I’ve been saying this for a while 

• Gay 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Schedule and there being 7 slots might get us in the WC but they aren't going anywhere in the playoffs.

• Like 1

...But my reasoning is entirely different than yours. I pray for a win every week but people here laugh at that... I pray during each game too. So, like the AFC championship game, the Titans game, the Jax game which I thought the Bills wouldn't any help, etc, I stopped praying. I tried asking others to help by praying but so many  laughed it off. How do you think the Bills won so many games after the AZ game, which, by the way, I stopped praying after that comeback TD Josh threw to go ahead with seconds to play? Oh, and the other thing, and it's a big one--no fucking the night before a game! Sometimes that's really hard to do. So... somebody else better step up and take my place. You's don't even have to pray out loud. Just say the words in your head. Everybody here should know the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be. I just say them one after another, and keep it on repeat... I throw in a "Please God, help the Bills score" or "...help the Bills win." It's really easy and you can do it anytime, even while eating & drinking... It's really easy and anybody can say it... even Atheists! 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

5 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I don't know... why don't you try it and see if we win or not?

I did. So I guess no jerking off before games. Check!

• Haha 2

I did enjoy my one year of rooting for a contender 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

...But my reasoning is entirely different than yours. I pray for a win every week but people here laugh at that... I pray during each game too. So, like the AFC championship game, the Titans game, the Jax game which I thought the Bills wouldn't any help, etc, I stopped praying. I tried asking others to help by praying but so many  laughed it off. How do you think the Bills won so many games after the AZ game, which, by the way, I stopped praying after that comeback TD Josh threw to go ahead with seconds to play? Oh, and the other thing, and it's a big one--no fucking the night before a game! Sometimes that's really hard to do. So... somebody else better step up and take my place. You's don't even have to pray out loud. Just say the words in your head. Everybody here should know the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be. I just say them one after another, and keep it on repeat... I throw in a "Please God, help the Bills score" or "...help the Bills win." It's really easy and you can do it anytime, even while eating & drinking... It's really easy and anybody can say it... even Atheists! 

No way, Bills are at least getting a Wild Card spot. As for prayer, I say them all the time but never for more unimportant things like Bills games. Pray for things like your family, your health, protection, strength, and guidance as football is just not anything that matters in the end. Prayers for football is just woo-woo shit.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No way, Bills are at least getting a Wild Card spot. As for prayer, I say them all the time but never for more unimportant things like Bills games. Pray for things like your family, your health, protection, strength, and guidance as football is just not anything that matters in the end. Prayers for football is just woo-woo shit.

I don't have any family, I pray for the Bills. I used to pray for the Sabres too, back when we went to the finals with the Great White Buffalo jerseys but my GF at that time jinxed them. I went to a local bar with a different girl and we prayed and we won, but when my GF made me stay home and watch the game with her instead, they lost. I shoulda kept doing what was working--I even got some motorboating in on the bar girl.

Seeing you know how to pray, maybe if you prayed specifically for the Bills like I did, maybe we would have won the Championship game last year? Nah. There were probably more KC fans praying than Bills fans so I gave up. Let's see what happens on Turkey Nite...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I don't have any family, I pray for the Bills. I used to pray for the Sabres too, back when we went to the finals with the Great White Buffalo jerseys but my GF at that time jinxed them. I went to a local bar with a different girl and we prayed and we won, but when my GF made me stay home and watch the game with her instead, they lost. I shoulda kept doing what was working--I even got some motorboating in on the bar girl.

Seeing you know how to pray, maybe if you prayed specifically for the Bills like I did, maybe we would have won the Championship game last year? Nah. There were probably more KC fans praying than Bills fans so I gave up. Let's see what happens on Turkey Nite...

I'm praying that I don't kill any referees if they job the Bills. Lord give me strength to resist the temptation!

jesus wink GIF

PS - Congrats on getting them big boobies in your face.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Bills can still get in the wild card playoffs and make it to the big game/Super Bowl. they did it before. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm praying that I don't kill any referees if they job the Bills. Lord give me strength to resist the temptation!

jesus wink GIF

PS - Congrats on getting them big boobies in your face.

God forgives certain things if they are justifiable. Just look at the Rittenhouse case--absolutely self defense. But sometimes the law doesn't. I saw God when I was left for dead but didn't ask him about dirty referees. I was lucky to get a pass on foul language though. You gotta work out your own deal with Him though.

• Like 1

I thought this team would be a lot better. Total disappointment