Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Far-left Democrat Beto O’Rourke Announces Run to Lose Texas Governor

23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah because you're a dope who hasn't gotten anything right yet.

No, because I'm not going to debate 30 other subpoints anymore. You made a claim in this thread and can't back it up.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5uv3sy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Woody said:

5uv3sy.jpg

You want to play too? 

Tell me, what anti-capitalist policies has the democratic party passed?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You want to play too? 

Sure.  :niterider:

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Tell me, what anti-capitalist policies has the democratic party passed?

You're the expert, you tell me.  :niterider:

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I guess he doesn't crushing taxes, regulations, fines, ESG company scores, shuttering businesses on progressive morals, and other things as "anti-capitalist."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Woody said:

You put your 2 cents in, don't bitch out now.

Or are shit memes all you got?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Hey F8 how bout my man RITTENHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

I already said he would get off. What's your point?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

27 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You put your 2 cents in, don't bitch out now.

Or are shit memes all you got?

5uyodc.jpg

Robert Francis is already making his rounds.  :niterider:

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I already said he would get off. What's your point?

My point is that Commie radicals like yourself must be pissed that our laws and the 2nd amendment triumphed in this case.

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

My point is that Commie radicals like yourself must be pissed that our laws and the 2nd amendment triumphed in this case.

Nope, I'm pro 2A. I'm concerned that this is going escalate violence though. Now people on both sides are going to be looking for a reason to put themselves in a situation to use "self defense". But a fascist like yourself is incapable of a nuanced opinion. You are just happy to see a kid who's political ideology lines up with yours, get legal kills of some libtards. Because as the fascist you are, that's your fantasy. Except you'd prefer those people would have been brown.

By the way, why do you have a punisher avatar? Are you anti-police? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope, I'm pro 2A. I'm concerned that this is going escalate violence though. Now people on both sides are going to be looking for a reason to put themselves in a situation to use "self defense". But a fascist like yourself is incapable of a nuanced opinion. You are just happy to see a kid who's political ideology lines up with yours, get legal kills of some libtards. Because as the fascist you are, that's your fantasy. Except you'd prefer those people would have been brown.

By the way, why do you have a punisher avatar? Are you anti-police? 

He killed libtards or a child molester and a domestic abuser that put a knife to his brothers throat and karate kicked his own mother. I'm pro law enforcement since you asked.The day it's wrong to defend yourself against somebody pointing a gun at your head should never come. THATS my ideology.

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

He killed libtards or a child molester and a domestic abuser that put a knife to his brothers throat and karate kicked his own mother. I'm pro law enforcement since you asked.The day it's wrong to defend yourself against somebody pointing a gun at your head should never come. THATS my ideology.

You know, none of that would have happened if he sat his ass home. What great parenting!

So why do you have an avatar of a marvel character who is vehemently anti-cop? Seems contradictory. But hey, you do you! If looking like an idiot is your priority, you nailed it!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

45 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You know, none of that would have happened if he sat his ass home. What great parenting!

So why do you have an avatar of a marvel character who is vehemently anti-cop? Seems contradictory. But hey, you do you! If looking like an idiot is your priority, you nailed it!

Let's take this a step further and say if the police were allowed to protect the cities and towns, we wouldn't have situations where citizens feel the need to protect them instead.

And go even further. If we do not allow rioting, looting, and general thuggery, then all is well. You can have your peaceful protests, but take it too far, and the hammer should come down. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Let's take this a step further and say if the police were allowed to protect the cities and towns, we wouldn't have situations where citizens feel the need to protect them instead.

And go even further. If we do not allow rioting, looting, and general thuggery, then all is well. You can have your peaceful protests, but take it too far, and the hammer should come down. 

I agree, the capitol police should have just mowed down the MAGATs on 1/6. 

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I agree, the capitol police should have just mowed down the MAGATs on 1/6. 

Like they did with the Left Wing "protestors" burning down cities across America?

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Like they did with the Left Wing "protestors" burning down cities across America?

No such thing as left wing protestors. It was a false flag by the FBI.

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I wonder if the parents of the dirtbags that got killed are thinking that. Maybe they should have stuck to committing the crimes they were good at….molesting and domestic violence. 

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I wonder if the parents of the dirtbags that got killed are thinking that. Maybe they should have stuck to committing the crimes they were good at….molesting and domestic violence. 

As adults, they were able to make their own decisions.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

As adults, they were able to make their own decisions.

Well, multiple criminal convictions amongst them, and wilding at a “peaceful riot  rally”, were bad decisions. I, like you, blame the parenting.

35 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, multiple criminal convictions amongst them, and wilding at a “peaceful riot  rally”, were bad decisions. I, like you, blame the parenting.

Yep, anyone with a criminal record doesn't deserve to live.

Anyone who protests deserves to be executed.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Maybe they should avoided mayhem and anarchy then. 

Listen. I’ve said several times I don’t think Rittenhouse should have done what he done. It was reckless. For himself. It’s not something I would have done. At any age. Not because I’m not brave. But it was stupid to put himself in harms way. But I give zero fucks for the guys that got killed. Sorry.

30 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Anyone who protests deserves to be executed.

Maybe grown adults shouldn't be attacking a minor proficient with the use of an AR15. They thought they were going to beat up a weak little MAGAT and all 3 got popped. No one is mourning for them, they made their own decisions as criminals who wanted to commit another crime assaulting a young man and they paid the ultimate price. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile