Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Remember When Some of You Laughed at the Pats

And criticized them for their free agent moves? And defended the Bills for really doing nothing? Pepperidge Farms remembers. 

Don’t shoot the messenger. My spirit animal Jeremy White brought it up on air this morning. Pats were not rebuilding and instead bought weapons they needed and boom…they are contenders again. The one year the Bills did that they went 13-3. During this past off-season I wanted the bills to do the same…trade draft picks for instant starters…DE, WR, TE, RB, OL…I didn’t care. But no. I was told wE nEEd tO sAcK pAT mAhOmEs aNd bUiLd fOr thE fUtUrE. 

meantime we have an average at best pass rush and we are letting opposing teams pass rush blast through our Swiss cheese oline. We are one Diggs injury away from an old man banged up WR corps. Did you see the Pats run game last night? Holy shit. Ours blow. With Spencer Brown gone for 2 games the Bills are seriously staring at the barrel of dropping the next two. Say it with me…

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

No GIF

• Haha 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I remember laughing at you and all of the true losers who voted for Joe Biden.

Keep politics out of this; I am just commenting on poor judgement and pathetic leadership.  I'll be thinking of your miserable whiny ass as I fill up my gas tank.

• Haha 2

They've done very well beating 4 bad teams and 2 mediocre. NY twice, Houston, Cleveland, Carolina and the Chargers., They've lost to the three best teams they played, Dallas, Tampa and New Orleans.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They've done very well beating 4 bad teams and 2 mediocre. NY twice, Houston, Cleveland, Carolina and the Chargers., They've lost to the three best teams they played, Dallas, Tampa and New Orleans.

And played those three teams very very well. Almost beat them too. You can say the same thing about the Bills. And worse the Bills lost to prob the weakest team on their schedule and maybe in the entire fucking league. The Bills have yet to beat a team that left anyone going “DAMN what a win by the Bills!” It WAS KC but it only took two weeks for most people to realize KC aint what they use to be.

I still think they spent way too much money for a team that didn't have a QB at the time. They seemed to have made a good pick with Jones but they are still pretty strapped financially for a team that will eventually need to get over the Buffalo's, KC's and Ravens of the AFC. I guess the next month and a half will show if they can score enough to keep up.

Watching them last night I wasn't all that impressed. Their D is good but offensively with Game Manager Jones is meh. You saw what the Bills did to a QB similar to Jones in Mike White. My guess is a split at worse but a decent shot to sweep.

I don’t feel sorry for Bills. Falling asleep on Pitt, Jags, and Titans inexcusable. They need the challenge and may deserve what they get.

It stacks up perfectly for Pats. They get to play the overrated, lucky, ref assisted Titans. Except against the Pats, they don’t get the game winning help from the refs, the Pats do. Vrable learned to get ref help from Bellecheck. But Belecheck wins the ref influence war head to head. Imagine how confident they will be after they beat the shitty Titans? Yeah I said it. I think the Titans are average. 

meanwhile Bills Oline has no depth and best lineman is out. 

same shit different year unless the Bills have heart and take it. Coaches cannot be timid losers the rest of the season or it is over. 

• Thanks 2

Ah, I still think it comes back to bite them in the ass.....they're playing better than expected, but I don't see them being better than the top tier teams, of which I consider the Bills to be a part of. Yes, the Bills lost to the Jags, which is inexcusable but I'm still hoping that game woke them up and is the one that turns the corner for them.....hopefully 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Ah, I still think it comes back to bite them in the ass.....they're playing better than expected, but I don't see them being better than the top tier teams, of which I consider the Bills to be a part of. Yes, the Bills lost to the Jags, which is inexcusable but I'm still hoping that game woke them up and is the one that turns the corner for them.....hopefully 

Upsets happen...Tampa lost to Washington last week. The Patriots lost to the Dolphins in week 1 17-16. Some people need to get a grip and stop making the Pats out to be this unbeatable monster. Yes the Pats have a good team. They have a solid D and the GOAT HC. With that said the Bills are the better team now. Allen is way better then Game Manager Jones. The Bills have a top notch  D who will take the short passing game away from the Game Manager and force him to make some tough throws, See what they did to Mike White last week as an example. This is going to be an exciting finish to win the division. I think if the Bills play the way they are capable of then they will not only win the division but have as good a shot as anyone to win the Super Bowl.

Breaking News! Sean killed himself last night by smothering via Ranch dressing. His last words were:

"Calling it now... Game!"

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, George said:

#1 Defense in the League

image.png.12a6f94ac5f7105ffad26da8c95686f6.png

Minus two of the big parts, Star and Tremaine.

Injuries and fkn Covid are having an effect

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, George said:

#1 Defense in the League

image.png.12a6f94ac5f7105ffad26da8c95686f6.png

Yeah but look at the scrubs they’ve faced at qb. Again…defeating Mahomes looked impressive at first but he’s turned to shit. halfway decent qbs like Rothlisberger and Tannehill were barely touched and made big throws at the biggest moments of those games. That’s why I’m not impressed with this defense. The day we make a good to great qb look like Mike fucking White then I’ll be impressed. The mother fucking Jaguars made Josh Allen look like trash. Why cant we do that? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah but look at the scrubs they’ve faced at qb. Again…defeating Mahomes looked impressive at first but he’s turned to shit. halfway decent qbs like Rothlisberger and Tannehill were barely touched and made big throws at the biggest moments of those games. That’s why I’m not impressed with this defense. The day we make a good to great qb look like Mike fucking White then I’ll be impressed. The mother fucking Jaguars made Josh Allen look like trash. Why cant we do that? 

Good thing we're facing another shitty QB this week...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

After the Bills beat the Colts, the next thing you will hear is Indy is not a good team either

Take it to the bank

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, George said:

After the Bills beat the Colts, the next thing you will hear is Indy is not a good team either

Take it to the bank

Nah, I’d say they’re real and I’ll be shocked if the Bills win. The chinks in the armor have been shown and they’ll be exploited. 

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Good thing we're facing another shitty QB this week...

Actually Wentz has been pretty solid except for 2 games. I was stunned to learn that he’s only thrown 3 pics and has a qb rating of 97.

On 11/19/2021 at 6:36 AM, seandelevan said:

And criticized them for their free agent moves? And defended the Bills for really doing nothing? Pepperidge Farms remembers. 

Don’t shoot the messenger. My spirit animal Jeremy White brought it up on air this morning. Pats were not rebuilding and instead bought weapons they needed and boom…they are contenders again. The one year the Bills did that they went 13-3. During this past off-season I wanted the bills to do the same…trade draft picks for instant starters…DE, WR, TE, RB, OL…I didn’t care. But no. I was told wE nEEd tO sAcK pAT mAhOmEs aNd bUiLd fOr thE fUtUrE. 

meantime we have an average at best pass rush and we are letting opposing teams pass rush blast through our Swiss cheese oline. We are one Diggs injury away from an old man banged up WR corps. Did you see the Pats run game last night? Holy shit. Ours blow. With Spencer Brown gone for 2 games the Bills are seriously staring at the barrel of dropping the next two. Say it with me…

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

No GIF

LOL - Pats brought in weapons - what weapons?  More fake news from Sean. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

What great offense have the Cheats shut down? They lost to the Fins and Saints. The let Houston score 22 which we shut out. Sean continues to manufacture takes to fit his narrative.

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Nah, I’d say they’re real and I’ll be shocked if the Bills win. The chinks in the armor have been shown and they’ll be exploited. 

BREAKING NEWS:  Sean thinks Bills will lose. Go post your nonsense on a Cheats or Indy board and spare us your  cowardly takes. 

It is the way.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Actually Wentz has been pretty solid except for 2 games. I was stunned to learn that he’s only thrown 3 pics and has a qb rating of 97.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Wentz is solid. Any credibility this clown has is out the window. 

It is the way.

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

What great offense have the Cheats shut down? They lost to the Fins and Saints. The let Houston score 22 which we shut out. Sean continues to manufacture takes to fit his narrative.

The same can be said of the Bills.  Losses to the Titans and Steelers.....the toughest teams they have had to play.  Cheifs are an average team and then lost to the worst team in the league.  The other wins the Bills have had are over similar strength teams as the Pats.  That's what make the two games between the Bills and the Pats interesting for sure.

For sure but the issue is with how Sean portrays the Bills and flawed and the Cheats as super bowl contenders. He has been a loser like that for a while now. What a miserable life he must lead to be that negative. 

It is the way.

44 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

BREAKING NEWS:  Sean thinks Bills will lose. Go post your nonsense on a Cheats or Indy board and spare us your  cowardly takes. 

At least I have takes. Sometimes I’m wrong and sometimes I’m right. You’re the coward. You contribute nothing to this board except laughing at me and others. You offer no takes of your own. Do have any opinions about anything? 

fAke nEwS uGh eRr fAkE nEwS eRrr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

For sure but the issue is with how Sean portrays the Bills and flawed and the Cheats as super bowl contenders. He has been a loser like that for a while now. What a miserable life he must lead to be that negative. 

And nothing in there is “fake”. The Bills are indeed flawed. I did not say the “Pats are Super Bowl contenders”. I said they are contenders. For the division. Try again dork.