Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Biden Nominates Communist for Treasury Secretary

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Please stay awhile

been here longer than you and sure as hell not running from a faggot ass liar like you.

hiss-trump.gif

• Gay 1
  • Trump 1

On 11/15/2021 at 12:11 PM, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

self owned.  classic. 

FRAWK, you seriously cant be in favor of the Federal government taking over your financial accounts...are you? All silliness aside, are you?

17 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

FRAWK, you seriously cant be in favor of the Federal government taking over your financial accounts...are you? All silliness aside, are you?

where did I say that??

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

where did I say that??

You seem to be supporting this candidate and mocking those who object to her. Just asking your opinion.

21 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You seem to be supporting this candidate and mocking those who object to her. Just asking your opinion.

lol, no I dont support her or pretty much any politician.  I'm only in this thread at all because that idiot fanback lied about FDR's treasury secretary.  facts matter. well, except for MAGATs.

On 11/15/2021 at 4:54 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Another stellar nomination courtesy of out dementia-ridden/puppet Prez.  God help us all.....

…and the last guy hired all the best people…