Sign in to follow this  
mixum

Nobody concerned about Pats?

They are coming. They are 100% winning 11 games. Shocking Jones has played this well. Looks like best QB in that class.

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Jones is the best QB from last years class no doubt....billicheat is a reason for that no doubt......Of course their coming and there moving hard.....We should of not squandered that game v the jaxs...im afraid that one may bite us in the ass.....Now it all comes down to our games against the cheats IMO.....At this point i hope we can split the games with them because i do not see McD outdueling Billicheat when it comes down to gametime coaching...we got the better QB....and i think the better defence (currently) but if it comes down to coaching and game time playcalling/adjustments....NE bigger advantage....

Shit ton of people calling them the best team in the AFC. While watching the Bills games I usually have them on the other tv. And everytime I look at that tv they are sacking somebody, running wild over somebody, or Mac Jones is throwing a ball to where only his guy can catch it. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Yeah, they are definitely a concern.  Well coached it would seem.  Bullycheck seems to find the right players for his trenches.  

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Shit ton of people calling them the best team in the AFC. While watching the Bills games I usually have them on the other tv. And everytime I look at that tv they are sacking somebody, running wild over somebody, or Mac Jones is throwing a ball to where only his guy can catch it. 

Yeah you should turn off that other TV.......watching the cheats does no one any good.....Jones is good but still a rookie....its due...its comin...someone (if not the bills) is going to smash him back down to earth...Billicheat is a master at scheming at protecting his QB's....but it will happen soon..

• Thanks 2

What does all that free agent signing cost New England down the road along with long in the tooth players?  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

No one should be afraid of Mac (Chad Pennington) Jones.  Dude has a noodle arm, low velocity throws don’t get it done.  Not even the third best in his class.  Don’t judge the class based off one year, wait until year 4 or 5.

• Thanks 1

Two weeks ago, Jets rookie Mike White threw for more than 400 yards on this same field in a victory against Cincinnati.

On Sunday, he became the fourth backup quarterback this season to face the Bills’ ferocious defense, which leads the NFL in points allowed, yards allowed and takeaways.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/jason-wolf-bills-entire-secondary-records-takeaways-as-defense-continues-to-dominate/article_7c65eb28-45ae-11ec-86fb-47ce1b20e5ba.html

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mixum said:

They are coming. They are 100% winning 11 games. Shocking Jones has played this well. Looks like best QB in that class.

Just goes to show the Pats reign wasn't just the QB

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'm not worried about our defense so much against Mac Jones and the Pats offense but I am concerned about how our offense will fare against a typical great Belicheat defense. Daboll better have not one, but two, great offensive gameplans that can be switched out since you know their defense will adjust and we seem to not be able to do that as well.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, jpp said:

Of course their coming and there moving hard..

2 different there/their/they're fails not only within the same sentence but within 4 words! You sir are are the grammar nazi triggerer supreme.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am confident that our best team would beat their best team, 9 times out of 10.

Whether our best team bothers to show up to the game is an entirely different question.

We play them twice in December and that will likely decide the division.

• Thanks 3
  • Disagree 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

12 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

No one should be afraid of Mac (Chad Pennington) Jones.  Dude has a noodle arm, low velocity throws don’t get it done.  Not even the third best in his class.  Don’t judge the class based off one year, wait until year 4 or 5.

LOL, afraid of Mac Jones.......  You reference him to Chad Pennington after 10 games but then go on to say don't judge him until year 4 or 5?  Mac has been the best rookie QB on the field this year.  He has a great coaching staff around him and that shows.  Mac became the starting QB in his first season.  Go back and look at the guy you referenced him to and tell me how you an even compare the two at this point in Mac's career.  Did you see Chads stats his first year in the NFL?  Its laughable when you see those two stats side by side in their first year.  If he was playing poorly this site would be full of people laughing at the Pats and BB.  There hasn't been much said here because he has played well for a rookie QB and there is no denying that.

I just hate the scripted narrative of after the greatest dynasty QB leaves - both he and his former HC win SBs on thier own.... Lord Help me that would Suck.

• Thanks 2

So shines a good deed in a weary world."
...Willy Wonka

2 hours ago, pkschul said:

2 different there/their/they're fails not only within the same sentence but within 4 words! You sir are are the grammar nazi triggerer supreme.

Thank you.....I can sleep better now......but i still think there/they're/their coming in hard!

• Haha 1

They never fell as far as people thought they did. 7-9 last season with a ton of covid opt outs and the broken down husk of Cam Newton at QB. Recall we were about to lose to them if not for a miracle FF by Zimmer.

They got their defense back and a QB that is competent enough to follow McDaniels' plan.

My hope is that our defense will do to Jones what BB's defense usually does to other rookie QBs. But I'm sure NE's defense will be giving Allen fits. 

They don't scare me as much as the Bills screwing up scares me. I think when both teams are on their A game, the Bills are much better

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, BrewMan said:

LOL, afraid of Mac Jones.......  You reference him to Chad Pennington after 10 games but then go on to say don't judge him until year 4 or 5?  Mac has been the best rookie QB on the field this year.  He has a great coaching staff around him and that shows.  Mac became the starting QB in his first season.  Go back and look at the guy you referenced him to and tell me how you an even compare the two at this point in Mac's career.  Did you see Chads stats his first year in the NFL?  Its laughable when you see those two stats side by side in their first year.  If he was playing poorly this site would be full of people laughing at the Pats and BB.  There hasn't been much said here because he has played well for a rookie QB and there is no denying that.

The arm strength is what I was referring to.  They both have noodle arms, no velocity on the ball, everything floated.  I would also compare it to Payton Manning in his last season.  Stats don’t always tell the whole story. 

3 hours ago, Flan said:

I just hate the scripted narrative of after the greatest dynasty QB leaves - both he and his former HC win SBs on thier own.... Lord Help me that would Suck.

Lol yep

5 hours ago, BrewMan said:

I think Mac looks good.

The one question I have about him is arm strength. Seems like it takes all of his body to get some zip on some throws.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

41 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I think Mac looks good.

The one question I have about him is arm strength. Seems like it takes all of his body to get some zip on some throws.

That's okay, he can pick us apart with short dump off passes like Tom Brady did just about every time we played against them

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan