Allen with the best WR in the league, The best slot receiver in the league. 2 top WR's in smoke and enter sandman and drafted Fort Knox. 

• Like 1

It is the way.

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

LOL - In the same breath Sean is upset the defense draft picks have not worked out and then somehow thinks the offensive players picked instead would work out. He just makes things up. Forgets that Bills surrounded Allen with the best WR in the league, The best slot receiver in the league. 2 top WR's in smoke and enter sandman and drafted Fort Knox. 

Do you watch other teams/games? Diggs is the only true stud Allen has. End of fucking list. When we just had Smoke and Beasley do you think any defensive coordinator lost sleep wondering how they were gonna stop two aging backup level receivers? And they are still not losing sleep over Sanders or Beasley. When’s the last time either of those dudes went off? Diggs yes. But that’s it. Best slot receiver in the league my ass.

9 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Do you watch other teams/games? Diggs is the only true stud Allen has. End of fucking list. When we just had Smoke and Beasley do you think any defensive coordinator lost sleep wondering how they were gonna stop two aging backup level receivers? And they are still not losing sleep over Sanders or Beasley. When’s the last time either of those dudes went off? Diggs yes. But that’s it. Best slot receiver in the league my ass.

Of course I watch other games. It's why I can p[rove you spread fake news so easily. The fact that you think Enter Sandman and COALVID-11 are backups show how little you know about the NFL. When is the last time they went off - the last 3 games before this COALVID-11 had 7, 10 and 8 receptions proving once again you spread fake news and have no idea what you are talking about. Too easy to make you look stupid. 

And once again you complain about older WR's but created 2 threads about how the Bills should sign Julio Jones and doubled down in the second thread. Jones in now on IR incase you wondered. Once again, you look stupid. 

• Like 1

It is the way.

9 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Of course I watch other games. It's why I can p[rove you spread fake news so easily. The fact that you think Enter Sandman and COALVID-11 are backups show how little you know about the NFL. When is the last time they went off - the last 3 games before this COALVID-11 had 7, 10 and 8 receptions proving once again you spread fake news and have no idea what you are talking about. Too easy to make you look stupid. 

And once again you complain about older WR's but created 2 threads about how the Bills should sign Julio Jones and doubled down in the second thread. Jones in now on IR incase you wondered. Once again, you look stupid. 

AJ Brown 

7 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

I kept watching what colts called and what the bills called. Pro style play vrs sandlot in play.