Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

These people are not stable....

It needs a top half, then it would be perfect!

• Haha 1

I hope she suffocates.  Dumb cunt.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Short and to the point.  Well said, sir.  :clapper:

“Suffocate, dumb cunt”, would actually be shorter

Lady is a racist. She thinks the brown people can't think so good and need to be shuffled through high school having learned absolutely nothing. What does this create? A basically unemployable breed of people who are wholly dependent on the government to survive and can be used as Leftist shock troops whenever they're needed. She also let a lot of people out of prison under the guise of COVID and probably will create the next Willie Horton.

Oregon governor signs bill ending reading and math proficiency requirements for graduation

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown privately signed a bill last month ending the requirement for high school students to prove proficiency in reading, writing, and arithmetic before graduation.

Brown, a Democrat, did not hold a public signing or issue a press release regarding the passing of Senate Bill 744 on July 14, and the measure, which was approved by lawmakers in June, was not added into the state's legislative database until more than two weeks later on July 29, an unusually quiet approach to enacting legislation, according to the Oregonian.

Secretary of the Senate Lori Brocker's office is responsible for updating the legislative database, and a staffer tasked with dealing with the governor's office was experiencing medical issues during the 15-day time frame it took the database to be updated with the recently signed law, Brocker said.

"SB 744 gives us an opportunity to review our graduation requirements and make sure our assessments can truly assess all students’ learning," Charles Boyle, a spokesman for the governor, said in an email to the Washington Examiner. "In the meantime, it gives Oregon students and the education community a chance to regroup after a year and a half of disruption caused by the pandemic."

The bill, which suspends the proficiency requirements for students for three years, has attracted controversy for at least temporarily suspending academic standards amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Backers argued the existing proficiency levels for math and reading presented an unfair challenge for students who do not test well, and Boyle said the new standards for graduation would aid Oregon's "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color."

Gov. Kate Brown again loosens criteria for early release from prison due to pandemic

Gov. Kate Brown on Wednesday said she will expand the criteria for early release from prison as part of the state’s ongoing effort to reduce the prison population in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

This is the third time since June that Brown has ordered the Oregon Department of Corrections to review inmates for potential early release.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

No shit, 50 years ago these people would be in state run mental facilities.

These people are not stable

Oregon Governor Kate Brown recently dropped all reading, writing and math proficiency standards for high school graduation, because she claimed it was unfair to “people of color” for them to have to pass tests in order to graduate {Go Deep}.  Expecting black, brown and latino students to comprehend math and write in coherent sentences is racist – or so goes the policy.   Governor Brown also mandated that masks continue be worn indoors and outside regardless of vaccine status (link).

Historically, there has been a solid argument that leftism is a mental disorder; at least the vast majority of those who espouse leftist worldviews do -indeed- appear to have some cognitive impairment the vast majority of non-leftist people do not relate to.   Slowly, as the years have progressed, it is now entirely possible to look at a person and predict their political persuasion.

This is Oregon Governor Kate Brown today:

Kate-Brown-.jpg

This is not normal.  You cannot convince me these are stable minded people.  A person of reasonable mental disposition, particularly a person in a position of significant leadership, does not engage in behavior like this.

This is what weird people do.  I feel it is important to let people know where CTH stands on this type of behavior; I’m not sure why, but it must be said.  This is not normal… at all.

I happen to interpret people through the pictures they pose for. This one says: “I would  like some young buck to spruce up my mouth by deflowering it with a pearl necklace”.

I think.

• Haha 1

That mask she has sure stops the bad old germs from getting in.  Wait until she exhales.  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47le996rc2iooppgcwkr

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

No, THESE people are the unstable ones. Be afraid, this is the future of this country and it looks terrifying

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I hope Katie puts out an Easter pic for us!

Maybe she could take a pic with a chocolate dildo stuck in her piehole. 

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

No, THESE people are the unstable ones. Be afraid, this is the future of this country and it looks terrifying

Dope/dipshit/dummy

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wow, how prevalent is this thinking with young people? Is this a small segment that think like this?

another thing. If you are a teacher, are you mandated to teach the curriculum as it is given to you? Or are you allowed to decide what is broken, and what is wrong with history (in her mind)?  

30 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Wow, how prevalent is this thinking with young people? Is this a small segment that think like this?

Its all across America.  Our education systems have been taken over by globohomos who want to change the culture of this country.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Its all across America.  Our education systems have been taken over by globohomos who want to change the culture of this country.  :niterider:

With all the things that we've disagreed on in here over the years this is one thing we agree on. This social media influenced take over and cultural idiocy is completely out of control. My kids talk about this stuff with their classmates all the time. It's utterly stupid and somewhat terrifying

• Like 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

With all the things that we've disagreed on in here over the years this is one thing we agree on. This social media influenced take over and cultural idiocy is completely out of control. My kids talk about this stuff with their classmates all the time. It's utterly stupid and somewhat terrifying

Even I agree with you on this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Its all by design.  Big Tech, Legacy Media, and the education system are all being used to stir up the tribal politics that are eroding the bonds of citizenship.  :niterider:

• Like 1

And this wacko of a cunt has a brother named Jerry Brown, former governor of California. Now you know why California has been a shit hole for decades.

9 hours ago, Woody said:

Its all by design.  Big Tech, Legacy Media, and the education system are all being used to stir up the tribal politics that are eroding the bonds of citizenship.  :niterider:

My new catch phrase that I end up using almost daily; "This country is fucked"

Seek help. soflabillsfan